Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2190 times)
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

my best knowledge is swiss country, maybe there is no prohibition to play bitcoin there. but individually to safeguard their economies, they also work in general.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miti bounty12

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

As a trader I personally believed that the best country to trade is found in India because it has a big population and mostly of them are much interested in crypto trading exchange.
Julia Wilson

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

I think Portugal and Hong Kong are the best countries for trading Crypto
Portugal
Personal income from cryptocurrency gains aren’t taxed in Portugal. This is different from business income or capital gains (asset appreciation), but if you hold your crypto assets under your own name and not a company’s, they are essentially one and the same. The Portugese government has further clarified that sale of cryptocurrencies does not come under capital income or capital gains. However, if individuals carry out professional or business activity related to cryptocurrencies, that’s a different matter, and is liable to taxation.

Hong Kong
While there is news of Hong Kong regulators cracking down on securities and exchange fraud, with some cryptocurrencies entering the limelight through association, Hong Kong is still a great place for investors. Hong Kong has zero VAT or capital gains tax, making tax regulation surrounding cryptoassets much easier. It’s also the Asia hub for blockchain and crypto companies, such as Binance and Kucoin, although the former is moving to Malta.
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

I suppose that Germany is the economic hub of the EU, and therefore is a great place to set up a crypto or blockchain tech company. Germany’s fintech industry has been booming over the last decade, and with it comes favourable cryptocurrency laws that allow it to remain at the centre of trade and commerce in Europe. Bitcoin and crypto-assets have a 0% tax when used for payments – this is because there is no VAT when paying with something like Bitcoin because there is no value added through cryptocurrency as a fiscal product. The other advantage is, Bitcoin and altcoins aren’t taxed at all if held for over one year.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

Suizarland is the best country for crypto currency. There is no barrier to crypto currency use at suizarland. The government and not against it. Also in Japan and crypto currency used to be used inventory.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

Today, Japan is one of the most liberal countries in the field of cryptocurrency regulation. Forbes magazine even called it" the advanced Bitcoin state", noting the special role of the state in the development and practical implementation of blockchain technology. Against the background of positive news, the Japanese coin MonaCoin (MONO) for a short time broke into the TOP 50 virtual currencies with the highest capitalization. In November 2017, the initial offer of coins of the COMSA project, created to conduct legal ICO on a single platform and operating in the Japanese jurisdiction, was completed.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Japan is one of the most liberal countries in the field of crypto-currency regulation. Forbes magazine even called it "the advanced Bitcoin-state", noting the special role of the state in the development and practical implementation of the technology of blockchain.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

If the switzerland is really best cyrptocurrency this is good , because they have a lot of investor and user of the bitcoin and the altcoins. I hope my country which philippines will become also in the list atleast top 10 only who are most country who are support cryptocurrency.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
In Switzerland, there is one drawback - it is very difficult to obtain citizenship. I like Singapore better - it is a freer country. And in Singapore, cryptocurrency is allowed.

kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

Best country for crypto's are Switzerland , south Africa ,Germany  which are allowing legally and trading also allowed to do.
Yes Japan is also an ideal country for crypto. South Korea may be a good crypto country in future as so many regulations are coming but switzerland is the best crypto country.
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

Switzerland - an attractive jurisdiction for a business focused on working with digital money Cool
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

I think it is Japan and South korea. I did not think it was Switzerland. I am so curious and want to compare life in those 3 countries. this is good news and unexpected. Hopefully other countries are also vying to be the best country for crypto
Bitpie Wallet

Activity: 157
Merit: 12

Safe&easy multi-blockchain wallet from Bither Team

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

Dear Bitpiers:

EOS will stop mapping at 06:59:59 on June 2nd, 2018(GMT+8) and then take a snapshot. After that all EOS tokens based on Ethereum ERC20 will be frozen and not able to be transferred. To ensure that Bitpie users can take a snapshot and get their assets on the EOS Main Net, Bitpie will suspend EOS deposit and withdrawals and its sending and receiving services at 24:00 on June 1st 2018(GMT+8). We will resume the deposit and withdrawal promptly after the EOS Mainnet runs stably. Please pay attention to our announcement for the specific time. Your support for Bitpie is greatly appreciated!

ExPie Exchange and OTC services are not affected and will continue as normal.

Bitpie suggests EOS holders to avoid EOS trading before the EOS Mainnet mapping stopped. At the same time, before the EOS mapping stopped, if you have EOS in the Pie wallet, please make sure you have already done the mapping (http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/commonContract/index.html), otherwise your assets may face the risk of losing all of you assets. You can also send your EOS to Pie Bank before 1st June(GMT+8). Pie Bank has already finished EOS mapping. Pie Bank can help you get the EOS in the Mainnet and all sorts of giveaways. Bitpie works for providing the best mapping services for you.

Bitpie Team
30th May, 2018

Find us on
Telegram:t.me/BitpieInternational
Twitter: twitter.com/BitpieWallet

electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:34:01 AM

the highest index of ease of doing business in the industry, according to the World Bank, was South Korea (4th), the United States (6th) and Great Britain (7th).
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

I think some country in europe is the best country for crypto, but it doesn't really matter for me which country was the best, well my country is not the best for crypto but at least these thing still happening and a lot of investor has rised from bitcoin in my country.
taeyang_123

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

I truly believe this because I had seen an advertisement in Youtube that there is a mining company already settled in Switzerland. If I remembered it correctly, it was Minerone.io and their platform seems very good for me. Thanks for sharing the article but I hope you did a list on the top 10 because the article only stated the top 3 which was Switzerland, Gibralta, and Malta.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:27:20 AM

From my understanding, Korea and Japan are by all accounts the best nation for bitcoin and different digital forms of money. Since, till date it is the main government that has given the nation individuals the help to utilize bitcoin also influenced a few activities to make each to and each comprehend about digital currency betterly.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

so far best counrty fro crypto is Japan and south korea, before both country Japan and soth korea accepted bitcoin as payment, there are have one country have support bitcoin in the first time is China. But last years China have banned for bitcoin transaction in their country and llowed by an ico and another coin. But china have more support for bitcoin development so far and many member know about bitcoin because by power of China country have popular of bitcoin transaction, maybe without have power of China country we will do not know about bitcoin and how to take profit with bitcoin.
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

The issue of bitcoin will be like issue of football, football was establish in Greece but all rules concerning it was made in England so also, Japan invented bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto but Switzerland is an advancing country as far as bitcoin is concern. In this country there are many crypto-currency companies. But Japan is even more advanced country.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

My knowledge of this is still lacking, but after I read some news about Cryptocurrency, I get the best country for Cryptocurrency in the first rank in the World is a Swiss country, in Switzerland this Cryptocurrency development is very fast, and the government there is also attention to this Cypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: