Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best country for crypto  (Read 2190 times)
witchscarlet

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:27:11 AM

I believe, that for the crypto currency there is no country, not counting those where bitcoin is banned. Because The virtual world has no boundaries.

I do believe and agree that theres no best country for crypto because every country that has crypto is the best....it is only depends on how our country and people deal and accept with it..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

Japan is the best county for crypto as the government is fully supporting the technology and encourage people to use crypto.
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

I think every country in the world is the best for crypto. But the government in some country not trust yet cryptocurrency. Because it have a special rules that no one person can change it. Smiley

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

Best country for crypto's are Switzerland , south Africa ,Germany  which are allowing legally and trading also allowed to do.
i think your right this country's is approved crypto the goverment and i hope some other countries is going legal because some countries are need extra income
mardid 85

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

The best country I am seeing so far is Singapore, because I have friends over and updating me about crypto currency seminar and the way forward about the industry is improving, with means of new technologies operation.
dear53

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

I think it is japan. japan is the best country for crypto. The japan country allow bitcoin for there country and they are very helpful about crypto. Government also very helpful about bitcoin. In the recent time many country banned bitcoin for there country. In this situation japan country are the number one country i think....
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

I think it is japan. japan is the best country for crypto. The japan country allow bitcoin for there country and they are very helpful about crypto. Government also very helpful about bitcoin. In the recent time many country banned bitcoin for there country. In this situation japan country are the number one country i think....

In general, when you want to protect something, you lock it with a key. People, cars, or bicycles have physical keys, protected files with encryption keys, The bank card has personal codes, and email accounts with passwords, all of which are physical or electronic, have one thing in common, they open the same lock in the same place. Who? You can install advanced phishing scams, secure mailbox accounts, or encrypted drives, but if your password is not strong enough, or if you leave it in the wrong hands, they will not. what help for you

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

Switzerland maybe a good place for crypto but for me Japan is still the best for crypto at this time, it is widely known in the country and there are a lot of establishment that accepts bitcoin.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
xadidos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

I do think that Japan is the most tech savy county in the world that is capable of working with so many different cryptocurrencies so Japan would be my favorite.
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe
Yes now there are some countries where kriptocurrancy, Bitcoin and other similar coins are allowed, the market is used by many people and well used. You know Japan is the best country for cryptocurrancy and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of Bitcoin from Japan as well. In Japan, Bitcoin already has an ATM Booth if I'm not mistaken and many facilities are there. But now, maybe Swiss overcome Japan.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

Belarus is at the top of the list because its taxes for Bitcoin are 0% till the year 2023. According to the Belarusian government, cryptocurrencies are tax exempt till 2023 to help build its special economic zone, HTP Belarus, to compete with Silicon Valley. Aside from this, Belarus has also declared smart contracts as legal documents
btchunter02

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Japan is the best country for crypto because Japan made bitcoin legal and they have bitcoin atm machine install in public places, they made bitcoin like fiat money. They also take good care of there clients, japan is a trusted country and has beautiful culture.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Switzerland maybe a good place for crypto but for me Japan is still the best for crypto at this time, it is widely known in the country and there are a lot of establishment that accepts bitcoin.

For me Philippines is the best country for crypto. The government here supports the people in using crypto.  So you won't need to worry about getting banned.

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

Trust me soon or later you will see such news all around the world. Crypto and Blockchain are going to be the next big thing! Mark my words

I also believe on that but at the present we talk about the best country for crypto uses. I think Japan is what the best for now because Japan accepts crypto.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

That relies upon how would you wanna play in the cryptoworld. On the off chance that you are a digger then you would wanna go to Norway since power is modest there, I heard they have expansive hydro electric power plants. On the off chance that you wanna go exchange at that point it's Switzerland, however for me on the off chance that you wanna go live and utilize crypto once a day, at that point Japan will be best since it has ATMs for us and is extremely open for cryptonians.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

Wow all world know that switzerland is one of the places to live with people life and zero rate crime i hope someday we visit that country there such a many tourist spot in there if they allowing bitcoin in that country? Many tourist also many people will come thier  transaction by bitcoin is easy to pay hotels, restaurant, ameneties such a wow . Some day i will be go there the place of my dream.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

I think the best country to start bitcoin will be on JAPAN.  Almost everyone is investing on bitcoin in Japan. To be with those people will boost your confidence on investing and you will also have banks that can help you loan for money just to invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin payments are being accepted in Japan and there are companies who started paying some of their employee (upon approval of the employee) using bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

maybe this is my selfish view, i really want bitcoin to be anywhere. on every continent and in all countries. maybe this time is still difficult to realize, but we do not know if the fore could happen  Wink
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

Always heard that Switzerland is a great place to livve and now they are leading at this too

https://cointelegraph.com/news/switzerland-first-in-ranking-of-top-10-most-blockchain-friendly-countries-in-europe

In my opinion country that not banned cryptocurrencies is not always "crypto friendly", they could be add many rules and regulation to crypto and make the crypto owners not confortable with that condition.
I live in a country that banned crypto, but that's good for me because i can store my money to cryptowallet and i can avoiding tax, lol Cheesy
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

Then Switzerland made a revolution.  I knew Japan is the best country for crypto and even Satoshi Nakamoto, the creator of bitcoin is from Japan too. In Japan, Bitcoin has owned ATM Booth if I am not wrong and many facilities have there. But now, Maybe Switzerland overcome Japan! Such a great news.
I think nakamoto satosi is not from japan, it's just a pseudonym and not a real name, satosi also exist in bitcointalk forum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: