Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 442481 times)
Todorius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:38:30 AM

Here's a rough draft for the news site. What do you guys think?

TiPS (aka Fedoracoin)
From meme coin to dream coin

Whether you’re lover or hater of fedoras, this is definitely a coin worth paying attention to. Over the recent weeks it has progressed from a mediocre 4chan joke coin to one of the most exciting cryptocurrencies we’ve come across. It has all the hallmarks of a coin that’s about to take off, and here’s why:

-TiPS just launched a world-first for ANY coin, an anonymizing/mixing option, from the wallet

Rather than just be a copycat cut and paste job, the TiPS developers are really trying to innovate. The in-wallet mixing feature has been quested after by several other coins in the past, but no one has been able to deliver. Stablecoin and Zerocoin simply weren’t able to achieve the results they promised. What Invisibel (creator) has done with TiPS is to fully implement a feature into this coin that has been elusive and desired by the community for some time. Impressive.

-A professional, fully functional payment processor is nearing completion

The guys over at “w/ fedoracoin” have been releasing some sleek screenshots of their payment processor and it’s looking very pretty. They recently released a demo of their web-app which can easily be integrated by any site to receive TiPS as payment. This gets TiPS past one of the biggest hurdles for the mass adoption of any coin, which is a way to spend and use it. With over 100 developers already signed up to use the processor, you’ll be seeing a “Pay w/ Fedoracoin” around the web in no time.

-There’s a huge amount of energy and excitement around marketing and rebranding to TiPS.

It’s no secret that fedoras are off-putting to more than few, and this fact is not lost on the community behind this creative coin. While the mere mention/sight of that certain hat may cause many to skim over the coin, it doesn’t change what this coin is all about. Tipping. The hopes and dreams behind this coin are for it to be given freely all over the internet (and hopefully one day in coffeeshops/restaurants) in appreciation of content. It promotes a spirit of generosity. Anytime you come across a post, or image, or status, or video, or artwork, or comment that strikes your fancy, it is the hope of this community that you’ll send a TiP to the poster. Thus, the new brand of the coin, the name they want everyone to remember, is TiPS. There’s even been ideas tossed such as getting TiPS working everywhere, from Imgur to Youtube. So, hopefully one day soon you’ll be to watch someone’s video, then send a few coins their way with just a click if you like.

-Speaking of the community it is one of the most enthusiastic and loyal ones out there

Any successful coin is obviously going need some talented and dedicated people supporting it to ensure its growth. The TiPS community seems to be unwavering in their passion for the coin and relentless in their pursuits of furthering its success. There’s a level of fervor behind it not really seen outside the Doge community, until now. Early on, the creator of the coin was threatened personally and therefore took his leave from the project. Rather than let their baby die, the community stepped in with ideas and development of all kinds to not only keep the coin alive, but resurrect it to new heights like a Phoenix from the ashes. The involvement of the community so inspired the creator that he is now back with a vengeance, threats be damned.

In addition to all of the above, TiPS has all the classic requirements of any successful coin: Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment, fair launch, no pre-mine, a hard cap on the amount of coins (unlike a few other alts), and currently it is the 2nd most profitable coin of all to mine. So, if you’re looking for the next big thing, but lost in the deluge of altcoins, you’d be hard pressed to find a legitimate, non-Pump-n-Dump coin with more promise than TiPS.

So, who sends the article to Cryptocoinsnews.com?
Possiblye the one who organized the collection of the 0.3 BTC for the article?
Probably we should hurry!
Todorius

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:41:41 AM

Wow, what is happening?? tips is diving??!! 27satoshi??

time to buy?!

Yes, definitely a good buying opportunity.
Remember, the same happened to Doge. Once it hit cryptsy, it steadily went down from 200 Litoshi
to about 20, where it remained for several weeks. Everyone thought that was it for Doge, and then BAAAAMMMM!!!
Probably the same will happen here. It will go up, there's no doubt about it! To at least a few 100 Litoshi medium term,
over 1000 longterm probably.
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:49:38 AM

Time to buy...

Buy now  and f@ck noob trader,probably is the same as that sold 2.5 B TIPS last week
profall

Activity: 298

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:01:52 AM

Yep, definitely a time to buy. There was a 1000+ LTC buy walls just in the 30's this afternoon. Looks like some people are really buying it up.

hercules1600

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 10:06:18 AM

As much as I love TIPs it is hard to stay confident when the buy orders begin to dry up, what the fuck is going on, some heavy manipulation or what?

TiPS (aka FedoraCoin) is the first anonymous cryptocurrency ever! join us at:
http://fedoraco.in/
TIPS - ELws5rL5nFDHBjtp7tneHpQQaaBq5rR7NW
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:07:54 AM

Once everyone stops Dumping there shit & all the people Have bought them up, price will rise because of demand of nothing on the market.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:11:39 AM

As much as I love TIPs it is hard to stay confident when the buy orders begin to dry up, what the fuck is going on, some heavy manipulation or what?

TipSaurus DUMP!
Percy520

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:20:54 AM

It is clear someone just want you guys to lost confidence, so you will sell tips cheaply and they will gain for sure.
testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:32:18 AM

Final version of my contribution.

Fayens

Here is the high resolution of the coin: https://i.imgur.com/CO1tDMe.png

this is the best coin logo ive ever seen

see i told you removing that glare buble would make it sexy

I agree, one of the most Proficiant Coin Logo's I've laid eyes on !
May be make a hat monochrome?
Like a underneath label "TiPS" color.
And flip hat down?

I would flip the hat too

Who created that logo? Very nice work man !!!! Looks very good and not like some other "bullshit" coin logos out there.

Does anyone know why the TIPS are falling so hard right now? I saw that the 1200 LTC buywall on cryptsy disapeared about 2-3 days ago. But who is dumping it so hard right now? Down from 42/43 to 31-33 latoshi in one night Sad
Todorius

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:43:56 AM

Fayens

And flip hat down?

I would flip the hat too

Who created that logo? Very nice work man !!!! Looks very good and not like some other "bullshit" coin logos out there.

Does anyone know why the TIPS are falling so hard right now? I saw that the 1200 LTC buywall on cryptsy disapeared about 2-3 days ago. But who is dumping it so hard right now? Down from 42/43 to 31-33 latoshi in one night Sad

Good qurestion, I asked myself the same. Maybe some miners wanting quick profit. But selling at these prices is insane.
Nevertheless, the same happened to other coins as well. If you remember, Dogecoin was dumped severly after it hit cryptsy.
There were people dumping it even at 20 Satoshi !!! When all the smart people were buying all they could at these prices. The same here. The dumpers want quick profit and will
cry later when, same as happened with doge, price will be up tenfold from here, yes TENFOLD !!!! Only a matter of time.
testbug

Activity: 851
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:52:55 AM

Fayens

And flip hat down?

I would flip the hat too

Good qurestion, I asked myself the same. Maybe some miners wanting quick profit. But selling at these prices is insane.
Nevertheless, the same happened to other coins as well. If you remember, Dogecoin was dumped severly after it hit cryptsy.
There were people dumping it even at 20 Satoshi !!! When all the smart people were buying all they could at these prices. The same here. The dumpers want quick profit and will
cry later when, same as happened with doge, price will be up tenfold from here, yes TENFOLD !!!! Only a matter of time.

I also think that TIPS have  bright future, still a very strong community, ppl still creating new, always better logos for it.
Price is up on Cryptsy agian, someone put 38LTC in it @ 38 latoshi buy price.
vir6

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:15:12 AM

This buy wall dissapear simply because someone dumped 2.5 B on it, the price went from 44 to 41.

Same happened 1 hour ago but there was no buy support so the the fall was hard.

I predict it will happen again soon and the fall will be bigger unless we have some buy support of at least 1k LTC but even with a good buy support how many times we will see those big dumps ?!

But really i start to loose faith right now, i am selling a part of my holdings.

EDIT: From 33 to 01 there is only 600 LTC buy orders, from 40 to 50 there is more than 2000 LTC sells orders !!!!

Where do you think we are going ?
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:16:19 AM

Ok you guys forget that http://multipool.us as a protocol with Cryptsy. When the multiport changes the mining rigs to TIPS because it is more profitable to mine than the other coins it will automatically dump the coins at Cryptsy exchange! This is the main reason you are seeing the price go down and of course with a little help from the whales that want to grab cheap and some weak hands that feed them!
Anyways I also see many folks of the TIPS community reyling on Invisible to make everything and it seems sometimes you are all waiting for him to show up so that initiatives take place!
I can tell you that I have been following TIPS from the start and Invisible himself had made clear that he won't be available all the time!
This community has been growing slowly but steady and have made many things and is on the right track of progress but don't put all your faith in the DEV efforts to make it go further! The real backbone of a coin is the community behind it. Not a single individual. If you think that you are capable of doing something better for TIPs and want to moderate anything, you should talk to Invisible. I am sure he is going to be grateful others take on some tasks that he can't handle!

Cheers

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
hahabitcoin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:22:55 AM

no praise, no flatter each other

it's time to go guys.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/Titanic_breaks_in_half.jpg
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:28:00 AM

Ok you guys forget that http://multipool.us as a protocol with Cryptsy. When the multiport changes the mining rigs to TIPS because it is more profitable to mine than the other coins it will automatically dump the coins at Cryptsy exchange! This is the main reason you are seeing the price go down and of course with a little help from the whales that want to grab cheap and some weak hands that feed them!
Anyways I also see many folks of the TIPS community reyling on Invisible to make everything and it seems sometimes you are all waiting for him to show up so that initiatives take place!
I can tell you that I have been following TIPS from the start and Invisible himself had made clear that he won't be available all the time!
This community has been growing slowly but steady and have made many things and is on the right track of progress but don't put all your faith in the DEV efforts to make it go further! The real backbone of a coin is the community behind it. Not a single individual. If you think that you are capable of doing something better for TIPs and want to moderate anything, you should talk to Invisible. I am sure he is going to be grateful others take on some tasks that he can't handle!

Cheers
do we have a backup dev around here

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Fargusson

Activity: 392

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:30:10 AM

Cheers

+1

But thème is still a bounty by invisibel going for a proper new announcement for TiPS.

Which mans that when he will come back on monday, we will have a coordinated awareness campaign starting up.

Until then, the community is free to go  Grin
Todorius

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:33:54 AM

This buy wall dissapear simply because someone dumped 2.5 B on it, the price went from 44 to 41.

I predict it will happen again soon and the fall will be bigger unless we have some buy support of at least 1k LTC but even with a good buy support how many times we will see those big dumps ?!

But really i start to loose faith right now, i am selling a part of my holdings.

EDIT: From 33 to 01 there is only 600 LTC buy orders, from 40 to 50 there is more than 2000 LTC sells orders !!!!

In the short term we might dip a little further due to miner dumps, but I think that this will stop soon. When is block reward halving again?
I think many alts out there experience or experienced the very same pattern. Everytime I sold, I regretted it later on. Believe me, just see this
as a buying opportunity to buy more coins.
As long as the tips community is strong and dedicated, you have nothing to worry about.
Also, every alt is coupled to bitcoin. Bitcoin down, almost all alts down.

As soon as bitcoin will sort out the problems it has, it should go up and all alts with it, and so will tips.
And because tips has a low market cap compared to overhyped coins like vertcoin, mooncoin and co., tips has much more room
upwards than these coins. I tell you something, if the price plummets even more, I'll sell half of my other coins just to buy more tips.
I'm serious. Actually, you should be happy that you get this opportunity.

And buy and sell walls, man, in crypto this means next to nothing. These are all moving walls. Also, often fake walls to discourage buying,
or to pump a coin. When people see the coin rises, half of those sells could magically vanish and reappear higher. Crypto is full of deceit and
treachery. Only the strong hands will smile in the end. So again: buy as much as you can  Wink
At least that's what I'll do and I think that I'll have a big big smile on my face 6 months from now.

Cheers!
Fargusson

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:44:30 AM

In the short term we might dip a little further due to miner dumps, but I think that this will stop soon. When is block reward halving again?
I think many alts out there experience or experienced the very same pattern. Everytime I sold, I regretted it later on. Believe me, just see this
as a buying opportunity to buy more coins.
As long as the tips community is strong and dedicated, you have nothing to worry about.
Also, every alt is coupled to bitcoin. Bitcoin down, almost all alts down.

As soon as bitcoin will sort out the problems it has, it should go up and all alts with it, and so will tips.
And because tips has a low market cap compared to overhyped coins like vertcoin, mooncoin and co., tips has much more room
upwards than these coins. I tell you something, if the price plummets even more, I'll sell half of my other coins just to buy more tips.
I'm serious. Actually, you should be happy that you get this opportunity.

And buy and sell walls, man, in crypto this means next to nothing. These are all moving walls. Also, often fake walls to discourage buying,
or to pump a coin. When people see the coin rises, half of those sells could magically vanish and reappear higher. Crypto is full of deceit and
treachery. Only the strong hands will smile in the end. So again: buy as much as you can  Wink
At least that's what I'll do and I think that I'll have a big big smile on my face 6 months from now.

Cheers!

The block reward will halve 34000 blocks away from now,  which is 3 to 4 weeks ahead.

And while the price on Cryptsy is getting dizzy, the hashrate of the real pools is stable.

So let's celebrate the fact that we got rid of multipools, let's focus on this article and this announcement thread and keep it up Wink
srs2xcvbnm

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:54:43 AM

And while the price on Cryptsy is getting dizzy, the hashrate of the real pools is stable.

Oh man, stable? You joking, right?

Since Kimoto we have 12 times as many miners, and 8 times the hashing power.

At first we were growing lineary, but now the growth is exponential. Just checked to be sure: 360 MHash in just single pool, a third of what multipools were giving us.

I just sit and laugh now at all those poor bastards selling sooo cheap.
Have a good day Smiley

If you liked my post or I helped- TIP me: ESqXdNgD4MX6zPxZHFNZZjewFSbUzgy3Do
Fargusson

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:02:26 PM

Oh man, stable? You joking, right?

Since Kimoto we have 12 times as many miners, and 8 times the hashing power.

At first we were growing lineary, but now the growth is exponential. Just checked to be sure: 360 MHash in just single pool, a third of what multipools were giving us.

I just sit and laugh now at all those poor bastards selling sooo cheap.
Have a good day Smiley

I totally agree with you man. All I was saying is that today,  even if the price on Cryptsy lose a bit, the hashrate on the main pools remain stable around 250 Mh/s, which is a good sign of the devoted community behind this coin.

Bit hell yeah, since the Kimoto algo jumped in, the hashrate tripled.

Today more than ever: hold, mine and buy !
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: