Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypro will make people smarter?  (Read 5641 times)
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:38:49 PM

To understand what crypto currencies are and learn how to trade with them or start investing, you need to learn a lot of information, so people develop and grow smart.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:48:00 PM

I don't think cryptocurrencies can make people smarter. But still, cryptocurrencies can change the world, and either they will make it better, or vice versa, they can change the world for the worse.
verrela10

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:11:52 PM

i dont think so, learning is the best way to be smart person. many things that need analysis like that
even more difficult than crypto analys, so crypto isnt make smarter

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

I don't strongly believe that cryptocurrency will make people smarter. It all depends on you.  Is a matter of you  Knowing the coin which you investing  tha5 is all.
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

Absolutely, crypto  will make it holders and users learn much more about it. Due to some of it negativities, many will be forced learn more before they enter, it will enlighten them to smarter decision and do some critical analysis often which is indeed a plus.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

Absolutely, crypto  will make it holders and users learn much more about it. Due to some of it negativities, many will be forced learn more before they enter, it will enlighten them to smarter decision and do some critical analysis often which is indeed a plus.
I think cryptocurrency help all users to learn more and learn new thing about it. People nowadays are can easily understand whatever in front of them as long as they have eager to know that thing. Also crypto users are become more smarter because of the suddenly changing that make them analyze the situation before they do some action or decision.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
24hexchange

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
Merited by linenoise (1)

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Do people need cryptocurrency? I mean "usual" people, who are not involved into this. People who use cash and fiat money and maybe don't even know about crypto? We all want the good future for crypto. To make it popular and useable anywhere. But do most part of people really need it? It seems like they are ok with cash. Why should they replace it with crypto. You may say something about anonymity and fast and secured transactions or something else. But again: do they need it? Do a factory worker need anonymity and fast transactions to get paid for his factory job? WE want and maybe need the bright future for crypto. But what about them?

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Do people need cryptocurrency? I mean "usual" people, who are not involved into this. People who use cash and fiat money and maybe don't even know about crypto? We all want the good future for crypto. To make it popular and useable anywhere. But do most part of people really need it? It seems like they are ok with cash. Why should they replace it with crypto. You may say something about anonymity and fast and secured transactions or something else. But again: do they need it? Do a factory worker need anonymity and fast transactions to get paid for his factory job? WE want and maybe need the bright future for crypto. But what about them?
There is no need to force anyone to deal with crypto-currencies or use them in any way, the time will come and maybe in the future we will have to give up standard money and use digital currencies and technologies that are related to them.

Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

People become smarter due to crypto, they begin to invest, monitor changes in the crypto project, learn information, trade on the exchange, this uniquely increases intelligence.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

There is no need to force anyone to deal with crypto-currencies or use them in any way, the time will come and maybe in the future we will have to give up standard money and use digital currencies and technologies that are related to them.
Yeah, we are in a modern era now. Although there's no one forced anyone to deal with cryptocurrencies but time flies, and we don't know what will happen in the future. As you say, "time will come and maybe in the future we will have to give up standard money and use digital currencies and technologies that are related to them".
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

Such huge numbers of individuals including myself have take in a had exercise from scam ICO and scam project promoters around and that has made me to be smart in the entirety of my cryptocurrency organizations.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

What makes people smarter?  Technology development.  On the other hand.  Who comes up?  Smart people.  If we are here, we think?

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

In myopinion crypto can has helped people to be smarter, once that you are involved in crypto, you can learn many things and curiosity will hit you and in that way you will try to research and know more about those curiosities, also it gives room for innovations
upperwonder

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

Yes, I agree with the author. In the field of the crypto industry, there are many opportunities for earning. And these opportunities can be realized both with your mind and with your fraudulent talent. In any case, you need to learn a lot new and constantly evolve to stay on the wave and learn how to take advantage of it. Crypt definitely makes us smarter.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

In any thing, even negative, you can find pros. In this case, OP is right, scammers "teach" us to be more vigilant and cautious which will help not only in crypto but in life in general.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

I think you have the truth too. Because with Crypto I learned about how to take care of finance and also how to become a person who is more skilled in this field. I believe that I am not in vain to continue developing in this crypto. I have a good analysis and instinct about this. That is my opinion.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

I doubt that crypto-currencies can make people smarter. Most likely, they will make people more careful about using, storing and investing their money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

On the contrary, by joining this forum, our knowledge also increased and the problem of deceptive projects that have come out of the Crypto topic is because only a few people use and make the Crypto name worse because we all know that more projects succeed and develop projects This is not a fraudulent project and hopefully Crypto develops, there is an institution that regulates the ICO.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Financemy7

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

Crypto currency is a relatively new technology, so we learn to own these technologies and apply them in the modern world. This is a new trend and new opportunities
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:12:35 PM

People become smarter if they learn something new. It does not matter whether it is crypto or not. Recognize the new. Read more. And you will become smarter.  Wink

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: