Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1GH.COM - HVC / MAX / MMC / PTS / VIA Anonymous Pool ★  (Read 75104 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Armchair Miner

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 12:17:12 PM

Sure, just PM me your email address.

@reorder My 4x R9 280x system also crashes frequently (better: cgminer 3.6), So I am really waiting for your 3.7 port. Any ETA when it is done? Thanks!

@Armchair Miner Can you point me to the "nearly stable" version? Thanks!

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:36:45 PM

I am currently implementing the Maxcoin algorithm on cgminer 3.7 codebase, this should solve the crashes issue. The background here is that I have initially forked and fixed the version Maxcoin project has put on their github, but that one was 3.6-based, and 3.6 is prone to crashes and does not perform as well.

Regarding your CPU mining issues, would you plese PM me the address you mine with so I could do a little investigation?

great news, thanks, hopefully it will be ready soon
reorder

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:41:57 PM

I am currently implementing the Maxcoin algorithm on cgminer 3.7 codebase, this should solve the crashes issue. The background here is that I have initially forked and fixed the version Maxcoin project has put on their github, but that one was 3.6-based, and 3.6 is prone to crashes and does not perform as well.

Regarding your CPU mining issues, would you plese PM me the address you mine with so I could do a little investigation?

I have Linux Maxcoin build of another great cgminer fork running already, if you would like to try it before release, pull it from here: https://github.com/reorder/cgminer-3.7.2-kalroth

build with 'sh autogen.sh --enable-keccak --enable-opencl; make'
onliner

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 04:15:22 PM

Thank You guys for doing such a good job with your 1gh pools, but i´m still having issues with Maxcoin. The new cgminer crashes even more often than the old one, no matter what settings i use, sometimes after minutes.

Another problem is that for my CPU-Rig with 2*E5 2687 i can hardly find any shares with minerd. i seems that VARDIFF doesnt kick in for some reasons.
I´m using a different address for the CPU Rig. Is there a way to set the difficulty manualy ?

Thanks in advance !

We need windows version!

Anonymous MAXCOIN Independent POOL - http://1GH.com/ (i am a fan Cool)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAXCOIN MINING GUIDE -> http://goo.gl/W8Els1   Wallet guide! (run and wait 10..30 min!) -> goo.gl/P5RmQ8 + Nodes -> goo.gl/K5hqet
Flubberz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:38:00 PM

reorder is you version faster than 1gh version ?
reorder

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:41:24 PM

reorder is you version faster than 1gh version ?
Well, it is the next 1gh version, but according to my tests it is not faster. But I can only test on two GCN cards, for other kinds it may be different. And, some guys are experiencing crashes with 3.6, 3.7 will solve it for them (hopefully).
reorder

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:46:18 PM

cgminer 3.7 windows is up for testing at  http://maxdl.1gh.com/cgminer-1gh-max.3.7.2.zip , please share your experience with it.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:54:22 PM

thank you very much
d(o_o)b

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:58:17 PM

cgminer 3.7 windows is up for testing at  http://maxdl.1gh.com/cgminer-1gh-max.3.7.2.zip , please share your experience with it.

nice work saving the 3.7.2 ckolivas no longer lists it at github - the first thing I wanna test is will it work for scrypt also? if not - would you please compile it with that switch on? also make your donations address available Smiley keep up the good work!
Flubberz

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:59:25 PM

thanks, on Win i get WU:93 with I:10
but same brand of cards I get WU:83 and WU:80 with I:10 in linux. any settings there I can use to get it as fast in Windows ?

R9 290 cards
reorder

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:00:05 PM

nice work saving the 3.7.2 ckolivas no longer lists it at github - the first thing I wanna test is will it work for scrypt also? if not - would you please compile it with that switch on? also make your donations address available Smiley keep up the good work!
Yes, it is compiled with scrypt. It is in fact this fork: https://github.com/reorder/cgminer-3.7.2-kalroth
I've been told it is great for scrypt specifically.
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:10:14 PM

I have used this new cgminer and find it to have exactly the same results as the 3.6.6 keccak, in other words, I see no reason to change.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
d(o_o)b

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 08:37:16 PM

Yes, it is compiled with scrypt. It is in fact this fork: https://github.com/reorder/cgminer-3.7.2-kalroth
I've been told it is great for scrypt specifically.

Nice I'm getting 5% bonus thanks very much! It is working for scrypt too - not bad hashing but nothing seems to be happening - o well the important thing is keccak and maxcoin! Now to test maxcoin solo - well it looks like it's working -not showing anything like new block detected - is showing best share : 6 and WU: 26 I guess that's something - freakin way better than watching minerd hash and hash and hash for nothing LOL

back to pool mining I guess 105 Mh/s whooo hooo - those were my tests I bet it goes a long ways to fixing the crashes too so thanks for the new miner
reorder

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:07:23 PM

We have now updated the maxcoin miner to cgminer 3.7.2 codebase. This version should solve crashes for those who experienced them and may yield better performance in some configurations. It is available for download on max.1gh.com page.
onzoom

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:18:25 PM

new version gives 75 mhash as opposed to 70 mhash on HD7750

NB a6 APU GPU throws in an extra 20 mhash

stable for 5 minutes so already looking better:)
kuroman

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:10:33 PM

I have Linux Maxcoin build of another great cgminer fork running already, if you would like to try it before release, pull it from here: https://github.com/reorder/cgminer-3.7.2-kalroth

Sadly I use Windows, if you have a windows version, I can beta test it and give you a feedback

Edit, Oh I see you guys already released a new version, thanks reorder I'll run trough the night and give you a feedback after a few hours
reorder

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:12:08 PM

Sadly I use Windows, if you have a windows version, I can beta test it and give you a feedback
The binary on max.1gh.com page is updated to match, I have already some positive reports, please upgrade.
kuroman

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:13:55 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 11:01:19 PM by kuroman

The binary on max.1gh.com page is updated to match, I have already some positive reports, please upgrade.

Thank you, I noticed after I wrote my response Smiley I've downloaded and setting it at the moment will give a feedback after running it for a couple of hours

I'll try the cudaminer aswell on my laptop

Edit: it works now
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:49:51 PM

Is there a XPT port for maxpool?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
reorder

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:51:32 PM

Is there a XPT port for maxpool?
Not at the moment, but it is feasible to add it. Are there any XPT miners for max?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: