Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1GH.COM - HVC / MAX / MMC / PTS / VIA Anonymous Pool ★  (Read 75097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
reorder

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:27:19 PM

1GH -

I am a member of your pool and I have a question about withdrawing funds.  When I was using a cpuminer, I was able to move out some of my mined work.  I've since switched to a cudaminer and can't see to do the same using the maxcoin-qt file I used before.  Can you point me in the right direction of how I may?  Thanks.
Please PM me your MAX address (the one you use for mining) so I could look into it.
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:34:09 PM

@ drakoin -
Thanks for the reply however I do not belong to the dwarfcoin pool.  Were you trying to pull a fast one on me?  Wink
What would be the advantage of using them instead of 1GH?

Oh sorry, I didn't intend that.   Of course, this is the 1gh version:

Code:
./CudaMiner/cudaminer -a keccak  -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -p x -u mymaxcoinaddress -l K1000x32 -C 1

Shall I change the above post?

My reason behind this mistake, and me having changed to the other one ... was actually the success of 1gh.com. 
In that ridiculous coinstart drama, 1gh.com was one of the few competent actors.

But it meant that 1gh got overrun / DDoSed. 
There were hours in which it collapsed / was unreachable - so I was really happy to find that alternative p2pool.

And now I am still there. Which is - to avoid the 51% ochlocracy - probably good, don't you agree?

no sign of a signature
DaveNYC1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:50:12 PM

@ drakoin -

No worries buddy.  I finally got it up and humming along.  Now if I could only get the maxcoin wallet working. Getting "No block source available..."

Anyone else with the same issue?
reorder

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:24:43 PM

@ drakoin -
Thanks for the reply however I do not belong to the dwarfcoin pool.  Were you trying to pull a fast one on me?  Wink
What would be the advantage of using them instead of 1GH?

Oh sorry, I didn't intend that.   Of course, this is the 1gh version:

Code:
./CudaMiner/cudaminer -a keccak  -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -p x -u mymaxcoinaddress -l K1000x32 -C 1

Shall I change the above post?

My reason behind this mistake, and me having changed to the other one ... was actually the success of 1gh.com. 
In that ridiculous coinstart drama, 1gh.com was one of the few competent actors.

But it meant that 1gh got overrun / DDoSed. 
There were hours in which it collapsed / was unreachable - so I was really happy to find that alternative p2pool.

And now I am still there. Which is - to avoid the 51% ochlocracy - probably good, don't you agree?

FWIW, I would strongly recommend against using this pool in particular. The op is essentially stealing my work (just look at this commit: https://github.com/Atrides/cgminer_keccak/commit/d60966dcfab976127f783cf7a9b00fbbf7e31219), chances are with moral principles that high he does not mind stealing users shares too. There is already a variety of stable pools to chose from now that ddoses have seized at http://www.maxcoin.co.uk/pools
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:42:08 PM

Now if I could only get the maxcoin wallet working. Getting "No block source available..."

Linux? Windows?  If Linux, then my manual perhaps helps you:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460178.msg5094447#msg5094447

That error message ... you are lacking informed nodes, no?

no sign of a signature
reorder

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:24:47 PM

To support MaxCoin decentralization, max.1gh.com now has increased fees when pool hashrate is above 50% network total. 50-60% fee is 2%, above 60% fee is 3%.
onliner

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 10:40:36 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 11:03:44 PM by onliner

To support MaxCoin decentralization, max.1gh.com now has increased fees when pool hashrate is above 50% network total. 50-60% fee is 2%, above 60% fee is 3%.
Yay! Good job  Cool
Bestest pool ever.

Anonymous MAXCOIN Independent POOL - http://1GH.com/ (i am a fan Cool)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAXCOIN MINING GUIDE -> http://goo.gl/W8Els1   Wallet guide! (run and wait 10..30 min!) -> goo.gl/P5RmQ8 + Nodes -> goo.gl/K5hqet
lancelot

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:29:44 PM

So maybe someone could help me out here!  Does 0.5 MAXCOIN mean (='s) a half a maxcoin.... Because I have been at this for 18 plus hours and it says I have 0.0305 maxcoin..... because if thatis the case that would be like 7 cents worth of maxcoin before you guys even get your fees..
MickeNorsk

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:08:40 PM

Total 4639126.7 MH/s (70.8% total net)

hmmm...  Undecided

SC: BSGpdD9cCYTGTv4oBMMgZFKjDn3s1gFNHZ
KHollyday

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:23:46 AM

I'm mining MaxCoin with 1GH.com using Cudaminer, and I have an NVIDIA Quadro 4000 graphics card that I'm using. Oh, and I'm on a windows 7, 64 bit computer. Things seem to be working, but I want to be sure that I'm not potentially burning up my graphics card.  I have my connection string set to:

cudaminer.exe -H 1 -l F512x16 -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333/ -u account -p password

I'm getting what I think is decent performance, I think... but not earning much in the way of maxcoins...seems to take a lot of effort just to earn tiny fractions.  

The command window indicates that hashes seem to average around 28280 khash/s unless I start doing stuff on my computer, then it gets lower.  Anyway, the temperature seems stable around 77 to 78 degrees, and it is operating at the gpu stated upper limits.  I'm getting quite a few yays, and only an occasional boo.  Here is a link to a screen shot of the command window and gpu z.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E0rFsXEmnBVDh6aWlGSVEzZk0/edit?usp=sharing

Can someone who understands this stuff tell me if I'm within a good range to maintain optimal performance while keeping my graphics card in good shape???  Or am I risking wearing it out?  Is there a more appropriate setting for my graphics card?

Also, I've been letting the program run pretty consistently all day (probably over 16 hours I think), and I've only earned 0.16 MAX.  That seems kind of low, doesn't it?Huh

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

Katherine
baller1

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:46:22 AM

all my connections keep timing out? under DDOS? Was mining fine before..
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:26:44 AM

Can't see my stats on maxcoin. WTF? Pool accepting shares.
reorder

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:39:57 AM

Can't see my stats on maxcoin. WTF? Pool accepting shares.
Due to load spike, pool's share queues have grown a lot. We are working on it, all your shares will get accounted in 30-40 minutes and payed properly.
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 12:52:45 PM

helllo i'm on linux and i can't comile this version https://github.com/reorder/cgminer_keccak

the sh autogen.sh --enable-keccak --enable-scrypt --enable-opencl

seems to be ok and return

Configuration Options Summary:

libcurl(GBT+getwork).: Enabled: -lcurl
  curses.TUI...........: FOUND: -lncurses
  OpenCL...............: FOUND. GPU mining support enabled
  scrypt...............: Enabled
  keccak...............: Enabled
  ADL..................: SDK NOT found, GPU monitoring support DISABLED

Avalon.ASICs.........: Disabled
  BFL.ASICs............: Disabled
  KnC.ASICs............: Disabled
  BitForce.FPGAs.......: Disabled
  BitFury.ASICs........: Disabled
  Hashfast.ASICs.......: Disabled
  Icarus.ASICs/FPGAs...: Disabled
  Klondike.ASICs.......: Disabled
  ModMiner.FPGAs.......: Disabled

Compilation............: make (or gmake)
  CPPFLAGS.............:
  CFLAGS...............: -g -O2
  LDFLAGS..............:  -lpthread
  LDADD................:  -lcurl   compat/jansson-2.5/src/.libs/libjansson.a -lpthread -L/opt/AMDAPP/lib/x86 -lOpenCL    -lm  -lrt

Installation...........: make install (as root if needed, with 'su' or 'sudo')
  prefix...............: /usr/local

BUT THE MAKE ... doenst run  i have error

root@smos-1:/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak# make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak'
Making all in lib
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
  GEN    signal.h
  GEN    string.h
make  all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
make[4]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/lib'
Making all in compat
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat'
Making all in jansson-2.5
make[3]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
make  all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
Making all in src
make[5]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5/src'
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT dump.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dump.Tpo -c -o dump.lo dump.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT dump.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dump.Tpo -c dump.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/dump.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT dump.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/dump.Tpo -c dump.c -o dump.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/dump.Tpo .deps/dump.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT error.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/error.Tpo -c -o error.lo error.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT error.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/error.Tpo -c error.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/error.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT error.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/error.Tpo -c error.c -o error.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/error.Tpo .deps/error.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT hashtable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hashtable.Tpo -c -o hashtable.lo hashtable.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT hashtable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hashtable.Tpo -c hashtable.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/hashtable.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT hashtable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/hashtable.Tpo -c hashtable.c -o hashtable.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/hashtable.Tpo .deps/hashtable.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT load.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/load.Tpo -c -o load.lo load.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT load.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/load.Tpo -c load.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/load.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT load.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/load.Tpo -c load.c -o load.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/load.Tpo .deps/load.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT memory.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/memory.Tpo -c -o memory.lo memory.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT memory.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/memory.Tpo -c memory.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/memory.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT memory.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/memory.Tpo -c memory.c -o memory.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/memory.Tpo .deps/memory.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT pack_unpack.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pack_unpack.Tpo -c -o pack_unpack.lo pack_unpack.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT pack_unpack.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pack_unpack.Tpo -c pack_unpack.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/pack_unpack.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT pack_unpack.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/pack_unpack.Tpo -c pack_unpack.c -o pack_unpack.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/pack_unpack.Tpo .deps/pack_unpack.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strbuffer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strbuffer.Tpo -c -o strbuffer.lo strbuffer.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strbuffer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strbuffer.Tpo -c strbuffer.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/strbuffer.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strbuffer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strbuffer.Tpo -c strbuffer.c -o strbuffer.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/strbuffer.Tpo .deps/strbuffer.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strconv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strconv.Tpo -c -o strconv.lo strconv.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strconv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strconv.Tpo -c strconv.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/strconv.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT strconv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/strconv.Tpo -c strconv.c -o strconv.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/strconv.Tpo .deps/strconv.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..    -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT value.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/value.Tpo -c -o value.lo value.c
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT value.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/value.Tpo -c value.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/value.o
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -MT value.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/value.Tpo -c value.c -o value.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/value.Tpo .deps/value.Plo
/bin/bash ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -Wall -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -g -O2 -no-undefined -export-symbols-regex '^json_' -version-info 9:0:5  -o libjansson.la -rpath /usr/local/lib dump.lo error.lo hashtable.lo load.lo memory.lo pack_unpack.lo strbuffer.lo strconv.lo utf.lo value.lo
libtool: link: rm -fr  .libs/libjansson.a .libs/libjansson.exp .libs/libjansson.la .libs/libjansson.lai .libs/libjansson.so .libs/libjansson.so.4 .libs/libjansson.so.4.5.0 .libs/libjansson.ver
libtool: link: /usr/bin/nm -B  .libs/dump.o .libs/error.o .libs/hashtable.o .libs/load.o .libs/memory.o .libs/pack_unpack.o .libs/strbuffer.o .libs/strconv.o .libs/utf.o .libs/value.o   | sed -n -e 's/^.*[        ]\([ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]*\)[     ][      ]*\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1 \2 \2/p' | /bin/sed 's/.* //' | sort | uniq > .libs/libjansson.exp
libtool: link: /bin/grep -E -e "^json_" ".libs/libjansson.exp" > ".libs/libjansson.expT"
libtool: link: mv -f ".libs/libjansson.expT" ".libs/libjansson.exp"
libtool: link: echo "{ global:" > .libs/libjansson.ver
libtool: link:  cat .libs/libjansson.exp | sed -e "s/\(.*\)/\1;/" >> .libs/libjansson.ver
libtool: link:  echo "local: *; };" >> .libs/libjansson.ver
libtool: link:  gcc -shared  .libs/dump.o .libs/error.o .libs/hashtable.o .libs/load.o .libs/memory.o .libs/pack_unpack.o .libs/strbuffer.o .libs/strconv.o .libs/utf.o .libs/value.o      -Wl,-soname -Wl,libjansson.so.4 -Wl,-version-script -Wl,.libs/libjansson.ver -o .libs/libjansson.so.4.5.0
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libjansson.so.4" && ln -s "libjansson.so.4.5.0" "libjansson.so.4")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libjansson.so" && ln -s "libjansson.so.4.5.0" "libjansson.so")
libtool: link: ar cru .libs/libjansson.a  dump.o error.o hashtable.o load.o memory.o pack_unpack.o strbuffer.o strconv.o utf.o value.o
libtool: link: ranlib .libs/libjansson.a
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libjansson.la" && ln -s "../libjansson.la" "libjansson.la" )
make[5]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5/src'
make[5]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
make[5]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
make[4]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat/jansson-2.5'
make[3]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/compat'
Making all in ccan
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/ccan'
  CC     opt/libccan_a-helpers.o
  CC     opt/libccan_a-opt.o
  CC     opt/libccan_a-parse.o
  CC     opt/libccan_a-usage.o
  AR     libccan.a
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak/ccan'
make[2]: Entering directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak'
  CC     cgminer-cgminer.o
  CC     cgminer-util.o
  CC     cgminer-sha2.o
  CC     cgminer-api.o
  CC     cgminer-logging.o
  CC     cgminer-driver-opencl.o
  CC     cgminer-ocl.o
  CC     cgminer-findnonce.o
  CC     cgminer-adl.o
  CC     cgminer-scrypt.o
  CC     cgminer-keccak.o
  CCLD   cgminer
cgminer-cgminer.o:(.data+0x32c): undefined reference to `set_gpu_threads'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [cgminer] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/miners/cgminer_keccak'
make: *** [all] Error 2
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:49:34 PM

Boot some of your highest hashrate users and make them migrate to another pool. It's irresponsible to continue without taking action.

reorder

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:52:38 PM

Boot some of your highest hashrate users and make them migrate to another pool. It's irresponsible to continue without taking action.

The hashrate display on our site is incorrect now while we are flushing queued shares into our main system. Besides, we have increased fees for when our hashrate is above safe. This is calculated based not on the hashrate but by percentage of found blocks which is reliable enough.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:56:10 PM

The hashrate display on our site is incorrect now while we are flushing queued shares into our main system. Besides, we have increased fees for when our hashrate is above safe. This is calculated based not on the hashrate but by percentage of found blocks which is reliable enough.

OK, good to hear! Keep up the good work...
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:29:40 PM

I'm mining MaxCoin with 1GH.com using Cudaminer, and I have an NVIDIA Quadro 4000 graphics card that I'm using. Oh, and I'm on a windows 7, 64 bit computer. Things seem to be working, but I want to be sure that I'm not potentially burning up my graphics card.  I have my connection string set to:

cudaminer.exe -H 1 -l F512x16 -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333/ -u account -p password

I'm getting what I think is decent performance, I think... but not earning much in the way of maxcoins...seems to take a lot of effort just to earn tiny fractions.  

The command window indicates that hashes seem to average around 28280 khash/s unless I start doing stuff on my computer, then it gets lower.  Anyway, the temperature seems stable around 77 to 78 degrees, and it is operating at the gpu stated upper limits.  I'm getting quite a few yays, and only an occasional boo.  Here is a link to a screen shot of the command window and gpu z.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E0rFsXEmnBVDh6aWlGSVEzZk0/edit?usp=sharing

Can someone who understands this stuff tell me if I'm within a good range to maintain optimal performance while keeping my graphics card in good shape???  Or am I risking wearing it out?  Is there a more appropriate setting for my graphics card?

Also, I've been letting the program run pretty consistently all day (probably over 16 hours I think), and I've only earned 0.16 MAX.  That seems kind of low, doesn't it?Huh

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

Katherine
That card is too expensive to use for mining. It is not worth it, specially if your job depends on that professional device.

Please request assistance at the cudaminer thread, though. I'm an newbie at Nvidia mining too  Smiley: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167229.0

If you actually love to try mining, I suggest you rent an Amazon EC2 GPU HVM spot instance Windows Server 2008
 or purchase an ATI R9-270 card (or better yet, wait to evaluate the incoming R9-280 and R7-265).

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
reorder

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:36:08 PM

Maxcoin pool maintenance is over now, hashrate and shares display should now be correct.

Please note we have 2% fee when pool hashpower is between 50% and 60% of total network hashpower and 3% when above 60%. We advise to consider switching the pool when we are above 50% as coin decentralization is essential for its image and value.
ibinsad

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:51:04 PM

hello
i use cudaminer
with gtx 560i

address
mNb2sbjPftLvcs9josJhHkLLZ1xJFBQREf

mining from several hours but not yet received the payout, what's wrong?
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: