Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5648 times)
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

Once people enter into crypto, they start understanding the market, start reading about various projects, take precautions while choosing the ICO hence they increase their knowledge about crypto currency and all these happens gradually. So we can say crypto make people smart but only after regular hard work done in this direction.

numbertech

Activity: 428
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

I think investing in cryptocurrency will teach people to save their money, not to risk and the right investment Wink! This is a good experience for all mankind!
Of course some people will lose everything, some will get rich but it's an experience for everyone...
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

Well usually it's your fault, because if you new in crypto, you still got that hype about tha money and everything, and since bitcoin is so much unbeliveable(when it actually isn't), considering the price, usually people who come to this world, they don't look where they will get 100% that money, nooo, they rather look, from where they could get a lot of money like in a day or two, i mean, if someone is talking unbeliveable shit, that's usually a scam, even bitcoin hasn't grown from 200 to 1000$ in one day... Also they say Romed wasn't build over night...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
williamtkhoury

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:39:21 PM

Yes it do make people smarter because it needs you to be mentally alert about what's going on. If you are smart enough you can predict about coins.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

Crypto is making people smarter and smarter.
staying with cryptocurrency is a good thing, you are just like a student before that must not stop learning things.
crtypto is full of development and if you stop studying about it you will be left behind.
This currency is all about earning and having profit and if you want to be successful you need to be smart and be smarter.

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

In the destiny of the emergence of the crypto currency in our life, it makes the necessary study of cryptography, since this is the future. And people do not have anything but to get into this topic. In addition, people learn to behave correctly in the market, analyze and predict.

Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:46:45 PM

Most of the new technologies help us to become more educated and smart. Everyone is looking for his own strategy. He builds his plans. He analyzes the projects. I think this is the development of the future
waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:48:53 PM

cryptocurrency makes people smart. because on cryptocurrency we have to learn a lot and are diligent to read.

terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

yes it will only happen in those who work hard in crypto, people who work hard in cryopto, he will not give up easily and of course he will not stop to study, he will always turn his brain to make strategies in investment and trade.
loskme

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

People who don't want to be educated and know about crypto never will be smarter only because of holding some crypto, but as I could see, many people learn very much about money at all, learn how banks work and want to know more about crypto functions and what is it for. And that's perfect.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

There's a trend I've been seeing with everyone that is involved in crypto in one way or another. And that's the fact that they get more smart. Cryptocurrency and blockchain spans across many industries and since its a new and emerging technology, users get doors of knowledge open to them. There's so much to learn in crypto that can make one smarter and more intellectual than their counterparts.

Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

Most likely, what you have described will make people more evil and cruel. A world in which people can not trust anyone. I believe that it is necessary to fight against scammers, because crypt currencies are a very promising sector, and individually, so it can become a promising sector in the economy of countries if you send it in the right direction and prevent it
miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

I think that only people themselves can make themselves smarter. Stupid people who come to the crypto-currency market lose their money and do not learn from their mistakes. They start complaining about everyone except themselves.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

In many respects, the crypto market really helps people to become smarter, I agree with this statement. After all, here are opened and ample opportunities for success, and various risks of fraud, deception. Therefore, in order to successfully operate in the crypto market, a person must constantly learn, analyze information and compare different data.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Coding makes us feel a bit more headache, but if we know how to relax and do not worry too much then it will be great, this is the most potential investment market, we can see many rich people thanks. into cryptography.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Spaikal

Activity: 442
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

Crypto has certainly improved my knowledge levels, when I first got involved. Through that community and the one here I have improved my knowledge of tech, privacy issues and how the right tech can really change things.
vuthuanhai1990

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

Since joining e-money and investing in bitcoin, I've learned more about life, knowing that many people make a lot of money in a day. Entering the password also helps me avoid many scams. Since a person knows code, then he is encouraged to be smart. Like finding out more information about that or what he needs in google. After all, it's not for random people to easily recognize cipher as a whole, at least a bit basic on the internet is required.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

I agree with you, through crypto more individuals will become smarter because mental alertness is always apply and contribute your thoughts in every post you make. You also aware and do critical decision in your investment and that will make you  better and capable enough specifically in business world.
fsn

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

To begin with, the Crypto currency is not only a special kind of financial and payment asset. But this is a kind of system of mental development. In a crypt currency, you can open your potential. So, good, thoughtful strategies should still be able to build.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Coding makes us feel a bit more headache, but if we know how to relax and do not worry too much then it will be great, this is the most potential investment market, we can see many rich people thanks. into cryptography.
Have a lot of knowledge in the crypto didn't mean you must have known about the coding. So many people don't have knowledge about the coding but they know about the technical thing related to the crypto. Crypto is about the way to change the financial system and it will have a correlation with the code if you try to create something.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: