Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2190 times)
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:44:09 AM

So far best country for crypto is United State, they have allow bitcoin and cryptocurrency for making transaction, but there are on United State still not allowing for participated at ico project. They have afraid about ico was scam and loss their people money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

In my opinion, Cryptocurrency is everywhere so i guess the kind of Cryptocurrency platform is suitable for different countries. Some countries like China and USA are banning some ICO's that relate to Cryptocurrency. If that crypto can adapt to the circumstances of that country. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

Yes your rigth a part of Europe like Switzerland,Denmark,Slovenia,Georgia are just some of the countries that are crypto friendly. Cryptocurrency is still very much growing fast and is a quickly developing industry in Europe. That is because doing crypto are very open to them that's why they have the biggest civil support for Bitcoin in the world now.
crypto.kaka

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

Switzerland is for Best for Crypto Trading.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

I think the best country is Switzerland. With the economy growing and always welcoming the currency, always create conditions for the currency and especially for safe transactions.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
wow really?
this is surprising as most people will think that would be Japan or Korea.
I don't see many ico projects based in switzerland compare with ASIA

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

Now there are few countries in which officially crypto-currencies, bitcoin and other similar coins are allowed, the market which is used by many people and is well used.
Actually, there are some countries that started to accept and allow bitcoin. In addition to that, they say switzerland is best for crypto trading ang I also believe to that. Lastly, there are also some country in Asia who also accept bitcoin and I hope in the future all countries will allow it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

Thumbs up, you OP is excellent. This is additional to my knowledge about the best crypto. I assume that best country is Luxembourg in Europe because this place is the headquarters of the blockchain. The reason Switzerland country is the best country because this place is having allot of the Initial Coin Offering (ICOs), they all examined the  ICOs. In the article said that this is the crypto friendly nation. Sooner I will visit Switzerland this is my reward to myself.
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

It is country, where i live, and earning crypto!

Junior community manager
Frank Castle

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

that's right, I've read this article a few days ago and was very jealous of Switzerland. A country with great hope for the future of crypto, hopefully my country can follow it.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

the best country for crypto i think is the country that want to accept the technology and the news sustem of payment like blockchain, because not all country can accept that system because its decentralized that dont have the central and we can't track the transaction and the owner of that address

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bnsdywoahg

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

This is a list of the 5 most forward thinking countries when it comes to Bitcoin. Most of these countries not only have low (or even zero) cryptocurrency taxes.Countries are Belarus,Portugal,Hong Kong,Netherlands & Germany.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Being open to every kind of investment there is has been and is Switzerland business for decades thus this is just logical that they are open to crypto currencies as well and I bet that wont change any time soon.
Yes! Switzerland is crypto friendly, it has a lot of ICOs. Safer and more efficient transactions are going to happen since it has acknowledged cryptocurrency trading. Japan is a good country of crypto since it has accepted it as a part of their national currency.
berrieswithwine

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

The most blockchain-friendly country in Europe - with the exception of Japan, which, as always, chose his own path. It is therefore right that Europe really soon become the center of blockchain industry, and one of that countries will be a hub of new technologies. In the near future we are waiting for countries will publish their crypto strategy and publish the laws about Blockchain technology.

Crypto market young and not properly regulated, today investors need to take special care to protect themselves from high risks. However, in general crypto industry is growing, there are services and tools for market regulation and protection from fraud. For example, prepared to launch the Safinus platform which implements mechanisms to protect novice investors and increase profits for experienced traders and crypto funds.

Step by step blockchain ecosystem will create the immune system against unscrupulous community members. Will not only improve the market, but also flow of investments will be distributed in favor of really useful projects for blockchain, and investors will be able to earn more and more secure and profit.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Yes japan, swiss and singapore is the best cuntey for crypto currency. I do think singapore have good potential for cryptocurrency cause many new cryptocurrency firm start establish there and many ico from singapore. I do believe cryptocurrency will sure easy to be adopted by developed country such as them and im sure if they do adept cryptocurrency soon or later many country will  started to follow.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
misimoto

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

I think Japan is the biggest country when you can do everything with crypto without problems and in Japan we can always see how things about cryptocurrency continue to exist
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

Most countries in Europe are gradually taking the system action, so that the crypto currency is valid and yes. Indochia is a heaven for cryptocurrency. Also Asia Japan is a leading very good country where you can use cryptocurrency or coins to work at the market without hesitation. Here all of us can use cryptocurrency in some transactions like this, and we can invest in it with its coins, but of course we must understand the risk. Because the current crypto currency is working and many people are reading posts.I can see more developed countries are more supportive but less developed countries are less support. As a result, the currency is not possible to work in all places Current Korea Japan supports some more advanced countries. Good to know Hopefully, in more than one county, the crypto will accept the currency or we will stop and fight the war against them so that they can currency fairly and ban them.
drlederman

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Singapore and Hong Kong
mudra102

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

Countries that accept bitcoin are the best places for crypto. For example, Switzerland, Japan, Germany ... where people have good attitude on crypto. Crypto have many benefits, I believe crypto will be popular all over the world in the future.
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

I think switzerland is the best country in the world for cryptography. Because they always create favorable conditions and welcome the bitcoin to the economy of their country.
In addition, the country's civilization will be very safe for cryptography and as well as safe for other currencies, of which the highlight is bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: