Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5643 times)
quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

Since joining Cryptocurrency and investing in bitcoin, I've learned more about life, knowing that many people make a lot of money in a day. Participating in crypto also helps me avoid many scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oceana

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

It is true that the cryptro makes people smarter, because people can take advantage of their time for valuable things such as participating in crypto, let alone dicrypto many people who have become rich and produce, moreover here we are analyzed and clever in choosing ICO and altcoin for investment and provide benefits.
Creedact

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

yes we are just beginning to enter the world cryptocurrency will look like a fool and we start trapped with ponzi, we are easily swept away, easy to swallow fud. but it keeps us learning and ultimately we can assess the project
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

No, crypto will not make people smarter.
In order for crypto to become more popular and widely spread, than should be simpler and easier to use. If it is simple to use how can provoke people to improve itself?
It can push people to improve and learn more only if it is exclusively for a people with certain skills and knowledge.  

Not completely, I think crypto makes investors smart over time, it makes them learn about investing and it's knowledge goes with them for a lifetime.
straightliteral

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

i think that some people will never learn, these problems are on many other aspects of life too, so i think it won't encourage all the people to be "smarter"
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:37:46 PM

Always have in mind that not every one that will be that IT savvy people who are might still want to scam others. I believe the system should protect every one rather than news of hacks every where we do hear.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Yes, I am sure that people will become smarter and learn to distinguish good from bad projects. I think that the economy of the future will be just like that. I think that working with cryptocurrency will develop a mind.

Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:46:14 PM

not only that it'll as well expand our knowledge towards technology and different projects. i never knew about so many sectors until i joined crypto that developed utility tokens for different projects such as Bitnautic(shipping), Avinoc ( Airline) , Traveler ( Travelling) and so many others.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:49:54 PM

If the case were that everyone is computer literate or IT inclined, this will be possible. but in our world where at this age and time some people  still see anything related to computer as malicious, it is hard to conclude that the next generation whom we don’t know there view point on crypto will now become crypto geeks is somehow blurred. I will like to suggest that those who have embraced crypto and have had numerous experience and also able to pass those experience and knowledge to the next generation will be a blessing to the generation in view. With that information handily available to the next generation, a lot of them will become smart in discerning scammers.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Crypto is such a huge risk and time consuming, We as a community and the users and enthusiast on bitcoin, altcoins, and trading we should be the one who needs to stand out and keep an eye on those scams and fraud to preserve the reputation of crypto.
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, like any other new technology, will make people learn something new. But the most important thing is that thanks to it people will become more aware. After all, there is no trusted intermediary or third party, you have to take all the advantages and disadvantages. Only you are responsible for your actions and finances.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

I agree with you. Cryptocurrency has already existed for so long without regulation and will be able to continue to exist. Yes, of course because of this there are more and more scams, because everyone is looking for a way to get money. Who the legitimate by, and who the there is no. Therefore, we need to constantly improve, so as not to fall for scams.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

Yes, there is some truth to this. But the lack of regulation will also contribute to the emergence of more fraudsters. And they will come up with new ways to deceive people and earn. But on the other hand, people will really become smarter because no one wants to fall for the Scam.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

I do not know how well it will affect the cryptocurrency, if it is regulated. But I think that without regulation, it will continue to exist perfectly. Scammers are in all areas and people are to blame that fall for them. So you just have to be a little smarter than them and pay attention to you investments.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies cannot make people smarter, but they can make people more attentive and accurate. In the world of cryptocurrencies there are a lot of stupid people, but even these people eventually begin to understand how the market works .
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

Blockchain technology is still very much in the beginning, we have not seen their full potential on a large scale. Many cryptocurrency are valued at high prices because of speculation of what they will achieve at some time, but some cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum are actually used by companies and accepted as genuine vendor payments, and the price reflects that. Every cryptocurrency that has been adopted and used for its purpose is a great sign that the cryptocurrency has a promising future.

When considering tokens like Binance Coin (BNB), one thing to note is the difference between utility tokens and security tokens (stocks). Security tokens are basically stocks, which are investments in the company and nothing else. A utility token is an investment in the company but the token is actually used for something in the company. In the Binance Coin example, the fund is used to raise funds for the company but the coin can actually be used for things like paying fees on the Binance platform, so that the coin has real-world usage. Utility tokens will rise in price because the platform that uses them increases because of demand, so it's good to see.
valgfx

Activity: 935
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

If a person who is interested in the crypt and wants to earn, then he has to learn the basics of the market and try to think analytically. So we can say that the crypt makes people smarter.

Telegram Twitter Facebook
  BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS 

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            
Linked-In Reddit Medium
  BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS 
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

yes of course, because there are many things that can be learned from crypto, for example how to trade, make decisions, analyze an ico or an altcoin project, and much more

Hm, I do not think that the cryptocurrency can make anybody smarter. yes, it will help the person take the decisions only after thinking them over. The guy can become more patient and adaptable to various circumstances.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

Crypro will make individuals more brilliant. I trust it You get the hang of anything at each time about crypto. There are individuals who may think and recommend an approach to utilize it better in the future. With your conclusion, crypto will make individuals more intelligent on the grounds that it needs you to be rationally caution of what is happening and have the capacity to contribute definitively in it. They will instruct their selves on how to deal with their assets safely and secure their selves.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

Yes crypto is the best currency for the future. everyone will learn how crypto works and is used for investment. Crypto makes everyone think better and develop for business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: