Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak Expects Ethereum to Dominate the Crypto Market  (Read 366 times)
dellmoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

I'm loving ethereum these days. It is developing a lot! People are also considering it to get invested. Even many people have shifted from different altcoins to ethereum. The price of ethereum is also increasing. Good going ethereum!
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

The reason why I think that dream would be difficult to achieve is because,  the market is saturated, so many platform better than ethereum with lower market cap.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

"Cryptocurrency industry gained another enthusiast in the form of Steve Wozniak as he talks about Ethereum becoming as influential as Apple. With the increasing interest of mainstream industry experts and companies into crypto space, we are in for good times ahead."

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/steve-wozniak-expects-ethereum-dominate-crypto-market/

i think this predictions is very reasonable, because a lot of tokens created on ethereum blockchain now,,
and i heard ethereum is the next internet  Wink
Yeah I agree, this will happen soon and no doubt the adoption of smart contract will grow more in the next few years. A good news to all holders of Ethereum as they will be benefited with the growth of Ethereum.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

That's a good news for ETH and was nice reading this article, although it is just his wish and his thoughts, at the end of the day market decides what will lead and what will not! I myself prefer to invest in ETH too as it is much cheaper then bitcoin and transactions much faster! Well we have to be patient and see what happens in the future

petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

Ethereum is currently the second largest crypto and is developing very fast. The technology used by Eth is way better than many other crypto so it is logical that Steve expects it to dominate the crypto market and develop beyond all. There is high probability of this to happen.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

"Cryptocurrency industry gained another enthusiast in the form of Steve Wozniak as he talks about Ethereum becoming as influential as Apple. With the increasing interest of mainstream industry experts and companies into crypto space, we are in for good times ahead."

Continue reading: https://coingape.com/steve-wozniak-expects-ethereum-dominate-crypto-market/
So really, Apple and ETX can be compared to success. But it seems to me that these are quite different companies that need not be compared.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

This is really no surprise. Eth will become big this year. Ot was said that 2018 will be the year for the alts. I think this will be the year for eth. Its not that eth will overtake bitcoin, but for sure eth will become big. It showed its strength now that after the market falls, it managed to grow stronger. being believed by apple to become great is a big plus on eth. Apple has a lot of supporters. Knowing its stand in the world, it will really bring more people to invest in eth.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

It is really great news, I believe Eth has that potentiality to be the leader in the crypto industry, But to be there it has to travel a long way.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

perhaps at number 2 after btc for sure

btc will remain the reserve currency for the near to mid term

then again no persons opinion really matters much, something new could blow them both away but again nothing on the horizon of any note

market cap of course can be manipulated easily but REAL investment and REAL adoption sees btc way ahead of the pack

bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

Having read the article, I have seen that Wozniak considers that Ethereum will have a relevance similar to that of Apple, I don't know if he had said literally that Ethereum will dominate the world of cryptocurrencies or is a conclusion of the person who wrote the article. Be that as it may, things have to be analyzed with perspective. It's clear that Ethereum has a very important role in the cryptos being also the fuel of most ICOs, it's true that there are very important institutions, including some banks, interested in their technology, and it's true that it has many possibilities, but that Ethereum comes to dominate over Bitcoin and that it becomes more important than Bitcoin seems to me to be impossible
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

I used to be a hater and perhaps even apathetic to Ethereum. This was back when the DAO was exploited and everybody decided to make a bailout for themselves. I believe that was even before their token innovation, but now seeing how the token innovation has increased the cryptocurrency space by a large margin I have pretty good feelings towards Ethereum. It does have potential to get even bigger, but this token platform addition alone was massive.
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

Yes, I agree with him, there are more and more signs about that, and more experts, saying that can happen soon
Atm2020

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

Wow! This is a great news to everyone. I think his prediction is very necessary especially at this time when crypto is going red. As more experts are showing interest, we are indeed in good times ahead.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

Always good to see important people endorse ETH.

And I do think he's right, ETH has great tech behind it and I think it can skyrocket for sure.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

I understand and support this opinion. It is strange that the statement of such an authoritative person did not lead to an increase in the rate of this coin.

Yeah i was expecting finally a quick bull run but nothing happened.

Maybe we will feel the effects later though
ljtronics1

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

If this year EOS flipening not happening, then it is safe to say ETH will be there
LavernB

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

We'll I doubt that he's that good of a forecaster but It's always good to have some positive word spoken about crypto.
Anyway, whatever he says, ETH has a bright future.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

We'll I doubt that he's that good of a forecaster but It's always good to have some positive word spoken about crypto.
Anyway, whatever he says, ETH has a bright future.

Interesting to see that his words don't carry that much weight, despite being someone so important  Undecided

Imagine if Jobs had said something similar to that
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

I don't think ETH can dominate the cryptocurrency. I don't think this is possible. BTC is the owner of the cryptocurrency. If you say ETH has this ability. The current cryptocurrency will become worthless. ETH is just a porter. He cannot exceed the value of BTC. The porter is important, but what is he carrying? Cryptocurrency? But often BTC is now equal to the value of the cryptocurrency.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

I agree with apple co - founder Steve Wozniak that ETH has the limitless possibility that in fact, in recent years, ETH has seized a large share of the encrypted market, and at least the future Ethereum will be the master.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: