Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5643 times)
Drachmadev

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

only you make you smarter by reading and research. the want to gain knowledge

just being involved  in crypto does not make you smarter
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Cryptocurrency will not make people smarter however they make people vigilant, skeptical and diligent. Because they're force to read what the project is all about and also they are force to know the people who will associate with. However they can still learn many things while reading alot here in cryptocurrency.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

Nice thiniking, for me that could make people think different, i mean people will need to learn again how "new" money works and how to use it so maybe some of them will be more educated in new technology.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Antiplus999

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

Currency regulation of crypts in the near future. Many countries are drafting bills. Well, the fact that people are getting smarter, the consequences of globalization. Because there is access to any information. The borders of the state are becoming a formality
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:42:23 PM

Yeah man, kan smart once they know the crypto. With smart, Smart crypto knows sometimes misused to commit fraud to others, and this is very detrimental. And I think the Government cannot punish because crypto this in several countries still has yet to get a permit. If you want to not expose the fraud, of course, we need to be careful in doing the work of crypto.

BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Scammers will also become more skilful and deceptive. From deception can not be saved.
Regulation is necessary and it is in different countries to varying degrees.
Will people make money more cleverly?
Of course it does.
The crypto currency makes many people think about investing, not paying taxes, etc.
I think it's good.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:02:02 PM

That's an interesting perspective, and I do kind of agree, but this would be more noticeable if the community was a single entity - the fact that it is comprised of a large (and growing) number of individuals means that if 100 people fall for a scam, then okay they are unlikely to fall for the next scam as well - but there will certainly be another 100 new people who will fall victim to it. Scams only work because people fall victim to them, and while an individual may get smarter and more security conscious, there are unfortunately always plenty of new potential victims available.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

For me, crypto will only make people lazy. They want to make money in an easy and fast way. If every people will do this, who is left to do all the job for us?
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

This is the responsibility that we find. Maybe give us some freedom. we can circumvent many laws, but we can also become slaves to the next system.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

Yes, the crypto is definitely will help to become people smarter. Using crypto everyone is understanding how economics is working, and there is nothing complicated. So, in future, i think, our children or maybe even we (who know) will not need banks. We will see, but answer for your question is definitely - yes.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

I do not agree with this reasoning. In my opinion, this is the logic of a potential deceiver. Forgive me, this does not concern you. Impunity should not be in virtual space, not in the real world. It's like if a pocket thief stole your wallet from you, and everyone around him would say to him: "Well done, fellow, it's necessary, train others to be smarter!" I just so I can understand it.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

Not necessarily and adaptation of intelligence is personal and not collective, so the crypto may have the function of providing speed, agility in the means of transaction, payments and other types of technological or technical structures. Overall the crypto can transform the world to new ideas or as mentioned above leave the world lazy.
ernoo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

People are keep learning, in better cases, from other's mistakes. However, there are always new people coming to this market, who can easily be victims of scammers.  Sad
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:33:24 PM

i think crypto will make a many guys more dummies than was before))
so many guys belief in pumpstation in every year\month\hour..etc.)

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:20:17 AM

In my opinion, the best lesson is experience. People will evolve along with the development of crypto itself.
It is important to be smarter by learning from the past, although bad guys will always find new ways to take advantage, at least they will find more trouble.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:31:10 AM

This are relatively correct when dealing and protecting our investment, learning how to be more smart and wiser than being a victim of a scam project, people around this market are continuously learns from the previous movements of Cryptos we are all gathered here to discuss advancement and ideas so better to be more active and be open in all innovations and updates.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

Agree with that, specially about financial instrument ( digital asset ), emotion control and make money on line. Crypto is only product, as trader/ investor we should use it as tools to create better future. Learn about risk is important but how manage it is hard, need education and practice in long time. This activity will create smart people? Yes, of course.

Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:42:51 AM

Yep! absolutely correct, "Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter". People learns a lot from trading, controlling their emotions, choosing bounties, spotting a scam project, these event teaches people on how to think cirtically and carefully to avoid unnecessary problems. I also noticed that more people are becoming more involve in building their own token and engaging thru the use of blockchain, it is not impossible that these people will innovate the our future.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

As what I've observed, since I got to crypto many things in my life changed, my body clock, attitude, knowledge etc. all in a good way. for example in trading it helped me improve my patience and studying skills Smiley
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:54:37 AM

I agree with this, everyone interested in crypto will educate themselves on investment choices and decision-making. Although there is no guarantee until whenever, they will learn from mistakes and make better strategies over time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: