Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:27:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5649 times)
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

in addition to getting money to use crypto also make people smarter again so as not to be easily fooled by the many scam that exist today, to anticipate if there is fraud, so we must be smarter again in crypto
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

Yes I agree with you, crypto will add knowledge and understanding of new technology blockchain cause every day we are learning about it. So we can choose the good project and minimalist the risk.
Yes, we can learned new things in cryptocurrencies which we can gain knowledge about investment and how to trade without losses of fund, it is necessary our priority to know each concept in order to decide which one is good for us.
big experience really help us to avoid scammers and something bad out there. that is why crypto user don't have any option to learn a lot about it. because who can help us is ourself

FosterEgan

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

With a set of coins, Tau, Eos and Powr, you have no option other than becoming smart. These coins will make you wise and will let you deal with good all scenarios and you will receive a lifetime experience.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:13:51 PM

I want to say that the crypto currency will make people smarter not only in terms of security, but also in terms of finance, technology and many other areas. Crypto currency will change our life in many spheres, I want to say more it already changes.
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

You are right, crypto does require that we should be able to be smarter .I'm sure in the future everyone will be smarter and very meticulous in investing.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

All stock market sites force people to think.

If you apply the right strategy at the right time, you will make good money.

Reading graphics is very important.

The crypto money world is a very active place. Prices are constantly changing. You need to be careful.
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

In any field, a person should be reasonable and learn everything to the maximum, that would not be deceived. Unfortunately, fraud is everywhere.
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency will make a person smarter, as this sphere is actively developing. and I truly believe that the technology of blockchain will enter our life more intensively. On the other hand, if the cryptocurrencies are not recognized, the most advanced technologies will be pushed back for many years due to their refusal to accept them now.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

In the current form, the crypto currency can make smarter only those few people who actively use it and follow the latest developments, but the crypto currency will go to the masses only in a very simplified version for use, such as a credit card or something like that, in which case it will not make anyone smarter.
snkneo

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

I think a better way to put it is that it will expand the mind of people, not so much build their IQ.

On a personal level it has certainly expanded my mind to the fact that anything is possible, because there are so many things in this world that we are not exposed to. And to not just be in your own everyday world that’s all about doing the same routine on a daily basis. Getting up going work, come home, and that there's nothing else possible besides that, else you cannot pay your bills.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

Not sure if the scammers will make the next generation smarter. Scammers will always come up with new ways of cheating. And people, in turn, will always fall for it. At the moment, it is difficult to distinguish a good ICO from a fraudulent one, and it is scary to imagine what will happen next.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:22:47 PM

I don't think it could make a person smarter just by participating on it, but cryptocurrencies are definitely the future of transactions and everything involved with it, blockchain technology has the ability to be implemented in the majority of the fields so people should start learning and dominating it.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

In a way it will definitely make people smarter but I have come to understand that not falling in the hands of scam ICOs takes more than being smart. The scammers have also become incredibly smart that sometimes even after all the research people still fail to identify loopholes.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

It is unlikely that in this case, cryptocurrencies make people smarter. Rather, people will become smarter from complex knowledge. Scammers will always find a way to trick people. Our task is to check everything very carefully.

bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

Well, crypto is now generally seen as an investment rather than a mode of payment. So there is really no other way to go about it but to he smart unless you wanna be conned by the bad elements lurking around the system. Money is involved here, and we are forced to become smart and vigilant at the same time.

istklin

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:05:28 AM

If a person wants to be successful in investing in cryptocurrencies, then he must develop and become smarter. Therefore, investing in cryptocurrency is an incentive for self-development.
madoka

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

I figure it won't, individuals who are fixated on cash would do everything just to have their hands into it. The greater part of them get things done and don't give time perusing what they are doing. Why? since they believe it's income sans work and most ICOs give the mindset of that by expressing rewards, give aways, pools and so forth
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

Absolutely because failures is the best learning that we can have and because of that experiences that makes us more eager to learn new things than can make us improve ourselves in crypto world. Because if you are lack of knowledge in cryptocurrency you will definitely take advantage by some hackers and scammers on social media and phising websites.
AaronVanW

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

Particularly relies upon the circumstance available, I would rather get different words, yet I believe that such words will influence your store later, so it's smarter to settle on a choice to you, yet bear in mind to exchange on the stock trade.
gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

Of course that is all true, a person who is stupid in cryptocurancy will be demanded to be smart, because a fool will look for ways, how can he benefit from crypto investment, after he is successful and wealthy, he will look for more ways to protect his property from hackers. indirectly this world will require people to continue to explore useful knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: