Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5643 times)
Klintiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

I agree that people to avoid fraud study more knowledge to reduce the risks of getting to the scammers

raveldoni

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

Certainly people's practical minds began to develop too much along with crypto. People have become accustomed to so many memories that their lives have begun to suffer from this market and their heads. They also continue to investigate the logic and make money.
For people the cryptomarket became the place of earnings of money. But initially the cryptocurrency thought not as the tool for earnings. People use it not in those purposes and it is a little sad.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Renaisance

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

Crypto will make people smarter in trading and investment. We will be smarter in predicting cryptocurrency coins, and can distinguish which projects are deceptive or genuine. We will also be smart to seek opportunities and have many partners outside or within this community.
5hoop5

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

For example, I'm judging from my side. I can say that the crypto-currency activity brought me a lot of things. I became more patient and intelligent. I now spend a lot of analysis and statistics. And it helps a lot to open new horizons.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

definetly i can say its true,its make people become smarter  when you doing a crypto investment,because you can analyze the situation of the spikes data chart of the coin market caps and by doing this,its will help boast our mind and memory to become smarter everyday and by always analyzing the crypto its will help people to become knowledgeable and become entrepreneurs of there own ways.

straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

Crypto helps many people become smarter and more creative when doing bounty tasks. I constantly have to read, learn crypto projects, there is no time for wasting time, and I like it very much.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

Crypto currency will exactly change the life of people for the better. I think that the crypto currency will make people richer and smarter. The world is constantly changing and the crypto currency is the next step in the development of the economic system.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

Crypto currency will exactly change the life of people for the better. I think that the crypto currency will make people richer and smarter. The world is constantly changing and the crypto currency is the next step in the development of the economic system.
I doubt that the crypto currency is doing smarter, because the person who is in this business should already have some knowledge. But what about the wealth or financial independence, with this I certainly agree in full ..
Maamejane

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

Yeah, due to the features of crypto, many are obliged learn a lot from it in order to know where actually he or she is channeling his or her monies into. This indirectly turns them into smarter individual being able to notice real and potentially good projects to investment in. In terms of the technical aspect there is a greater improvement than usual.

Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:40:41 PM

Cryptocurrencies will teach people to think, they will have to learn a lot about the digital economy, it's great:)
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:05:02 PM

This year is a year of lessons. I have learnt a lot of things when it comes to investment and trading. One thing about crypto is that, the more you know, the higher your earnings. No one would want to be scammed, but circumstances bring about that. One thing that is so paramount and that we need to get more secrets to, is how to identify scam projects and shit coins. If this can be achieved, to some extent, it will reduce your level of exposure to risks.
straimrpl777

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

I have been doing exactly one year of cryptography. During this time I learned a lot, I constantly study new projects, analyze them. I do reviews, I write articles, definitely I have become smarter.
Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

I have been doing exactly one year of cryptography. During this time I learned a lot, I constantly study new projects, analyze them. I do reviews, I write articles, definitely I have become smarter.
Of course, if in addition to studying, you are engaged in articles and reviews, then you will develop very much in this direction. It is not enough to obtain food for the mind, it is still necessary to chew.
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

Of course, Crypto currency begins to change the worldview of people for the better. I constantly have to read, learn tokens, analyze my actions.
DedGin

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

I think the more appropriate term is that crypto makes forces people to read carefully and understand how it works or you will lose hard earned money and savings you cannot afford to lose.
Naznayka

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:06:47 AM

Yes, you are right, crypto will make people smarter, because people will be more conscious about their investments. However, new people always come to this market, who can easily become victims of scammers.
Supperslip

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:00:11 AM

Since the Cryptocurrency market has started to grow in recent years, people are becoming more sensitive to investments and transactions. But it is also possible that as the market grows, scammers and hackers are on the rise.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

Yes, you are right, crypto will make people smarter, because people will be more conscious about their investments. However, new people always come to this market, who can easily become victims of scammers.

I think crypto makes everyone smarter. Even to be a crypto hacker and crypto scammer requires one to get smarter than others. We should wise up too and protect ourselves against scammers and hackers better. We need to get even smarter.
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

Correct. Even figuring out how blockchain works already makes you smarter, because at first it seems hard and then you realize it and see its advantages and are moved to tell people about it so that they can use it too. Technologies rule.
UnreasonableInvestor

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

Working in crypto makes you think actively and actively make decisions. Your decision depends on your profit or loss in money. In crypto - think and earn as words synonyms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: