Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5643 times)
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

I agree with you, regulating crypto would be a good idea, but the disadvantage outways the advantage,  people just need to get smarter on there own
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

I agree with you, regulating crypto would be a good idea, but the disadvantage outways the advantage,  people just need to get smarter on there own

Yeah,your right that crypto can make people smarter because it needs to do and thats the best way to do in order to get huge profit in crypto and because not all the time crypto is safe so thats why being smarter all the time is very needed to avoid the scammers,and crypto is a good influence to us and to achieve our goal in crypto being smarter is the best way to do.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

I am afraid not. Some people may learn more about the concepts of currency and the value of assets as well as about investment, but wiser is not smarter.

rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

There are always two sides in every case. The bad and the good thing. Crypto can be bad or good. It depends on the purpose of the person.
As far as I know, there are some people who already done something to protect crypto from bad actors (scammers) But in the same time, a bad person also getting bigger to scam noobs in the crypto space. So both people (bad guys/good guys) also getting smarter to doing their own activity.

thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

I think it will force people to be smarter about the way they handle their money. I also think it will make the average Joe into a more diligent investor. In these ways, it will surely make some poeple smarter.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

Crypt makes a person a citizen of not one country, but a citizen of the world. Without governments and without barriers. Considering these or other projects for investment or for trading, a person gets new knowledge and trying to protect their earnings from scammers - new skills. Undoubtedly, the world of the crypt is a world of great knowledge and great opportunities.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

Crypto is uniquely a new impetus for raising the intellectual level of mankind. To be smarter is to formulate and take decisions more quickly. I have a great life, industrial experience and I see how young people in the desire to earn money in the market crypto are keen to think quickly and are much less keen on alcohol and not useful entertainments.
asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

but I see people working in Crypto need a vast experience that can see a predictable or arguable way of logging each individual because this will get people going to trama to do their job like trade, investment, because of their mistake in buying altcoin at this time because they do not see how from the loss they get later on.
inding

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

This situation is just for now, because crypto is still in the development stage. Most countries have not indicated their attitude towards crypto, but I believe that encryption will be accepted and supervised by more countries in a few years. In this case, the liar naturally will be much less.
Star_Cat

Activity: 64
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:11:19 AM

I think that it'll work as survival of the fittest, Smart people will invest and become rich and stupid one just lost their money in scams
thiennhan677

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:17:56 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Have a lot of projects!!
Majority is scams. But Cryptocurrency  is not under government control.
So it difficult to evade scam.  Sad  Sad
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:27:13 AM

I think not just smart, in the crypto world we can also mix with people from different countries and different languages. Here we can also learn to understand foreign languages. Besides in the crypto world we can also learn to increase motivation for the future and test our patience. Here we need a broad insight to get a profit in an unstable price.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

People need to be smart upon entering the world of crypto. We need to read more, search more, understand and study more. In here, you will not succeed if you will stop from learning. In addition, people learning english because of bounty.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

I think not just smart, in the crypto world we can also mix with people from different countries and different languages. Here we can also learn to understand foreign languages. Besides in the crypto world we can also learn to increase motivation for the future and test our patience. Here we need a broad insight to get a profit in an unstable price.

yes we can mix with other people from different countries via the forum but we can only understand several languages such as english and our own local language , we cant learn all the languages therfor we cant just fully communicate on them . yet i agree that crypto can make a people smart because cryptos are not easy to understand , meaning we need to learn them first in order to properly understand their concept.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

You are right, crypto requires us to be a smart and intelligent person, because of the rapid development of crypto. If we are smart of course we will be more careful in choosing the project, and will be many projects that are vying to be the best, because everyone becomes smart in investment.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:31:06 AM

I agree that Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter. People learn a lot from trading, learn to control their emotions, choose crypto projects, learn to distinguish good projects from bad ones, crypto teaches people how to think cynically and cautiously to avoid unnecessary problems. Every day I have to learn a lot of information, I really like it, it's my life.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:34:15 AM

You are right, crypto requires us to be a smart and intelligent person, because of the rapid development of crypto. If we are smart of course we will be more careful in choosing the project, and will be many projects that are vying to be the best, because everyone becomes smart in investment.

I'll disappoint you. Yea, not only you, but many others in this topic.
The global trend is the general stinging of the population. In some countries this is more pronounced, in others countries - less. To become smarter, you need to make an effort, to stay stupid you just need to go with the flow. Therefore the second way is chosen more often. This applies to any sphere of life. And crypto is no exception.
You will be surprised when you find out how many people invest in the blind, how many people invest only because someone from some telegram channel advised it. Look at how many stupid topics on the forum that are created by not very smart people in the hope that they will be told what to do. Look at how many pump groups, scam projects are exist. They exist only because of stupid people. This is their fuel. Have the scam projects decreased?

The next generation will be even more stupid. After all, their lives will become even easier. Why think, if for you it will make an intelligent gadget?
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

Yes it is true that crypto will make people smarter to avoid being a scam victim. Aside from we should be smart in selecting projects that we want to join. Study the flow of the market to be successful in every investment we make. Only our own intuition and understanding that will help us being productive and profitable in every path we take here in crypto.
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

Yes, indeed, in the cryptoworld there are a lot of scammers. Those people who use crypto currency should be smarter. I think that in the future governments will still regulate crypto-currencies and scammers will become smaller.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

Indeed crypto makes peoples smarter because when they want to join in crypto, they will need to learn about crypto technology.
If peoples not learn about cryptocurrency and start join crypto, they can easily scammed by other peoples.
This is why everyone should know well the crypto itself first before start to doing any kind of activities in cryptocurrency.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: