Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5648 times)
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

according to this, if Yes you are right it is quite complicated to tell people what is cryptocurrency now. Every generation gets smarter so they have to force their brains to understand how it works and also they can get good skills to earn money. and they can learn many things related to cryptocurrency.

Yes it is true the present generation with the former is very different, now everyone is certainly more capable in thinking, and of course this cryptocurrency makes them smarter, because indirectly crypto world teaches about creativity and intelligence in getting results

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

of course, in modern and sophisticated times there is much we can learn and look for new experiences. although many high risks will be faced but if we do the techniques of trading properly and correctly, we can minimize the risk. and of course more careful because now many people are not responsible, who are concerned with profit alone regardless of others aka fraud.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

I think so, people who deal with crypto currency are beginning to understand the basic terms and laws of the world economy. They also learn how to find a good project of scam. Of course, this will be needed in real life.
win365

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

At first I wanted to respond yes,  but then I was thinking about it and I have realised that the lazy people would not get smarter only those who love to work and work, they were became smarter here at this point.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

I think that some people almost not learn and forever will remain fools. Others can learn even from the mistakes of others.

[/center]
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:55:14 AM

I think that some people almost not learn and forever will remain fools. Others can learn even from the mistakes of others.

I think with the right motivation, everyone can learn and excel. I'd like to know wjy you think others will remain fools? Anything that can serve as an asset or investment (whether it’s cash, crypto or gold) can be a good learning tool for anyone. Because, if you know something has the potential to make you better or richer, you study it, you strategize, you make the appropriate plans then you execute. If you are business minded, determined and diligent, then you can make virtual currency work to your advantage.
hoavantathan

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:02:36 AM

Yes it will. We must learn about the market and blockchain before investing. All lost money are our lessons. Mistake is not when we make mistake. It's when we make a same mistake.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:41:57 AM

You are right, crypto does require that we should be able to be smarter and independent. Regulation is not a real solution to stop scammers, I'm sure in the future everyone will be smarter and very meticulous in investing, all projects will also compete to be the best.

Since it's decentralized it cannot be regulated by any governing bodies, it's needed to be smart and to be knowledgeable in everything here in crypto world and if you are particular in something we must be enough to read and understand the situation so that we can reach our goal and not to be scammed.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:00:14 AM

from my point of view hopefully so because now crypto is still decreasing and with so many people who think to invest and hold their altcoin to protect from loss again because many people have lost their money hence from nowadays many people who can think even better
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

it is true what is your opinion because by following the development of crypto I think people will indirectly follow the development of the era and technology and will increase knowledge and insight the person
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

Yes, actually some people I know are getting away on the crypto world because they already meet their desired income or was able to lose huge a lot of money, whatever the reason is people are getting smarter day by day because they have learned many things from the experience whether it is good or bad.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

Crypto has certainly improved my knowledge levels, when I first got involved 6 months ago I found the DeepOnion forum, I didn't have a clue what any of this was about or how Crypto could help change the world for the better. Through that community and the one here I have improved my knowledge of tech, privacy issues and how the right tech can really change things.
Skoroded

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

very doubtful. . I don't understand how crypto is going to make humanity smarter .... crypto in my opinion can't do that
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

Yeah sure, cryptos allows everyone to be their own managers of their funds, so everyone needs to be smart or else you will lose your funds, people are becoming more cautious and always take a safety measure and precaution in other not to lose their funds.
lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

It goes without saying that crypto changes the world in the better way, and we can not deny this fact. With crypto people become smarter and they think about future.
BitkoinJonny

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

I agree with your opinion. I think crypto and all blockchain improve our knowledge. And I'm developing as a Blockchain Dev. now. Good luck guys.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:58:50 AM

according to this, if Yes you are right it is quite complicated to tell people what is cryptocurrency now. Every generation gets smarter so they have to force their brains to understand how it works and also they can get good skills to earn money. and they can learn many things related to cryptocurrency.

It must be admitted that with the crypto it makes people smarter, this is because the user must be creative and can get the right moment so that if you do not understand and know the latest information it will be lost and left behind.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Yemmy4eva

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

I'd say cautious is the word, but of course smart people are cautious.
Funny enough these scam projects will always have victims because a lot of people just want to jump into crypto and make money so they get scammed.

I can probably say I've become smarter because I check out whitepapers and do extra research now, unlike last year when I was too lazy for that.
My interest in blockchain technology has grown too and I'm presently looking for ways to build a career in the cryptospace
petergo13

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

Not sure about that, seems to be a lot of dumb people involved at the moment, just look at the amount of people who got fooled by Bitconnect which was so obviously a scam.
WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

I think so. at the beginning of ICO, many people believe them so much and invest with all things they have. But after losing sometimes, they have more experience and maybe, they are smarter

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: