Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread  (Read 354200 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cyberfixy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:54:24 PM

Shyncronizing right now...... Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:54:50 PM

http://www2.coinmine.pl/ is reporting 0.17 mhash/sec and I'm hitting around 600khash/sec on my machine so it should be 0.6mhash/sec shouldn't it?

Also;

Your Valid    0
Pool Invalid    0
Your Invalid    0

What's up with that?

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:55:32 PM

did this coin hit any exchange yet?

LOL  this is a comedy show in here. It will never hit any exchange.

did

molecule
atom
zur

any of the other QRK CLONES hit an exchange. This is the same coin noobs just a different name.

Why don't you shut-up and go back to pumping QQcoin (orphan-launch-coin) as hard as you possibly can.  You pump shit for other coins, not sure why you care when other people do it.

Yeah noob troll i'll take your advice!!! LOL  when did you hear about crypto? yesterday? This is the 5th 100% QRK clone in a few days this is why it needs to be ended. There is ZERO innovation.

readyred

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:56:59 PM

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/423969wallet.png

but  all my PRT are gone .. disseapeared after a sync .. 9M ... Sad

i have only 3 transactions left after that sync and wallet reboot  : 3 10k giveaway...
hmm.. nothing... may need more time? In any case, thank you and Happy New Year!
opnoskatt

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:58:04 PM

did

molecule
atom
zur

any of the other QRK CLONES hit an exchange. This is the same coin noobs just a different name.

Why don't you shut-up and go back to pumping QQcoin (orphan-launch-coin) as hard as you possibly can.  You pump shit for other coins, not sure why you care when other people do it.

Yeah noob troll i'll take your advice!!! LOL  when did you hear about crypto? yesterday? This is the 5th 100% QRK clone in a few days this is why it needs to be ended. There is ZERO innovation.

There isn't a new launch coin in the 1.0 generation of coins that has innovation you jackass.  Name one that actually provides a service through the coin and not through a marketing kick?  You're just being a bitch because you mined a crap coin and you can't pump it hard enough.  The fact that you've posted a few hundred times on a single forum doesn't make you smart, a fact proven by the crap you mine.  I'll put my rigs and my profit up against your "crypto-knowledge" anytime.  Troll harder kid.

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
FZ: FA3HLhx8iyGPniYoHHyDxMREno6KtwnoiY
XPM: AdKrkQzdJmQPrx2Kujybycrxt5yvN4n1W8
Nullu

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:01:09 PM

did

molecule
atom
zur

Like the 3 or 4 Scrypt coins being released a day?  Wink

Nullu

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:03:06 PM

coinmine.pl/ is showing the correct hashrate and showing shares now.  Smiley

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:03:16 PM

LOL  this is a comedy show in here. It will never hit any exchange.

did

molecule
atom
zur

There isn't a new launch coin in the 1.0 generation of coins that has innovation you jackass.  Name one that actually provides a service through the coin and not through a marketing kick?  You're just being a bitch because you mined a crap coin and you can't pump it hard enough.  The fact that you've posted a few hundred times on a single forum doesn't make you smart, a fact proven by the crap you mine.  I'll put my rigs and my profit up against your "crypto-knowledge" anytime.  Troll harder kid.

look skat-boy (that is quite disgusting also, i do not condone that kind of behaviour), don't go full retard here...... mr high roller with your cray supercomputer rigs and huge profit. I see you there in moms basement with your 1 gpu farm Smiley

This coin is the worst kind of dogshit i have seen

Just because you mined your first coin doesn't mean it's great.

It not only cloned QRKS code, it can't even think of a semi original name

QRK - molecule - atom - particle........... lol what a pile of crap. You have some so try to protect your shitclones by all means but don't even think about defending this shite.

my rigs and profit....hehehe who even says stuff like that?

opnoskatt

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:06:14 PM

did

molecule
atom
zur

look skattboy, don't go full retard here...... mr high roller with your cray supercomputer rigs and huge profit. I see you there in moms basement with your 1 gpu farm Smiley

QRK - molecule - atom - particle........... lol what a pile of crap. You have some so try to protect your shitclones by all means but don't even think about defending this shite.

Proving how worthless you are.  You call everything shit if you didn't mine it and of course you're not able to provide a shred of intelligent information.  Why don't you just stick to mining crap and making no money. 

P.S.  The GPU on my mom's computer would mine faster than the chromebook you split time mining and watching BBW with.

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:07:10 PM

did

molecule
atom
zur

look skattboy, don't go full retard here...... mr high roller with your cray supercomputer rigs and huge profit. I see you there in moms basement with your 1 gpu farm Smiley

Proving how worthless you are.  You call everything shit if you didn't mine it and of course you're not able to provide a shred of intelligent information.  Why don't you just stick to mining crap and making no money.  

P.S.  The GPU on my mom's computer would mine faster than the chromebook you split time mining and watching BBW with.

I never watch your moms cam shows so don't dare say that to me.

opnoskatt

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:08:44 PM

did

molecule
atom
zur

Proving how worthless you are.  You call everything shit if you didn't mine it and of course you're not able to provide a shred of intelligent information.  Why don't you just stick to mining crap and making no money.  

P.S.  The GPU on my mom's computer would mine faster than the chromebook you split time mining and watching BBW with.

Learn how to format a post moron.  You should definitely watch my mom's cam shows, then you can let your family know that your off of that brony shit.

Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:09:17 PM

New crypto coin always attracts new peoples. It is good opportunity for making some good profit instead of old coins.

opnoskatt

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:10:38 PM

New crypto coin always attracts new peoples. It is good opportunity for making some good profit instead of old coins.

+1; it's a easy opportunity to vault quite a few coins in a short time.  Not a bad deal for a few CPU cycles.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:10:54 PM

did

molecule
atom
zur

Learn how to format a post moron.  You should definitely watch my mom's cam shows, then you can let your family know that your off of that brony shit.

Sorry i wasn't paying attention,..... i was really watching her, i see why you're called skat boy now.  Well back to your cray super computer rigs and millions of particles profit you've made today.

opnoskatt

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:12:57 PM

did

molecule
atom
zur

Sorry i wasn't paying attention,..... i was really watching her, i see why you're called skat boy now.  Well back to your cray super computer rigs and millions of particles profit you've made today.

She's happy you're watching and wanted me to tell you that you left your two-sided dildo last time you dropped by.  Not sure what you see in 65 year old women, but hey, to each their own.  And for the record, it's not a Cray, it's 4 X M1000E's with 11 and 12th gen blades.

busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 04:13:16 PM

but  all my PRT are gone .. disseapeared after a sync .. 9M ... Sad

i have only 3 transactions left after that sync and wallet reboot  : 3 10k giveaway...
nothing came from your adress.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:19:05 PM

did

molecule
atom
zur

Learn how to format a post moron.  You should definitely watch my mom's cam shows, then you can let your family know that your off of that brony shit.

She's happy you're watching and wanted me to tell you that you left your two-sided dildo last time you dropped by.  Not sure what you see in 65 year old women, but hey, to each their own.  And for the record, it's not a Cray, it's 4 X M1000E's with 11 and 12th gen blades.

That's okay that's part of my giveaway i'm doing.

WOW, well now i see your vested interest in pumping a QRK clone you hit on early with some decent cpu power. Sorry for pointing out the facts about this coin to others.

I detest all the straight clones, but this strain of shite is disgusting even milking the QRK name.  Molecule was bad enough so  i pointed out to the dev really atom should have come next after qrk as a joke, he goes and copy and pastes and again and calls it ATOM, now another copy and paste and it is PARTICLE.

This is beyond a joke.

opnoskatt

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:22:14 PM

did

molecule
atom
zur

Learn how to format a post moron.  You should definitely watch my mom's cam shows, then you can let your family know that your off of that brony shit.

She's happy you're watching and wanted me to tell you that you left your two-sided dildo last time you dropped by.  Not sure what you see in 65 year old women, but hey, to each their own.  And for the record, it's not a Cray, it's 4 X M1000E's with 11 and 12th gen blades.

WOW, well now i see your vested interest in pumping a QRK clone you hit on early with some decent cpu power. Sorry for pointing out the facts about this coin to others.

I detest all the straight clones, but this strain of shite is disgusting even milking the QRK name.  Molecule was bad enough so  i pointed out to the dev really atom should have come next after qrk as a joke, he goes and copy and pastes and again and calls it ATOM, now another copy and paste and it is PARTICLE.

This is beyond a joke.

Yeah, they are crap clones, just like every other 1.0 that is out there.  None of them are coming from new source, it's all copy paste and in some cases a few fancy gems (not Ruby)  tossed in.  But, there's no point in letting an easy opportunity go by to make a few BTC.  I can mine QRK for days and make a few bucks, or I can mine the clone for a few hours and pull in 2-3 BTC if it hits an exchange.  If it doesn't hit an exchange, I can sell them on the boards for half that and it's still well worth the 5 minutes it took for me to push out the package to a few hosts.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:28:47 PM

did

molecule
atom
zur

This is beyond a joke.

Yeah, they are crap clones, just like every other 1.0 that is out there.  None of them are coming from new source, it's all copy paste and in some cases a few fancy gems (not Ruby)  tossed in.  But, there's no point in letting an easy opportunity go by to make a few BTC.  I can mine QRK for days and make a few bucks, or I can mine the clone for a few hours and pull in 2-3 BTC if it hits an exchange.  If it doesn't hit an exchange, I can sell them on the boards for half that and it's still well worth the 5 minutes it took for me to push out the package to a few hosts.

There is that, but although they can provide some short term profits i hope we do not cause alts to become a laughing stock. I hope the next successful and innovative alt is closed source, never thought i'd say that but really it will only get cloned over and over until it is worthless if not.

hsz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:31:45 PM

it is great cion
 Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: