Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5648 times)
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

Crypto might not make people 'smarter', but hopefully less gullible!

It's kind of like the pyramid schemes of the 80's and 90's, people fell for a lot of those schemes early on, but once awareness spread, I think some people learned to spot them and now they aren't as successful....

...although Bitconnect was essentially a pyramid scheme, so maybe scammers are just rehashing the same old scams but in a modern crypto crazed environment!

Check out howeycoins if you want to see government concerns about crypto scams.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

Yes that's right crypto make people smarter cause cryptocurrency is one of the many opportunities in today's technology world and in the world of cryptocurrency requires us to be smartand now cryptocurrency already in trust by some people of the world.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

People need to be smart if they are investing in crypto doing regular research about what is going on in the market and the value of each coin. So, for crypto smartness is required to prevent our self from scams and to earn profit.
and it can be concluded also that most people who are deceived by crypto are those who are still beginners and have not been able to determine which investment is good. so those who are beginners sometimes blame crypto

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
mirzamuneeeb

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

You are right crypto does require that we should be able to be smarter and independent. Regulation is not a real solution to stop scammers, I'm sure in the future everyone will be smarter and very meticulous in investing, all projects will also compete to be the best.
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

I think investing in cryptocurrency will teach people to save their money, not to risk and the right investment! This is a good experience for all Mankind! Of course some people will lose everything, some will get rich but it's an experience for everyone!
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

People will learn to pay attention to different things than what they're normally used to pay attention to.  This doesnt mean necessarily being smarter in general. it's just about getting used to something new
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Because the government did not have time to issue laws related to it, All cash flow will eventually through the banks, all those who invest in crypto need using local bank in they country
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

Good idea. Another cryptocurrency will conduct a natural selection) If a person does not become smarter, he will lose his money)
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

Very well said, you have the point about this things in cryptocurrency we are forced to be smart so we will not be one of the victim of scammers. But after being smart I must say scammer is getting smarter too, we cannot control them to stop because we all know cryptocurrency is decentralised and out of the government control which nobody can protect us. So we better be smart and vigilant in anyway we can to avoid scammers.
poot89

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

Relying on people’s own intelligence is not enough. There are many scams in this industry. People need to be smart to learn to tell. This is not enough. I hope there will be better and more powerful supervision.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

I totally agree with on this, cryptocurrency has increase our level of smartness to the point that you can now easily identify scam activities from legit one. And again crypto has help the level of our knowledge both in terms of investment and risk taking which is a welcome development.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

Encryption will make people smarter, but it may make people crazy. When people get into madness, judgment will decrease, we can think that he becomes stupid. Grin

dmitriy-saphv

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

At the expense of smarter don't know of course, but that's what people will see and begin to study it is a fact. But how far will their progress in this area, it is no longer known.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.
Since cryptocurrency is a new concept, it forces people to study it since we cannot just depend on someone as this is not regulated yet for majority of the countries and it is decentralized so we cannot just simply say that the governing body is the one in-charge because in the first place there is no governing body. This is also the reason why some people are not interested in cryptocurrency because it is new and they just don't want to know something new as they are comfortable with what they know.

Unlike others who just want to stay with their comfort zone, I am happy I knew something new because I would like to learn new things and it makes me feel smarter too especially being here in the forum because I learn new things every day. I am also being up-to-date with the news and makes me more active in social media and crypto market. It makes me learn more when someone ask me about cryptocurrency since it test my knowledge about it.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

I actually think that crypto will be more regulated in the nearest future, therefore the amount of scammers will dramatically decrease.
People generally learn the hard way, so don't think general population will become smarter just because of crypto. Scammers will become smarter and invent more ways to wrong people, that's for sure.

bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

Yes I agree with the thread topic. Indeed people get smarter once they are involved with cryptocurrency since people who wanted to learn and earn are doing some self study and research about it's importance and how it can make them profit. For some beginners which happen to commit mistakes had learned their lesson well and they are more wiser than ever. For most of the unemployed people, they were now smart enough to make use of cryptocurrency to earn money from it like joining bounty campaigns.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

I have learnt from crypto that how to make my decisions with my logic, instead of my emotions. In my opinion crypto is making people smarter day by day.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

Yes I agree with the thread topic. Indeed people get smarter once they are involved with cryptocurrency since people who wanted to learn and earn are doing some self study and research about it's importance and how it can make them profit. For some beginners which happen to commit mistakes had learned their lesson well and they are more wiser than ever. For most of the unemployed people, they were now smart enough to make use of cryptocurrency to earn money from it like joining bounty campaigns.

Also by chosing crypto it is already a smart choice, mining and trading is not easy and it takes one to analyze or study the market first prior doing some moves. And by joining bounty campaigns you will learn a lot from it aside from making some research.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Hi i agree, it wil make people smarter, this is true for all, people are getting smarter learning lesson
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

Crypto made life easier and risk free,You can make transaction overall the globe. Crypto increase the efficiency and gave laptop life you can employ the skill in different project and earn handsome amount from home and live your own life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: