Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 83339 times)
p4n

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:38:25 PM

Not that I care to defend a 10% premine... but at least he has allocated what he will do with the premine... extra reward to CPU miners, rewards to meme posters, rewards to youtube posters etc etc... millions per day slotted to be given away to those that take the time to spread media about NYANCoin.

Stop mindlessly spouting about the dev keeping a 10% premine... he has clearly stated where all the coins will go and it is not like we can't confirm that with the block explorer. The people here posting memes are supposed to go back and tag them with their address after launch... when they get paid you will know if the dev is straight... if they bitch about no NYAN... then let it die.

Man people need to read more... it is sad really... lemmings all of you...

+1

At first we have all those promises to give NYANs to CPU miners. It's the first time someone make it on that way, lets see if it works, and if they really give coins.
nathanjunk

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:39:20 PM

What you guys aren't seeing is even if the OP DOES give away those coins, it's too much. Mining will not be worth your time when you can make a stupid meme and make multiple blocks worth.
Bansheroom

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:39:25 PM

- Update -

About the bonus for CPU miners:

- Its bonus for low KH miners, under 100 Kh. and this value is experimental, since its something new.
- People with more then 100Kh TOTAL power dont apply to this bonus.
- Dont try abuse this bonus, its for low KH miners, not you all trying to exploit it.

Yes sure, just because you say "dont exploit it".....Devs could make sure of the CPU-Mining, simply by releasing their own, just a litte bit tweaked miner...

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
responsor

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:40:10 PM

omg people, look at OP, the premine is well explained there. Explanation has been there since day 1.

Are you going to provide some nodes to add to .conf at the launch time?

dude when dev has even 0.5% of the total coins available its alot, 0.5% from 337mil its 1.5 million coins, 1.5 millions coins with a 37 coin per block reward would take 40500 blocks to even get to that point, just imagine 40 thousands blocks, and when you get to that point you will have 50% of all coins that are in existance. I think doge only now got to 40k something block. So after 2 months, if this coin will be a huge success like doge, if the dev would take only 0.5% of total coins as a premine, he would have same amount as all the miners combined. Sure there maybe different times per block and some random superblocks with more than 37 nyan, but never the less having 40k blocks from the start is insane.

And now, imagine that there is not a 0.5% premine, but 10%!!! 10 fucking percent!!!
You can do everything that you need with promotions and other stuff with only 0.5% of the coins, if you have 10%, that is just insane. OP needs to change something with his premine, like not have 37 millions, but rather 370 thousands. Get it? 370 thousands is ALOT for 1 person, more than enought to achieve his goals.

now2ai8

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:40:42 PM

why even mine this.  Let's just wait around for the giveaways.  You'll get way more from that then mining if the dev is planning on give away nearly a million per day.  The collective miners can't even get that in a single day at 33.7 coins per block.  
p4n

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:41:14 PM

- Update -

- Its bonus for low KH miners, under 100 Kh. and this value is experimental, since its something new.
- Dont try abuse this bonus, its for low KH miners, not you all trying to exploit it.

So the extra coins are for miner accounts with less than 100kh/s TOTAL amount, all of his workers sumed. Not per worker. Right?
Aleman

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:42:47 PM

i are so ecksited
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:43:15 PM

People are so good at math but so bad at history...

I know I can name a few coins that have proper diff adjustments that give them a proper, on time coin minting schedule... but do you think this has that? NYAN is gonna be hammered like the drunk girl at the frat party until diff finally matches hashrate... we may see 40K blocks before that happens.

Not like anyone else has mastered Gravity Well now have they?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Bansheroom

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:43:56 PM

- Update -

So the extra coins are for miner accounts with less than 100kh/s TOTAL amount, all of his workers sumed. Not per worker. Right?

...you do it with different accounts, not different workers..., undetecteable routed trough different ips if necessary :-)

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
Maddin0815

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:45:02 PM

oh...   pools with a Bonus for Miners under 100 KH/s....  cool...   but why only 4....    I need 8 or 9 to split my 730 KH/s to optimize my mining perfect...     Grin

Ah...   two accounts per pool an all is fine... 

cgminer --scrypt --load-balance  --quota "1;pool1" -u Account1.1 -p x  --quota "1;pool1" -u Account2.1 -p x  --quota "1;pool2" -u Account3.1 -p x  --quota "1;pool2" -u Account4.1 -p x ...........

Roll Eyes

----> a new exchange starts in februar -> http://www.comkort.com  get hottest news and your refferal link right now on bottom of the site. <----
----> http://www.comkort.com will add Leprocoin [LPC] <----
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:45:23 PM

Haha some idiots are still wainting in line to mine, unbelieveable! Smiley I though crypto-crowd is way smarter..
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:45:27 PM

Not that I care to defend a 10% premine... but at least he has allocated what he will do with the premine... extra reward to CPU miners, rewards to meme posters, rewards to youtube posters etc etc... millions per day slotted to be given away to those that take the time to spread media about NYANCoin.

Stop mindlessly spouting about the dev keeping a 10% premine... he has clearly stated where all the coins will go and it is not like we can't confirm that with the block explorer. The people here posting memes are supposed to go back and tag them with their address after launch... when they get paid you will know if the dev is straight... if they bitch about no NYAN... then let it die.

thats the point
Bansheroom

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:46:20 PM

oh...   pools with a Bonus for Miners under 100 KH/s....  cool...   but why only 4....    I need 8 or 9 to split my 730 KH/s to optimize my mining perfect...     Grin

works with different accounts on the same pool too ...

weedoge

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:48:09 PM

OP, send 36 million out of 37 premined to a non-existant wallet address and than just maybe this coin wont die in the next 24h Smiley

This.

adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:48:26 PM

Any node for solo mining?
responsor

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:48:49 PM

thats the point

so whats the point in mining this then? i will just post funny pictures and get more coins than those who use their rigs to mine, and after 1-2 days when the dificulty will get to maybe 5 or 10 nobody will mine this because you make 1 picture you get 1 hour worth of mining and you can make pictures about nyan and mine something elase and the coin will die that way...
pyrofade

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:49:55 PM

thats the point

so whats the point in mining this then? i will just post funny pictures and get more coins than those who use their rigs to mine, and after 1-2 days when the dificulty will get to maybe 5 or 10 nobody will mine this because you make 1 picture you get 1 hour worth of mining and you can make pictures about nyan and mine something elase and the coin will die that way...

same thoughts... the rewards for the pics/videos/memes/tweets...... are HUGE!
p4n

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:50:22 PM

- Update -

...you do it with different accounts, not different workers..., undetecteable routed trough different ips if necessary :-)

.. I suppose you're behind like 7 proxies Cheesy
How many people know and are willing to do that?

Looking at the  OP, premine is for:

paying 296735 meme,s at bitcointalk (1 million nyan)
paying 296735 meme,s at twitter (1 million nyan)
paying 296735 meme,s at Facebook (1 million nyan)

3.37 NYAN per meme for a total of 1 million meme,s

Video,s !

1 meme,s
1 million nyan max

2 information / help
1 million nyan

3 promotion !
1 million nyan

10-50 coins per video ( 100-250 for weekly winners ) up to a max of 1 million per category !
( extra bonuses for super high quality video,s )

4 million
for phone aps website,s game,s phone and so on  ( payed depending on difficulty of created item )

600000 coins per week for give away over 25 weeks ( trough the form of challenge / games )
* IA drawing story,s games challenges and so on !

66666 coins to pools for cpu+ pools  ( depending on the amount of cpu miners )

they are talking about spending the premine in 6 months  or so, so 11111coins per month for cpu pools or 370coins per day. Not too much to steal doing that.

The premine is to pay a community to build itself into a funny community supporting a meme coin during months.
Beniben (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:53:25 PM

Uploaded media file,s !
Bansheroom

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:54:42 PM

- Update -

.. I suppose you're behind like 7 proxies Cheesy
How many people know and are willing to do that?

Looking at the  OP, premine is for:

paying 296735 meme,s at bitcointalk (1 million nyan)
paying 296735 meme,s at twitter (1 million nyan)
paying 296735 meme,s at Facebook (1 million nyan)

3.37 NYAN per meme for a total of 1 million meme,s

Video,s !

1 meme,s
1 million nyan max

2 information / help
1 million nyan

3 promotion !
1 million nyan

10-50 coins per video ( 100-250 for weekly winners ) up to a max of 1 million per category !
( extra bonuses for super high quality video,s )

4 million
for phone aps website,s game,s phone and so on  ( payed depending on difficulty of created item )

600000 coins per week for give away over 25 weeks ( trough the form of challenge / games )
* IA drawing story,s games challenges and so on !

66666 coins to pools for cpu+ pools  ( depending on the amount of cpu miners )

they are talking about spending the premine in 6 months  or so, so 11111coins per month for cpu pools or 370coins per day. Not too much to steal doing that.

The premine is to pay a community to build itself into a funny community supporting a meme coin during months.

Im not behind 7 proxies we have 2014, have to be 5678634876 proxies to be safe :-)
Ever heard of services like hidemyass.com ? Its easier than you think.
But anyway, you may be right about the bounties and giveaways - if they ever happen - and if they dont hit Devs Mum, Father and Friends all first....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: