Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5643 times)
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

I think that this is true, because after I began to be interested in bitcoin and read many articles written by people, my consciousness began to expand and my view of things became more global, maybe it is due to the fact that I'm getting older, but it seems to me that this is so.
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

The idea behind cryptocurrency in the first place is to decriminalise some certain behaviour so that we can have a society where the smart and intelligent behaviour protect and encourage people to do more.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Nothing can make a person smarter than himself. But there is one thing that I like most. In our era of IT technology, people with high intelligence are very highly valued, which gives an incentive to acquire knowledge. It's wonderful I think Smiley
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

You are right, crypto does require that we should be able to be smarter and independent. Regulation is not a real solution to stop scammers, I'm sure in the future everyone will be smarter and very meticulous in investing, all projects will also compete to be the best.

As we see, there are a lot of scammer because they can scammed people but if they cannot then there are nobody can be a scammer because when a people become more smarter, they see first on what happen then there are no people can do scam and no people who experience scam.

I think there are too many will be smarter but there are never be all people will be smarter because we live at no rights and inequality that everybody wants to become better on another person.

Crypto can help us but this will happen when all of us cooperate and want to learn about crypto.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

you are very right because the crypto currency makes people smarter, because those who use crypto
money now start from the age of 18 years, and there is a time for young people who are more advanced for future progress
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

you are very right because the crypto currency makes people smarter, because those who use crypto
money now start from the age of 18 years, and there is a time for young people who are more advanced for future progress
Crypto will make people smarter? I think it's a yes.. To be perfectly honest, cryptocurrency is wonderfully made and the regulations are good enough to make us think that crypto is so much worth it. It may be the reason why people are critical thinker and very careful and wiser when it comes making did decision.

Y U MAD AT ME
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

I think yes, because the crypto currency gives not only an opportunity to make good money but also learns excerpts, patience and clearly achieves its goals, this positively affects the human intellect
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

I think this depends on people. This is related to people and not to matters. The next generation, even if you don't have a cryptocurrency, will be smarter than you, just like you are smarter than the previous generation. Human beings are the inherited life.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

Recently, the organizers who conduct unscrupulous ICO began to slowly close to prison. And I think this trend will continue and everything will be adjusted at the expense of the Scam.

Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

I am sure that everyone who is a member of the crypto-currency sphere receives a decent level of knowledge, valuable experience and yet useful new acquaintances.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

Most likely it will. Cryptocurrencies will make people smarter, in the sense that they will have to learn how blockchain works and how to use cryptocurrencies
rosycrypto12

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

Crypto will make people smarter because if people want to earn money from the crypto, they need to learn about the crypto itself and they need to search in many sources so they can start to earn their money. I think crypto is working smart. Cryptocurrency is still holding many opportunities and potentials
so I hope it will be used more smartly and conveniently in the future. So I believe that the use of cryptocurrency really makes someone smarter than before. Crypto made life easier and risk free,You can make transaction overall the globe. Crypto increase the efficiency and gave laptop life you can employ the skill in different project and earn handsome amount from home and live your own life.
alexs_03

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

I agree that crypto will make people smarter because if people want to earn money from the crypto, they need to learn about the crypto itself and they need to search in many sources so they can start to earn their money. maybe this will be difficult for some people because they have a risk to become scam but if they can accept, you can true and false.
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

You have to be very good at speculation and marketing in order to be a good investor. I think reading and posting in this forum alone is making me smarter. Also there are lot of interesting projects about science, commerce and arts which you are investing before choosing ICO. That's making you smarter. 
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:32:31 PM

well of course cryptocurrency makes people smarter, because we learn new technology, new era, and new investment
rairaimotobike

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

In the investment process of Crypro, we can learn a lot of professional financial knowledge, which is helpful to our life planning and development. I think Crypro is really good for everyone of us. Many people make themselves smarter in Crypro through the use of finance.
kohnewlife

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

Crypto will make people smarter because if people want to earn money from the crypto, they need to learn about the crypto itself and they need to search in many sources so they can start to earn their money. I think crypto is working smart. Cryptocurrency is still holding many opportunities and potentials
so I hope it will be used more smartly and conveniently in the future. So I believe that the use of cryptocurrency really makes someone smarter than before. Crypto made life easier and risk free,You can make transaction overall the globe. Crypto increase the efficiency and gave laptop life you can employ the skill in different project and earn handsome amount from home and live your own life.

Well, that depends on how you define "smartness".

- If you measure "smarts" by using IQ as a proxy (the definition that our parents used or the definition that our school system tries to use to predict future success), then you will be greatly disappointed.

- If you measure "smarts" by not just IQ, and add other "soft skills" to the definition, then you will be better equipped to deal with the realities of this world.
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

I think its true that cryptocurrencies can make people smarter. I see a lot of people who was not that intelligent. And now since they are in cryptocurrencies investet, they start to think. I mean like people who start to reading complex articles and wikipedia pages. Or even doing researches about initial coin offerings. Those people made nothing like that untill they was involed in cryptocurrencies!
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

In my opinion, the author of the rights, and no regulators here will not help who are the scammers - these are people who know how to build certain schemes, and people, in order not to be deceived, should raise their level of education in the world of crypto-currencies, so we will be smarter.

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

Scroll through the various threads in this forum and ask yourself the same question.
I don't think that cryptocurrency has any part in making people smarter, there will always be a majority of people who would still do stupid shit.

Some people just can't learn to avoid getting scammed, some people really shouldn't get into crypto.

True sometimes it does the opposite, there are some people who seems to never learn despite having a lot of advice and mistakes made from their whole career as a cryptocurrency trader or bounty hunter and still tend to choose the easy way around thinking crypto is will make them rich with minimal effort.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: