Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:41:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread  (Read 354200 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qbd1313

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:04:45 AM

I want to confirm the address

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:07:41 AM

Please be assured that we have been supporting you, but in China, the price of the particles have entered the trough and low morale, all you need to save, please

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:16:47 AM

V2 is everyone holding particles are yearning for, if that day is too far, then many people will give up the particles, the Chinese team is not easy to come today, the most popular is that we lose not want to see, I hope you action can support us

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

moonmoon (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:22:19 AM

MOON is this your address of PRT: Pjh1SXpcgaQ7bbbweXU1ioQUWcNtW4yZZx

I will ask fans to donation you
I appreciate the gesture, but it would probably be better to set up a fund for donations like bittick started many pages back, and try to organize the community with bounties to start getting some helping hands Wink  I think it is becoming obvious that Particle is a lot bigger than one person can hold up, need help so I can focus on development.  I stood up the block explorer because coinmarketcap is top of priority list, but these also take away time.  I was hoping someone out there would maintain reliable block explorer.  bitcoin-abe is high-maintenance / have to check it a lot, it is touchy with quark-algorithm coins and tends to get "stuck".  It is hours and hours of work to tweak and get working.

Anyway, I'd rather see donations directed for the benefit of the community and the expansion of the coin.

I have put a lot of time and real world money into Particle, and this coin is going to be huge, but we can't let it sink under its own weight.  I need to get the wallet out, I know, I am 2 weeks behind schedule on the release.  I am going to get it done.  I know nobody wants to keep hearing that :-)  it's coming...

So right now list is:

- get block explorer reloaded and up, increase resources on server (again) - in progress
- Do windows build of Particle-Qt wallet update, push source to github, package upload and release
- Publish thread and social media of wallet update / upcoming hardfork for block reward change
- Finish wallet graphics adjustments
- Package and release the wallet Beta 1

See, stuff piles onto the list Wink

I have had to start pushing some things to Beta 2.  So there will be two betas, Beta 1 which is wallet graphic design and core features and Beta 2 which will include the reference app store.

particle://prt/send/Pjh1SXpcgaQ7bbbweXU1ioQUWcNtW4yZZx
qbd1313

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:28:45 AM

I appreciate the gesture, but it would probably be better to set up a fund for donations like bittick started many pages back, and try to organize the community with bounties to start getting some helping hands Wink  I think it is becoming obvious that Particle is a lot bigger than one person can hold up, need help so I can focus on development.  I stood up the block explorer because coinmarketcap is top of priority list, but these also take away time.  I was hoping someone out there would maintain reliable block explorer.  bitcoin-abe is high-maintenance / have to check it a lot, it is touchy with quark-algorithm coins and tends to get "stuck".  It is hours and hours of work to tweak and get working.

Anyway, I'd rather see donations directed for the benefit of the community and the expansion of the coin.

I have put a lot of time and real world money into Particle, and this coin is going to be huge, but we can't let it sink under its own weight.  I need to get the wallet out, I know, I am 2 weeks behind schedule on the release.  I am going to get it done.  I know nobody wants to keep hearing that :-)  it's coming...

So right now list is:

- get block explorer reloaded and up, increase resources on server (again) - in progress
- Do windows build of Particle-Qt wallet update, push source to github, package upload and release
- Publish thread and social media of wallet update / upcoming hardfork for block reward change

I have had to start pushing some things to Beta 2.  So there will be two betas, Beta 1 which is wallet graphic design and core features and Beta 2 which will include the reference app store.

Ok,I will aks fans to give you donation
qbd1313

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:05:02 AM

We need more news about Beta 2
when it can be published? Rough estimate

I have donation you 100K prt

Transaction ID:4dee3a5b845648e86b548de8337d3c34d0df347da61f06314fe6beeae8db2607
Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:23:08 AM

Moonmooon, I think you dont have to call it beta, see NXT, 0.7.1, 0.7.2, 0.8.6... every little update is a new version for the wallet,who will blame you if you do this?

Even Bitcoin is a "beta" right now. You don't have to release the official version until you make it perfect.
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:32:15 AM

Woohoo today is a bargain hunter's dream, some of the best coins are on sale.   Grin

price of PRT, QRK and DGC are RIDICULOUS right now...buy buy buy!
fxtt1040

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:33:38 AM

Moonmooon, I think you dont have to call it beta, see NXT, 0.7.1, 0.7.2, 0.8.6... every little update is a new version for the wallet,who will blame you if you do this?

Even Bitcoin is a "beta" right now. You don't have to release the official version until you make it perfect.
yes,many people doesn't like beta!
zhaochong

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:43:14 AM

moonmoon need help!

We need to specific the plans attracting talented person to join the develop team.
ycm82

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:44:14 AM

So right now list is:

GOOD WORD
THANKS
needmoreprofit

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:54:30 AM

moonmoon need help!

We need to specific the plans attracting talented person to join the develop team.
This is really good idea , we need someone how can help moonmoon with develop and support coin

PRT - PbmHw7wksumZhvf5EwznD26VedTQ3agEvU
needmoreprofit

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:46:31 AM

Please vote for adding PRT https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Great exchange , if PRT will be there , price will grow  Wink

PRT - PbmHw7wksumZhvf5EwznD26VedTQ3agEvU
Snotty

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:05:47 PM

http://crypt.la/2014/03/01/top-100-digital-currencies-by-social-media-presence/

Particle #89

We need more followers! Smiley
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:30:37 PM

A lot of coins on that list I never heard of!   Huh
Snotty

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:32:20 PM

A lot of coins on that list I never heard of!   Huh

Well, it's a pretty shitty list to be honest, but it does point out the lack of community/community activeness.
boristown

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:03:26 AM

Hi moonmoon.I'm a C#/.Net programmer. Can I do something to help you with the new wallet? Cheesy
ycm82

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:35:18 AM

Hi moonmoon.I'm a C#/.Net programmer. Can I do something to help you with the new wallet? Cheesy
Hi moonmoon
We are particles of China Team, we would like to assist you in developing, please let us know what we need to do
chen18127

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:54:11 AM

So right now list is:

moonmoon, thanks for ur working Cheesy, it is hard but many fans want to help u.

Do u consider that coorperate with others to work as a team or build a company? May be it is good for maintaining block exploer and website, and you can get more time to focus on developing. I think many fans want to work with u and they are good at learning. Grin
Also, in the next period, it would be good to build a trade-web to make PRT and BTC as the standard coin to exchange other coins, these may benefit for PRT's expansion.

moonmoon (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:20:33 AM

yes, I know block explorer and forum is still down, I am working on it.  I did not sleep last night.  quark based coin and bitcoin-abe really do not like each other, abe choke on certain blocks because of slight differences.  I now started over and rebuilt with different fork of bitcoin-abe I found, hope this one work better but going through reloading process again.  Reload takes very long time with Particle as we have nearly 200,000 blocks now.  it is mind numbing i have been watching this scroll "block_tx 12345 12345" for over a week now over and over, hacking python scripts and reload/rescan again and again ;-)  But, I will make it work!  I must.  We need reliable Abe block explorer for other services to poll for data.  It is halfway through now...

particle://prt/send/Pjh1SXpcgaQ7bbbweXU1ioQUWcNtW4yZZx
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: