Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5643 times)
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

I'm absolutely sure that crypto is really a great way to become smarter, as all investors and traders need to be smart, investment choices and conducting in-depth analysis of the crypto market, for making decisions.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

Maybe so, but as long as people learn to recognize HYIP projects, they will lose a lot of time and money. But without this, nowhere, because it is a kind of market relations in which the strongest survives. As for the regulation of any processes, I do not think Chot in the near future, we will get anything. Maybe someday, but not now.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

Crypto can make people smarter and more insightful, this is certainly very useful and will be creative. Those who plunge will continue to explore the potential of crypto and new discoveries through the internet.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Obviously, without knowledge, you could not live in the modern world, you can not communicate with others without knowing the current affairs. The main current business is the crypto currency. And with the help of knowledge in this area you could earn good money.
Researching what crypto could give some education to some people that want to learn what it's about.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Le Anh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

You're partly right and I agree with your point of view. But, as for the scammers, I think they will be until people learn to responsibly approach their investments and the security of their wallets. Until then, at least hackers have a very easy way to quickly and without difficulty to make money other people's money.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Clever people learn from other people's mistakes, smart people learn from their mistakes, most people do not learn even from their mistakes. I do not think that the numerous frauds in cryptocurrencies will make people smarter.

To me understanding and intelligence means you have to enter the market and can lose money. Why lose money to make you smart, because it is the amount of money you must make hard, do not clever up, you will continue to lose money.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:12:45 PM

I think mining makes people smarter...
Some who did not understand computers at all, gain system administrator skills )))
Coongcoonggg

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

I have a great life, industrial experience and I see how young people in the desire to earn money in the market crypto are keen to think quickly and are much less keen on alcohol and not useful entertainments.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

In my opinion, Crypto makes people eager to learn, gain experience, be nimble in market fluctuations, and make quick, appropriate decisions ... So people say Crypto makes people smarter.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

Yes it is,it has a big potential that this people who join in crypto world will become smarter why? They can get some ideas/knowledges more here while joining,.they do research yes  and get some informations and also adopt any kinds of possibility that makes people smarter.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:36:02 AM

cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

I not sure is this make the people smarter, but I am sure when you lost your hard money in this, you will know more scammer and fraud all around the world, so they will learn how to protect myself and know how to avoid the scam when you make any investment.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Well making anything smarter will take some time because it's depend on the personality of the person how much he understood the things and if we talk about crypto then answer is in may or maynot, yes it is good idea because we should invest the money only. When we have new purchase would ourselves.
fing ter

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

I think so. Indeed the world of crypto will make people become smart in thinking. And the crypto world also makes us more mature, wise in making decisions for everything. and in the world crypto also we can learn to invest.
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

The cryptoforeign exchange market will not be able to make silly people cleverer. They at the sight of that how many the market can give them money in the long term, will go crazy and will incur money.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Nibelung

Activity: 868
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

Crypto currency can make people's lives better. I think that these technologies will make people smarter and richer. That is why I pay much attention to the study of the crypto currency.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

The fact that crypto makes people smarter I do not know, but what makes people more cunning and richer is that for sure. Because people are inventing any scams that would steal more money.
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

Yes! its true that crypto can make you smarter and more efficient.If you want to have more knowledge about crypto, then explore the potential of crypto and new discoveries, through different sources like internet. With this potential only one day you can become more smarter and more efficient in your work.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

Yes! its true that crypto can make you smarter and more efficient.If you want to have more knowledge about crypto, then explore the potential of crypto and new discoveries, through different sources like internet. With this potential only one day you can become more smarter and more efficient in your work.
Since I joined Crypto, I have also become increasingly aware of the world economy because crypto is also very influenced by the global economic situation so I have to learn it and that adds to my insight because traders must be able to predict or analyze the market well from all things including the global economy.

Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

Definitely, crypto trading/investing develops the skills which may have been asleep untill that - somewhere inside you.
You tend to be more analytical and strategical planning becomes your companion in your daily life..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: