Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5649 times)
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

I'm interested in your opinion. This is a very positive view of the cryptocurrency sphere. Rarely meet such thought. You're right. Indeed, if we want to work in the field of bounty, we must learn to be more intelligent and quick-witted to avoid scams.
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Yes we can definitely say that this is true because people in order to get the profit here need to study examine and overlook many different things and know many different things as well, so they definitely begin to be smarter.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

I think so. Indeed, if a person has come to the world of crypto currency, he needs to study a lot, learn new information and develop his own. All this makes people smarter.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

Of course it makes them smarter , cryptocurrency gives you a choice and knowledge that cryptocurrency is the future , and people start to learn the technology and it's great!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

Ahahah why you think so? It may help you search , review, analyze more. But i dont think its gonna make ppl smarter.

Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

I don't think crypto will make people generally smarter. It will just make people see a number of things a in a different light. It will definitely change people's pereception of taxes and fiat money.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Gostevoi

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

Yes, I believe that the new knowledge that gives cryptocurrency makes people smarter.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

You are right.... We learn from our mistakes and others people mistake..... Crypto will help to increase people intelligent and also it will make everyone become smart.
concons31

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

Cryptocurrency is still holding many opportunities and potentials so I hope it will be use more smartly and conveniently in the future. Regulation is not a real solution to stop scammers, I'm sure in the future everyone will be smarter and very meticulous in investing, all projects will also compete to be the best.
NetCastle

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

I completely agree, if there are any regulatory tools, then everyone will be able to take part in the crypto industry, without even understanding what they are involved in.
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

Yeah I agree. But people need to learn if they want to survive in crypto. Everyone should be smart and they have to force their brains to understand how this works but not everyone in the world can be smart. People will become clever if they are willing to learn and be educated in new technology. It gives a chance to make ourselves better and I do not see any reasons to avoid this great opportunity.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Probably, in the sense of crypto investment and trading. Crypto-smart and life-smart are not the same. Even if one becomes successful in crypto, will he be able to make use of his earnings accordingly? Not being scammed is more of a skill of being able to identify scammy projects. Smart is knowing to do the right things.

appcoin.info

Activity: 98

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

It is very true on my personal example because I feel myself so more improved in all those areas of internet marketing trading process and whatever else it takes to be successful here.

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
alpoahmo

Activity: 588
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

I certainly think you will make people smarter. The easy registration of everything will open the horizons of people. People will develop and become smarter.
Smklom

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

By finding out about the crypto we pick up understanding and information, it will have the capacity to stay away from fakes, yet some of the time cheats are more talented than us, yet with the arrangement of qualified learning, we can maintain a strategic distance from swindles.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

Somehow people will learn from their mistake or if they have scam before but the scammers are also creating new ways just to trick people, also there new comers who just engage in this space and they need to educate their self to avoid getting cheat by others. what they need is to study first and learn from others to survive on this space.
Master_Obi1

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

Nah, nothing can do people smarter. Only people themselves.

E.g in many New York shops (Wall Street do you hear me?!?!|) people still using cash, no credit card accept. 2k18 New York city! So i doubt crypto can change smth.

VECAP                                                                                                    ◾ WHITEPAPER   ◾ bitcointalk   ◾ medium   
NEXT GENERATION OF   |   By protecting the links between each device and uniting all smart homes in a decentralised
             SMART HOME   |   network, VECAP safeguards all private information against malicious actors.  |  ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:54:19 AM

This is for sure, Crypto will make the people in it smart. Read businesses intelligently and decide when to buy and sell Crypto, which will affect big profits. It's an era where something digital will take over the world.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

Of course, if you trade in crypto, you can experience and you are much smarter than before.
Even the fact, that you want to profit from crypto trade is a real sign, that you are smarter than others.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:16:54 AM

I sort of disagree with you that cryptocurrency makes people smarter. I think the more appropriate term is that crypto makes forces people to read carefully and understand how it works or you will lose hard earned money and savings you cannot afford to lose. Just like investing in any other things, you also have to be smart (smarter even) when you get into crypto or you will just be handing over your investments to hackers and scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: