Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:57:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5649 times)
PETMALU11

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:27:51 AM

Yes of course , crypto will make people smarter for sure because of their curiosness and people will be more conscious about their investments since there's re alot of scam in ico world, That you need to clariy once you invest your money.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:28:25 AM

Yes you're right, crypto will make people smarter for sure, because people will be more conscious about their investments since there are alot of scam icos too.

i frankly agree to you and to the op. Cryptos can surely make people became smart and more starter due to the fact that using a crypto at the first place is already hard. Cryptos is a verry complex type of new technology that requires a good functional brain in order to completely  understand  its aspects. that is the main reason why regular people can become smart after they succesfully learn the basics of cryptocurrency.

so overall , cryptos can surely make a person smart as long as he or she is willing to learn it deep within their hearts.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

I think the will should be replaced by can. Of course, it is only my opinion. So, I won't be stating that it is wrong. The reason why I think that it should be replaced is the fact that Cryptocurrency doesn't always make people smart because of the existence of scammers. Nor the fact that it is unregulated. I said that is should be can because of its ability to make people smarter. Not just changing all people to be smarter. Only a few will be smarter and the rest will be unchanged even if they get scammed a lot of times.
gaguktnu

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

At least in ICO regulation countries will become more and more strengthened. Crypro may make us smarter, but liars will be smarter. I think it is necessary to properly regulate ICO.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

It's not just about crypto only. a lot of things that are potentially risky but certainly need a breadth to tackle or cover it. In addition to the scammers are also too suit could punish them. never punish, know the location, of course, is hard to figure out. so, of course, the Government will not be able to act of any kind about it.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

Crypto of course makes people smarter, but it's in their interests. To enter the crypto world and not to lose your investment, earnings. to make a profit, people need to know what they are dealing with, what are the pitfalls, what to beware of, how to keep your data and private keys to your wallets safe, how to protect against virus programs and scammers, how to trust people and projects, how to invest and make a profit, how to read stock market reports and signals. To master all this knowledge it is necessary to learn and develop.
oceana

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

It is true that participating in the world of crypto will make us smarter, especially smart to use time for positive, smart in analyzing altcoin growth, looking for good prospects for good ICO investments, and all of this requires great expertise and thorough in depth about the world crypto.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

Crypto of course makes people smarter, but it's in their interests. To enter the crypto world and not to lose your investment, earnings. to make a profit, people need to know what they are dealing with, what are the pitfalls, what to beware of, how to keep your data and private keys to your wallets safe, how to protect against virus programs and scammers, how to trust people and projects, how to invest and make a profit, how to read stock market reports and signals. To master all this knowledge it is necessary to learn and develop.
yes, cryptocurrency can make the people got smarter. but in the other way, first in the bitcointalk. they knowledge in the bitcoin or cryptocurrency will got wider and we know that the cryptocurrency is part of the modern technology so if they got curious in this they need to learn about the things that have an involved in the cryptos. also the english speaking when you do signature campaign. and last; the making decision in this will enhance.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:39:18 AM

People can make the people be smarter when they can face every condition of the crypto itself smartly and wisely.
However, some people are going to be stupid when the price is really dumb down. They become panic and dumb.
Hence, related tot eh technology, actually it is true that crypto can lead someone to be smart because it leads us to learn, manage, and analyze more things about crypto to catch the profits. It also offers the high technology that always develops.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

I think the will should be replaced by can. Of course, it is only my opinion. So, I won't be stating that it is wrong. The reason why I think that it should be replaced is the fact that Cryptocurrency doesn't always make people smart because of the existence of scammers. Nor the fact that it is unregulated. I said that is should be can because of its ability to make people smarter. Not just changing all people to be smarter. Only a few will be smarter and the rest will be unchanged even if they get scammed a lot of times.
You do realize that hackers are smarter than most of the common folk, don't you? This is a fact. Cryptocurrencies have the potential to make anyone smarter provided they are willing to put in the effort to learn and understand the basics and advanced concepts of the cryptocurrency market. Anyone who says otherwise are obviously crypto haters. I have personally improved my brain power a lot more ever since I joined this vast crypto world.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Let's hope some of that smartness includes being able to spell Crypto  Wink

But seriously there is already a good amount of regulation coming into the industry KYC will help weed out the wrong type of investors and more oversight on dodgy ICO would be a bonus. Each individual should look out for themselves still and that comes with experience at the moment.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

Yes, you are right with your opinion, I also think crypto will make people smarter. Crypto will make the next generation of people smarter. I think crypto is working smart. Cryptocurrency is still holding many opportunities and potentials so I hope it will be used more smartly and conveniently in the future. So I believe that the use of cryptocurrency really makes someone smarter than before.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

Of course you will get smarter.  Imagine if you lost $2,000-$5,000 you will surely be wise the second time around. Even if you haven't experience it, if you know someone that lose that huge amount, you will read and learn in no time.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

This is a proven fact, because today, in order to get acquainted with the market, a lot of people start to read a lot of information, which eventually begin to apply it in life or just modify it in their favor, probably this really makes people smarter.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

But scammers would learn as well to suit requirements of a 'legit' project, it really take times to see whenever a project truly delivers sometimes, regulation bodies are effective as they could access insiders and evaluate more accurately than mere investors, government must step in order but as you its hard to do so, guess its the natural of cryptocurrency which decentralized in nature. I see projects with all information released like its a good one but eventually it falls out of competitors, mismanaging funds and etc, thats a kind of 'scam' too as they take money and do nothing.

takumi2354

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

I believe so. By registering in bounty companies, a person can learn to distinguish between Scam projects and honest ones, so the cryptocurrency can give people more freedom from the government.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

So many people including myself have learn a had lesson from scam ICO and scam project promoters around and that has made me to be smart in all my crypto currency businesses.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

I think of course, crypto can make people smarter, because in the world of crypto includes many things, especially knowledge and insight about the world of trading, and the movement of the economy, speculation about the causes and effects of the rise and fall that can occur in the world of crypto

Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

I totally agree with your opinion. Crypto makes us smarter in trading. We will know when to sell and when is good time to buy. Crypto also helps us understand Internet technology
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Definitely yes, There's a lot  of scam projects in crypto such as airdrops, bounty campaigns and ICOs. People must do deep research on the project they will enter or else time, effort or worst is money will disappear. Decision-making is a must too, think over and over again before making decisions. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: