Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5641 times)
cryptb (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:15:02 PM
Merited by BluRPie (1), NJB18 (1), chits (1)

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

cryptocurrencies are already being regulated, in some countries like South Korea it has been approved as money, in US it's considered to be an asset, the regulation applies accordingly.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

You are right, crypto does require that we should be able to be smarter and independent. Regulation is not a real solution to stop scammers, I'm sure in the future everyone will be smarter and very meticulous in investing, all projects will also compete to be the best.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

Scroll through the various threads in this forum and ask yourself the same question.
I don't think that cryptocurrency has any part in making people smarter, there will always be a majority of people who would still do stupid shit.

Some people just can't learn to avoid getting scammed, some people really shouldn't get into crypto.

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

Cryptocurrency may not be possible to be regulated right now as we are just freshly introduced about it and how its system works. I believe that people are very smart and have the ability to improve and innovate even this kind of thing. Yes, it may be hard to regulate but I think someone or there are people who may think and suggest a way to use it better in the future. Cryptocurrency is still holding many opportunities and potentials so I hope it will be use more smartly and conveniently in the future.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

Yes you are right with your opinion, crypto will make people smarter because in needs you to be mentally alert of what is going on and be able to contribute meaningfully in it. It also needs you to be consious of how you display your private information and know how best to make decisions when it's time to make decisions about you coin.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

I think it won't, people who are obsessed with money would do everything just to have their hands into it. Most of them do things and don't even give time reading what they are doing. Why? because they think it's easy money and most ICOs give the mentality of that by stating bonuses, give aways, raffles etc.

People who engaged themselves in cryptocurrency without knowledge will find themselves asking in the streets for foods if they are too obsessed with it.
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

Crypto makes us wise specially doing decision,  nowadays  you can't trust easily. We are all circulated with scammers , so we need a biggest protection where we get it only by being full of knowledge about crypto, our selves has the biggest part of our own future.
seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

I agree that any protection from difficulties prevents people from developing. But this does not mean that the state should not regulate the cryptocurrency market. The state must take care of its citizens and therefore the regulation of cryptocurrencies is inevitable. People also need to be more careful in investing.
Jumli

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

may be possible, but I see people working on the crypto need experience and prediction or arguably on the felling of each individual as this will make people will traoma to do their job like trade, investment, etc. because of their mistake in buying their altcoin. then if we see from the loss they get!
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

Cryptocurrency makes people smarter and industrious because we are forced to read and learn about certain project so that we wont end up being scammed. But ofcourse there is a negative to, like cryptocurrency makes some people greedy. They are greedy they want to profit big in faster way also by being greedy people learn how to scam or hack others just to make then rich. Crypto has both positive and negative effects in the community.  
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:43:48 PM

Most likely what you described will make people more evil and violent. A world where people can't trust anyone. I think that it is necessary to fight against fraudsters, because cryptocurrencies are a very promising industry, both individually, so it can become a promising industry in the economy of countries, if you send it in the right direction and prevent such activities.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

yes, it is true. Crypto will make the next generation of people smarter. I think crypto is working smart. You learn anything about crypto , it will be needed in the future. I believe it.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Somehow you are right when you said cryptocurrency is making people smarter. They have no choice but to be smart and vigilant before putting their hard earned money into investment unless they are ready to wave goodbye to it. No matter how much regulations are being imposed by the government cryptocurrency is still decentralized and out of control by anybody. No one can protect us from being scammed if we are not careful And smart.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

Good summation, but do you forget that scammers are getting smarter also. I think there is nothing one can do for a greedy soul, it is those people looking for free money that are losing their money and I have seen this over and over again. I will not deceive you, scammers are very smart people

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:24:17 AM

Right...  Crypto will make us smarter,  it enhance our knowledge how to be independent,  initiative how to deal with traders.  And thanks for that.
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:39:30 AM

Crypto will make people smarter of course in the field of trading or profit. smart predict a coin in cryptocurrency, and can distinguish a deceitful job or not. clever looking for opportunities and has many communities in this field.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

The phenomenon of electronic money is causing some legal problems, an unclear crypto currency status causes an unclear legal consequence arising from the crypto phenomenon. And the question arises, whether the digital currency is qualified as a currency in the real world?
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:55:20 AM

I agree with you that people will be smarter by using cryptocurrency. They will teach their selves how to manage their funds securely and protect their selves from scammers since this industry is all about an online money. Being curious with this industry will make you ask yourself to learn more. This industry is full of mysteries and you will learn a lot.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

there are always people who want to deceive other people.
While in the world of cryptocurrencies such people very much.many countries are already beginning to regulate these assets.So I think soon the number of scammers will be reduced to 0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: