Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2190 times)
patimahsunda

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

I think it's swiss. Currently swiss really makes prosperous the users of cryptocurrency. If I want to take a vacation, I think swiss is the best choice because I can do something with my bitcoin. So this is certainly very helpful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:00:02 PM

I think there are lots of best countries for cryptocurrency, but definitely those countries are pure technological minded and uses those social network for their money, thats why those are countries like america, China, russia, Japan and european countries, but for me they should help the poor countries because using cryptocurreny can enhance and can improve the production of money in their own country thats why it is should be particular in countries that are lack of wealth.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

Some times i heard that Switzerland is a bezt country for crypto. Because they strongly support to the development of the crypto.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
that's why the country became one of the countries that always make the project in this forum and I appreciate it. do not be surprised if the European country became one of the best blockchain technologists and innovations that have been given a variety. I hope my country can be like their country that crypto currency can be accessed and recognized by the government

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

Yes, Switzerland, Japan, Belize, Belarus, Estonia, Singapore, etc. I also heard that cayman island and British virgin island in Carribean and Malta.
You guys know that, Binance moved to Malta?  Yes. Malta opening doors. read this link.

Click here : http://blogdime.com/index.php?lang=en&p=motherblockchain&mod=blog_posts&id=295

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

So far best country for crypto is United State, they have allow bitcoin and cryptocurrency for making transaction, but there are on United State still not allowing for participated at ico project. They have afraid about ico was scam and loss their people money. Another country best for cryptocurrencuy is Japan, Japan have accepted bitcoin as their payment system after bitcoin was banned on China, right now many member of bitcoin from Japan.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

wow that's great ood news because the world of crypto is increasingly useful for countries that want to wear it. This country is developing amazingly in all terms and the crypto acceptance wil make this country to a new level and Some countries are slowly opening up their market for blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

If you are a miner then you will want to go to Norway because of cheap electricity there, If you want to trade then it is Swiss, but for me if you want to live and use crypto every day, then Japan will be the best because it is open to cryptonian.
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

yes you are right Switzerland is the best place to set up and develop cryptocurrency because I see a lot of ICO and many coin that successfully created from that country. so I chose Switzerland for a country suitable for cryptocurrency.

Yes, I also saw a lot of ICO`s created there and quite successful ones, like Smart Containers and so one. And it’s a good place for investors too, so I would consider Switzerland as a very crypto-friendly country. But there are still a lot of countries, which are also quite good for it, like Denmark, Australia, Japan. So this list can be a long one.

xAnima

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

The continent Europe is filled with great countries to start using Cryptocurrency. They have the most versatile countries and they do not abuse the use of Cryptocurrencies. But i guess this depends on what platform or what Cryptocurrency is being used at the moment. There are some good Cryptocurrencies that also depends on what place will they be implemented and used at.
Gerci

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Digital money is quite rampant used by humans in various parts of the world, especially by people who often seek additional money via the internet. There are many kinds of digital currencies such as bitcoin, dogecoin, to litecoin. One of the most popular types of digital currencies today is bitcoin.

The presence of digital currency is still a controversy in some countries. As a result, the use of bitcoin in a country is not always accepted by its presence. However, no less too many countries that have legalized bitcoin as a currency. Here are six countries that have legalized bitcoin, ie

1. United States

At first bitcoin originated and developed in the United States. This is what makes the development of bitcoin him Uncle Sam's country much better when compared to other countries.

However, the use of bitcoin in the US is not too many in number that is about 25%. This use is mostly for online shopping payments. In fact, bitcoin can be used to pay for tuition and other bills.

The US government has made a special policy for tourists who will visit the region. Previously the only rule was to require checking social media accounts, but nowadays tourists are required to show their own digital currency. This new rule is shared by Sen Chuck Grassley. The law was introduced on May 25, 2017.

However, not all tourists who want to go to the US are required to show ownership of bitcoin. The thing that must be done is to report about ownership of digital money worth more than US $ 10,000 or equivalent Rp132, 9 million. This is to ensure the financial and security status of the tourist in the country.

This idea arises because the digital currency can be taken anywhere anytime without any physical form that must follow the owner and has been considered to be a valuable item. Bitcoin is very different from other currencies. Until now still not known clearly how the US to see someone from the value of digital currency amounting to hundreds of millions of dollars.

2. Japan

The Japanese government has authorized bitcoin as the legal currency for digital transactions. This endorsement is marked by the number of retailers who receive payments with bitcoins. The number of stores that receive digital payments with bitcoin has more than 4,500 outlets. Like the Nikkei that experienced a surge in transactions after working with bitcoin towards the end of 2017.

In fact, there is a camera store in Japan that only accepts payments with bitcoin and does not accept payments in other forms such as cash yen or visa / master. The purchase process at the store becomes very easy and fast without any additional fees charged by third parties.

Mai Fujimoto who earned the nickname as Miss Bitcoin argued that before bitcoin boom in Japan he always share information via Twitter or Instagram about the digital currency. In fact, he has started investing with bitcoin since 2011. According to him, at that time people still do not really understand about bitcoin.

He said that since the first time investing so far bitcoin exchange rate has experienced a surge of 500%. Of course this is a very large number.

Although bitcoin has been legalized as a legal currency in Japan, but according to Mai conventional currency such as Yen is still not replaced. This is due to the limitations of topcoat topcoats in Japan and it will take time for a layman to recognize bitcoin and understand the process of converting from conventional currency to bitcoin.

3. Denmark

Denmark is a highly technologically advanced country. Denmark is also the country most often campaigns and persuasion about the elimination of cash and replace it with digital currency. This is what makes this country legalize the use of bitcoi
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

All european countries?
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

most Europe countries are cryptofriendly nation. binance one of the leading trading platform of the world now moved its company to Europe after China ban crypto and Japanese authority want some regulation of crpytocurrency in their country.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

If you want to live and use crypto every day, that for crypto currency there is no country, excluding where bitcoin is prohibited. Because cyberspace has no restrictions.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
I think it is Japan. Because it is friendly with respect to the use crypto-currencies. And the government of the country last 2017 recognized digital money as an official means of payment. This has already a borne fruit by a 50 percent of all transactions with the crypto currency account for the Japanese yen over the past years.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:47:33 AM

Whoahh, what a good news!  At least they have cope up with the advancements of technology like with other countries like with Japan.  I think the adding factor that makes them also a cryptocurrency friendly country is also because of their economy. Being a developed country makes them easily adapt to advancements and in vice versa developing and third world countries are having difficulties in the adaptation to these advancements.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

Also here in our country is a good place for crypto, philippines country. Why? We as a crypto user we have an advantage to gain the most profit even  in a small pump. Because of the conversion of dollar to php. Here in crypto to earn dollar then if it convert to php big money for us unlike for the other country which have less equivalent of dollar so they income will be less

ekeh

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

The best country I am seeing so far is Singapore, because I have friends over and updating me about crypto currency seminar and the way forward about the industry is improving, with means of new technologies operation.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

From findings and researches, some countries accepts crypto trading 100%. Belarus is said to be the number one Crypo-friendly country because its taxes for Bitcoin are 0% till the year 2023. According to the Belarusian government, cryptocurrencies are tax exempt till 2023 to help build its special economic zone
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

From my understanding, you could create an offshore company in Caymans and trade under that entity. This would eliminate tax on crypto-to-crypto trades which is a massive advantage vs US-based entities. You would still pay one-time capital gains tax when you would bring that money back "onshore" but overall you would end up saving a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: