Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:20:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5649 times)
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

many people who believe in altcoins to get information in obtaining information besides that, currently altcoin has given a large profit and is currently down to be suitable to buy it.
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

Because despite the doubts of some people about the durability of e-currency. It is still in great demand to this day. And doing crypto-currency business, people without knowing it become smarter. After all, cryptomir gives development and experience.
kniheant2

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

Right.Crypto investors or users are always on the move to learn new concepts and switch in between and adapts to the trending project at a time. You will have to be smarter in order to predict the market as to how long to hold and when to sell.
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

It's the truth. When I began to be interested in cryptocurrency I began to learn a lot of interesting and informative information, including on this forum, so you can really say that cryptocurrency makes people smarter.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

I got the point but I guess you missed pointing out what's on your title. I guess it should be people who have been regulated by governments can make a way to scam other people out. Kidding aside, but I partially agree. But if the government won't make any move to regulate the use of crypto the bad intention such as scamming might come more worst as it should. It is the people itself who can outsmart the barriers.
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

I think that it is necessary to fight against fraudsters, because cryptocurrencies are a very promising industry. People are constantly studying and trying to understand everything new in crypto. Crypto could change everyone lifestyle.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

I am confident that the crypto currency will significantly change people's lives. It seems to me that in a few years each person will use the crypto currency and it will be normal.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

This is true, because studying the crypto-currency industry really helps people to become smarter as much as they themselves want, because crypto-currencies are not for easy understanding, it is necessary to sit and think about how to act correctly.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

Yes, people will become smarter, but I believe that the state can be used to take measures and to punish cheaters, it is in their interests to bring order to crypto industry, as its application will benefit everyone. But now we have to learn from their mistakes and become smarter, it is a pity that it has to pay a lot of money.
coinguides91

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

no, i think crypto wil not make people smarter, there are a lot of "stupid" people who are easy to scam and it won't change at all.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

On the one hand, you're right. People will think, learn to analyze projects and make decisions. But still it would be good if there was some influence on the Scam projects. In order to avoid the risks of losing their funds!
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

The author is speaking about ICO projects, but cryptocurrency is not only about ICOs. It is a financial market, so any idiot may be lucky to buy some coin which will moon the next day. I agree that scammers teach us learn better and harder, but it doesn’t mean that people working with crypto is smarter than others.

flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

The author is speaking about ICO projects, but cryptocurrency is not only about ICOs. It is a financial market, so any idiot may be lucky to buy some coin which will moon the next day. I agree that scammers teach us learn better and harder, but it doesn’t mean that people working with crypto is smarter than others.
Maybe it tell about smartness with crypto? Or people becomes more cautious? I saw so many 'not smart people' in the cryptoworld that I can say the count of thinking people in the crypto is not more than between ordinary. And luck is not mark or feature. By the way such name have one of the fiend

thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

I also think as you the market crypto make people more active and more gray matter, wiser to be able to judge and grasp the factor that is going to happen well. Protect yourself from the scammers. We need to strongly condemn fraudsters in the community to clean up the currency and the good environment for investors.

Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

I think most people would prefer to avoid cryptocurrencies if they ever get a reputation of being mostly a place for scammers, that would be in the case of someone that isn't in the market already.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
megusen

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

Really you are perfect with your conclusion, crypto will make people all the more savvy in light of the way that in needs you to be sanely alert of what is occurring and have the ability to contribute truly in it. It in like manner needs you to be consious of how you demonstrate your private information and know how best to settle on decisions when it's a perfect chance to settle on decisions about you coin.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:43:25 PM

I measure intelligence in the use of tools at your disposal to undertake different topics, for example, I believe that cryptos will make people more intelligent if we are talking about finance and computers, many people who got into cryptos (including myself) did not have much idea of the market and how the economy worked, but this new adventure has forced me to learn, so yes, I think people will become more skilled in this subject thanks to cryptos.

curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

No, if a person reads books, this does not mean that he is smart, if a person is stupid, then nothing will make him smarter

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:15:36 PM

Yes! this is an area of activity that does not stand still and develops every day. And at the same time, we are developing. Crypto currency makes us think, analyze and expand our horizons

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

Crypto currency makes people learn new types of technology (blockchain). I think that this will have a very positive effect on the general mental abilities of future generations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: