Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5643 times)
fancrypto

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

I think that only smart people invest in crypto-currencies.And in 2-3 years all will be rich people too.
Stupid people work in McDonald's
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

I think the future economy will be like that. I think working with cryptocurrency will develop the mind.
I'm sure people will be smarter and learn to distinguish good from bad projects.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

In any case, a person who has never encountered cryptocurrency will not understand how it works.  And in order to use it he will have to read a lot of information about it. Accordingly, the person will be smarter. In order not to fall for scams, people will also think how best to act and come up with different strategies. Accordingly, we can conclude that the cryptocurrency really makes people smarter.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

ICO is a open source of understanding startups and implementing your startups idea. It will also understand investment process in a different ways. Reading through a lot of white paper can bring a smarter understanding of analyzing your personal project idea. Cashing-out is not always spoken of with most projects here but it is also every investor strategy, when you hit a good profit you flip to new project with a promising turn-around.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Werpa1

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

For the future generation, it will make them critical and logical thinkers as they will become aware of the risks and consequences in joing the crypto world. Crypto develops younger people and teaches them discipline that is essential in any form of business.
mybitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 153

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

Certainly will make smarter. A foolish person will lose a lot of money if he can not understand how to use the crypto currency. I know people who, because of their lack of understanding, forgot the password from the purse myetherwallet and could not restore it because they thought that it works like a regular mailbox.

D O M I N I U M        │      PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN  [  REGISTER NOW  ]      │          WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦   ANN THREAD   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   YOUTUBE   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN   INSTAGRAM   ♦
Moryk9

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

Everyone knows Crypto is a revolutionary invention, it's true that crypto is not a miraculous project. There will always be stupid people, and that will never change whether we have kryptons or not.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

Although we have experience of ICO SCAM projects, we are not infallible, we are still vulnerable. It is also heard that there are ICO projects that do not develop their products. So far I have only seen that we must take caution when choosing an ICO to invest.

Of the ICOs that have completed Crowdsale Only some ICO projects are completing their RoadMap and this is positive for the crypto space because within a few years we can mention the results and the contributions they have provided.

Crypto and Blockchain has made advances in the use of technology which indicates that there will be more development in several fields and therefore there will be a more intelligent generation.

On Regulations we are in the earliest age of Crypto there is a long way to go. In recent days, SEC rejected nine orders of Bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETF) until a new revision.

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

I strongly agree. A cryptocurrency is a form of progress in the mindset of human civilization. Life is always changing, and this is the innovation. If you don't want to be left behind, you have to be able to adapt to this development.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

This scam is very detrimental for many people. And people certainly do not want it if got fraud. So in order to avoid fraud, many people learn about crypto and add to their knowledge. So now with the developing science, of course, they will not be easily duped.
Cremmsto

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:12:45 AM

With the advent of the crypt, people gain experience, a new blockchain technology has appeared . Yes crypto will make people smarter
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

I agree but be careful though. Some countries are already having entities regulating the cryptos. It still gives sense of full responsibilities to those that are not being regulated yet but if the trend continues and all other countries notice it, it will just be like normal currencies with a lot of regulations. I still hope not though.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

If your goal is not to loose all your investments, for sure you need to have some preliminary crypto background. It is cool to see that it really makes people smarter because they have passion to know more about how it works.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

Your hypothesis is very interesting, but whether it will be so unknown. As for the scammers, I think in the future there will still be some way to block or at least the format of sifting out the bad from good projects. And at the expense of state protection, you are right, this approach makes us trusting and a little naive.
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

this is true, because in seeking knowledge in the matter of technology and world development, for the problem of getting my results right now it can also be in the skill of every individual!
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

yes of course we are not far from animals who follows their instincts and also can learn stuff which is crucial for survival. one-three times of painfull money waste and one will become more thoughful

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

I think that crypto is really a great way to become smarter as all traders should be clever and smart when making choices and conducting the in-depth analysis of the market itself
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

Yeah it is true that Crypto will make people Smarter because of it's volatility technology because of it's potential it gives us a better chance to earn more money in the crypto currency market.
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

Yes, I agree with your suggestion the crypto will make people smarter because no one will want to fall victim of scam as everyone wants to make profit on their investment. Crypto will also help people to be very calcuate because for you to make profit, you will need to have very good plan and target and you calculate at what price to sell to make reasonable profit and with that you will be able to know how long you should hold the coin. Crypto will also help use to have good understanding, patience and also be alert mentally.
siddharthsikka

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

I think that this is true, because after I began to be interested in bitcoin and read many articles written by people, my consciousness began to expand and my view of things became more global, maybe it is due to the fact that I'm getting older, but it seems to me that this is so. Crypto will make people smarter because if people want to earn money from the crypto, they need to learn about the crypto itself and they need to search in many sources so they can start to earn their money. I think crypto is working smart. Cryptocurrency is still holding many opportunities and potentials
so I hope it will be used more smartly and conveniently in the future. So I believe that the use of cryptocurrency really makes someone smarter than before. Crypto made life easier and risk free,You can make transaction overall the globe. Crypto increase the efficiency and gave laptop life you can employ the skill in different project and earn handsome amount from home and live your own life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: