Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5648 times)
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Yes, I am absolutely sure that the crypto market helps a person to become smarter, accurately analyze information, avoid deceit, look for promising opportunities for earning and success. Therefore, not everyone can succeed here, only talented people who are ready to learn and improve can achieve profit.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

I think that is true, because the cryptocurrency is a technology in managing finances and can provide good profits, and because it is very useful, people learn to benefit in crypto.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

Maybe not smarter but for me crypto could teach a lot, for me the way how market and economy is working or how to treat money and how hard it is to earn something in crypto or in any other place.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

If we talk about the fact that people really get smart from studying crypto currency, then this is a proven fact, only it happens that people are so immersed that it is very difficult to fall asleep, because under certain circumstances it's very difficult to sleep, I think you understand what I mean
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

For me it will make the people smarter because of the decisions you will make. Making a right decision makes you think more and more, just like hodling or trading immediately. In this situation it involves people to think the what ifs. So it makes people smarter.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

I am not sure that much smarter but sure traders will acquire new skills and will be able to weigh all pros and cons, these abilities will be very helpful for everyone. To my mind, I have got many useful skills already
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

You are right, crypto does require that we should be able to be smarter and independent. Regulation is not a real solution to stop scammers, I'm sure in the future everyone will be smarter and very meticulous in investing, all projects will also compete to be the best.

I agree crypto will help us smarter in terms of strategy on how to stay in this business and be profitable. It makes
us do research,study, and learn the right timing when to hold and let go our token. Of course all of this together with good attitude and effort will make us gain decent profit.
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

I've certainly learnt alot from my opportunity on the crypto showcase than I would have earned through the saving money framework. The keeping money framework blinds individuals a ton by influencing us to become used to tenets and structures that we don't address since we believe it's ordinary. I trust that we advantage considerably more than the cutting edge will if there were to be no managing an account structure set up as having a private decentralized money wouldn't appear like an extravagance.
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

I agree with you, there's just a lot of things to learn and to consider when you delve into the world of crypto. You got to be smart and intuitive when trying to get involved in a project, on what coin/ token to invest into, in dealing with different people among other things. Also, you got to be smart in how you would try to save, invest and grow your portfolio.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

Trading in this industry certainly makes one to be smart. With all the hacks in the industry and scams, it certainly would make the newer generations be sensitive to all details that has to do with cryptocurrency
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

you are right, the technology is growing, we also need to develop to seize the opportunity, we will be more intelligent
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

yes crypto is making people smarter because it helps them to think much more about where, when and how they will get better in this field to  make more profit. It may be the reason why people are critical thinker and very careful and wiser when it comes making did decision.

morrongiello

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

yes that's right, blockchain technology is like a smartphone is a new technology in ancient times with many applications and benefits for us, so at that time we had to learn the technology
Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

I do not think that a crypto currency will make people smarter. Using crypto currency is not very difficult, so people with any mental abilities can do it.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

thats really true bro, and i notice that when you are engaging with about crypto things and blockchain systems, you are starting to think beyond and looking around like imagining the future outcome. and believing that you can create a different thoughts and ideas than others who will not a coiner or crypto fan. i think this an advantage for us to be a pioneering this kind of lesson.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

I think it's not crypto but the activities involved in crypto like investing and trading. Having joined crypto for more than half a year, my skills in investing and trading have significantly increased that I am more confident right when doing crypto transactions.
cinchin1

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

I do not think that a crypto currency will make people smarter. Using crypto currency is not very difficult, so people with any mental abilities can do it.
But the areas around crypto require us to have a good knowledge of various topics, such as economics, investment, and content writing, and that obliges us to learn, the consequence of learning is that you will have more knowledge, and so the link here will be the crypto that makes people smarter. Especially with the rapid development and expansion in many different fields, crypto is really an endless source of knowledge for everyone, I can not deny that people in crypto are gradually getting smarter and apply more knowledge to real life
Guard225

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

People will always be as naive, maybe some new tricks won't work for as many when time will pass, but that's nothing new.
Look up the IQ distribution, we might be going slightly up as a species, but that's certainly not because of crypto.
Crypto will enable people to do great things, but not everyone will be able to see and utilize its possibilities.
Chinedumike

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

I feel a bit uncomfortable with the fact that the crypto space is now saturated with scammers who are working night and day to tarnish the image of cryptocurrency. Am personally wiser now. I hope things can change in the future though. 😞
PASCAL1

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

The only reason as to why am so bothered and interested in accumulating different altcoins through engaging in different bounty campaigns its one reason i see this evolution as the future. This crypto is smart in sence that every day new ideas and project with different technological advancements are being launched. These advancements will make people smarter like blockchain which is the technology behind these projects, different sectors are now adopting the use of this technology like in health care and different sectors. Lets embrace it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: