Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2190 times)
battistabellucci

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

Belarus now offers good conditions for crypto development. Mining is going to be cheap as nuclear power plant is being built there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

I would like to stay best for crypto is japan. Japan is a very good for all crptocurrency. Japan also support bitcoin and i think its very good for japanese people. Second place is germany i guess.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
would be very happy if the investors who occupy countries that support bitcoin to grow, in my country bitcoin still allowed to be accessed but prohibited to do transaction directly with bitcoin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JaydenBlackRaven

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

Some countries are slowly opening up their market for blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Big asian countries like China is still off limit to bitcoin but it is reported to be in plans for creating their own cryptocurrency. Whether those remaining countries are just cautious or still hesitant to open their market, they will eventually accept that cryptocurencies are the future of modern currency.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

Switzerland also has great climate to mine bitcoin and the enrgy that will be used will be cheaper. Bit i think Japan would be a perfect place for bitcoin. Japan is leading in technological inmovation and is perfect for the placement of bitcoin ATM or transacting cashless. Also, people in japan is always open to new possibilities and they have a great economy as well as th money.
Fawez

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

Switzerland hopes to become a true reference in the crypto-currencies sector and wants to become an indispensable hub for investors. It is for this reason that the authorities are currently working on implementing a regulation favourable to virtual currencies...
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:19:51 PM

Switzerland,Japan , United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Denmark are the bitcoin loving and legalized countries. At the same time some other countries are giving some sorts of privileges or the tax exemptions to promote bitcoins to their own country such as Bilarus ,Portugal ,Hong Kong Germany etc. there are lots of other industrially developed countries are also bitcoin loving countries.Such as USA,Australia, Canada, Brazil ,Spain Sweden, Singapore,Italy, Israel,New Zealand Norway Denmark, Cyprus,Colombia,Croatia,Slovenia, France etc are the best countries for cryptocurrencies.
elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

Best country for Cryptocurrency to me is Singapore, those guys are really amazing and growing fast in Cryptocurrency
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

Well that could be good to know of these countries where cryptocurrency is good. Anyway i do not think that people in the philippines do not like cryptocurrency in fact there are many people here who are doing crypto and are doing also bitcoin mining. And i am positive that Philippines will be one of the countries that will embrace cryptocurrency.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

There are lots of countries doing great on crypto because their governments adapted it. I am from asia so i'd picked japan because their government supports bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Japan is well-capable and has a great economy to support cryptocurrency, and they are great by all means.

mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Best country for crypto's are Switzerland , south Africa ,Germany  which are allowing legally and trading also allowed to do.

My favorites would be Switzerland, Japan and Germany. Almost every new there is a positive news coming up from those countries that supports crypto currencies in very good way. Soon I'll visit Switzerland, I can observe better and write here my updates!
catur123

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

from what I read is swiss to be a good country for crypto because they strongly support the development of crypto even very loyal to the holders of crypto.
but we also can not forget the countries that have legalized bitcoin in countries like Japan, Germany, etc. they also play an important role in the development of crypto.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

I would like to stay best for crypto is japan. Japan is a very good for all crptocurrency. Japan also support bitcoin and i think its very good for japanese people. Second place is germany i guess.
for me hat i thought to be the best is when i also experience in my country how bitcoin are very good to use for then it is really comfortable for every transaction that be made for.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

yes i believe that swiss europe country the only one that can accommodate the money cryptocurrency and in asia there is japan no doubt to do bitcoin transactions
Yipsdow34

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

I think Japan was the first country to open its doors to Bitcoin and is actually doing well. I just wonder how their govt get their taxes from Bitcoin payments..
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

France and Estonia are the best countries in Europe that do not restrict its citizens from the use cryptocurrency. In these countries, buying crypto through banks is easily processed. Japan is also another country that makes crypto users comfortable.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

As I know Switzerland is the country will not be like the other countries that the government will really hate cryptocurrency. This is a country will really good that support a real currency. And it's a country that will have a hundred percent legalized through with bitcoin.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

my favorite country for bitcoin still Switzerland and Japan.
Both of the government very open against cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.I think I am gonna move to one of them if someday my government ban cryptocurrency.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:08:54 PM

yes you are right Switzerland is the best place to set up and develop cryptocurrency because I see a lot of ICO and many coin that successfully created from that country. so I chose Switzerland for a country suitable for cryptocurrency.
Malian

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

I saw the similar article few days ago. There was said that Switzerland release cryptocurrency industry from taxes till 2021.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: