Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:58:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5649 times)
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

I doubt that a crypto currency will help make people smarter. Many want easy money and do not spend time researching projects and scammers become more sophisticated.
Tefenyt

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

I question that a digital money will enable make to individuals more brilliant. Numerous need income sans work and don't invest energy examining ventures and con artists turn out to be more advanced.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Your opinion is correct, crypto does require that we should be able to be smarter than the crypto itself.
No one can stop crypto, I'm sure in the future everyone will be smarter and very meticulous in investing, all projects will also compete to be the best.
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

I do not think so. If a stupid person has come to the market, he is likely to simply lose money and leave. This usually happens not only in the crypto market but also in other markets. You must have a head on your shoulders so that you can earn in this market.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

yes we are just beginning to enter the world cryptocurrency will look like a fool and we start trapped with ponzi, we are easily swept away, easy to swallow fud. but it keeps us learning and ultimately we can assess the project
dangbinhminh

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

I've definitely learnt alot from my time on the crypto market than I would have earned through the banking system. The banking system blinds people a lot by making us grow accustomed to rules and structures that we don't question because we think it's normal. I believe that we benefit even more than the next generation will if there were to be no banking structure in place as having a private decentralised currency wouldn't seem like a luxury.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:52:29 PM

I Believe in this one. People need a lesson to get it learn. In crypto people get scam but in that lesson he will learn a second time, if he get's scam in 2nd time, there's a 3rd and soon people will become smart regarding crypto.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

I think all the stock exchange sites are strategy games.
If you are careful and make the right moves at the right time, you will earn money.

You have to do good graphics follow.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

I strongly agree because in crypto you will be forced to read white paper learn market calculatory price and get to know predictions in some exchanges, so i strongly believe that crypto will make the next generation of people smarter.
HedGeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:02:20 AM

Many are lulled by intelligent technology, until we forget and be fooled, While in the world of cryptocurrency such people are numerous.
Many countries forbid and block crypto because it is considered dangerous, so I think this is a challenge that must be passed.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:07:05 AM

Yes, the current development of Cryptocurrency is experiencing a very high increase.
And that's when a lot of fraud is done by many people and do theft in their digital purses.
There is no firm action from the law because Cryptocurrency has not been able to get regulation from all countries, there are only a few countries that support Cryptocurrency.
This incident allows us to be more careful in joining cryptocurrency.
We must use a good Strategy to survive in Cryptocurrency.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

of course, crypto makes and invites us to be smarter. crypto uses the most recent technology and also we have to learn before investing. so inevitably we will become smarter here, especially in terms of trading.
Jazvebtc18

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

Definitely Yes, investing and joining in cryptoworld can make you smart. When joining this crypto market,  you need to analyse and understand what to do if it is the right to sell or buy. Our intellectual were be functioning when we have to innovate and improve in what we do in the crypto technology.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:37:52 AM

Your statement shows the fear of unregulated currency.  You based it on the presumption of scammers scamming and cheating innocent people.  But I differ in some views.  
It is not true that under regulated markets there is no cheating or scamming.  I have seen scammers / cheaters withdrawing money via internet banking.  Modus operandi :  several times some customers were getting phone calls from fake bankers ; telling them that their ATM card is to be blocked and ask them to provide card related information.  Scammers talked so smartly that the customers take them to be the real bankers and being innocent or illiterate having little knowledge about the working of the banks; reveals the secret information to the fraudsters.  Immediately the amount is withdrawn from their accounts.  Nothing could be done against those scammers as the mobile numbers after scamming were issued under fake ids.
Also Crypto currency will not make customers smarter.  But smart people will make this currency more smart.  Smart people having knowledge about crypto will be working a ambassadors to the crypto.  They will play a major role in advertising the use of crypto.
Otorofo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

crypto gives you the opportunity to make money on it. but it does not make people smarter.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

I just saw Crypto make us headache. anxiety, sadness, depression, which is what I often encounter when investing in electronic money.
siap86

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

Like choosing a cell phone, crypto is already a smart choice, mine and trading is not easy and it takes someone to analyze or study the market first before making some moves. And by joining a bounty campaign, you will learn a lot from it besides making research.
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Yes that's right, crypto makes people smarter, because cryptocurrency is one of the many ways in today's technology world. In the world of cryptocurrency, we must be smart and because now cryptocurrency has been trusted by some people in the world.
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Some of the countries have already recognized crypto as their money, and the way of life is much easier than before, because using crypto currency really makes someone smarter than before, they are smart in all aspects of their lives with such things. They know how to properly use their funds and know how to avoid scammers.
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

crypto makes individuals more intelligent. Crypto makes individuals all the more rationally caution from numerous points of view with regards to choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: