Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any one heard about www.igot.com  (Read 20939 times)
Billyboy402 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:13:01 AM

thanks for the feed back ,  because this industry is new I guess the requirements for account verification is a bit hit and miss

to be completely honest account verification was total waste of time for me . Multiple email with attachment but at least their covering all the requirements

after verification i found that large withdraws = 2 btc  took way to long, but I'm guessing that because IGOT manually process the payment from cold storage . ( create panic that you have been rob - if you haven't got them in 12 hours )

Cash withdraws are fast i haven't had a problem.

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:28:21 AM

Firstly, I’d like to thank the starter of this thread. They pose a good question – and after dealing with IGOT, I believe I can offer those searching an answer to this question some valuable information.

In this post I include an excerpt of an email I wrote to IGOT in the hope that it may prevent someone else having to go through this shit. And yes, predictably there will be those who respond to this by playing down IGOT's methods as being a “normal part of diligence” and “in the best interests of their customers” - I tell you now, many of these posters will be purposely misleading you as they are affiliated with IGOT.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

This email was sent to IGOT and a number of Australian consumer protection authorities. Please read.

“IGOT
What you are doing to me is absolutely unfair. On 6th November 2014, I deposited $AUD400 into your account in order to buy Bitcoin. Over 2 weeks later and after satisfying all your requirements of me to withdraw my funds, you still have not paid back to me what is mine and I am now resigned to the fact that you do not and never did have any intention in honouring this financial transaction.

The business practises IGOT have used from the outset have been dishonest and fraudulent, and I hope that my informing the relevant authorities will at least lead to an investigation into IGOT. I also hope that the Financial Ombudsman will be able to help me recover my funds.

At every turn IGOT has acted to frustrate me in my requests to have my funds paid out. Initially, when IGOT rejected my account verification and subsequent to me paying $400, IGOT refused to refund. In an attempt to position myself to withdraw these funds as Bitcoin, I did what was asked and belatedly, as I was lead to believe, was granted full verification (level 2) to withdraw Bitcoin.

With this fully verified level, I thought I was now able to withdraw my funds, and for a time it seemed that this may be the case <Author’s note: evidenced by a confirmation from IGOT that the withdrawal process would occur.> After a few days waiting for my funds to appear, however, I then received a notification from IGOT that I would need to verify the BPAY payment I made 2 weeks prior.

In this email, IGOT gave me 2 options as quoted:

"Option 1:
1. You will need to ask your bank to verify your recent BPAY payment to us. They will need to give a letter stating the amount, date, and other details of this BPAY.
2. Get your Government issued Photo ID and Bank Statement (from where you sent us BPAY) attested by your Bank or Justice of Peace as 'True Copy'....

Option 2:
Schedule a video call with us.
We will require you to verify the following during the call:
1.   Your photo id
2.   BPAY payment receipt
3.   Front and Back of your Debit or Credit card where the BPAY was sent from."

This additional verification request is now on top of the "highest" verification I have already attained and is completely unacceptable, and I believe designed to further commit me to this fraud for the following reasons.

Westpac Bank, my financial institution, uses strong security measures when transacting business for its customers in order to limit fraud. Every transaction I make over the internet is verified before submission via a security code sent to my mobile phone. IGOT are using the guise of being 'fraud aware' as a stalling tactic to continue to withhold my funds. In actual fact, IGOT is the entity committing the fraud. There is no need for me to take this action, and I will not be further imposed upon by IGOT.

Option 2, the video call is another tactic, I believe, IGOT is using to commit further fraud against me. IGOT's request to have me show my credit card is criminal. The front (credit card number) and back (3 digit verification code) of my credit card where the BPAY was sent from is misleading and I believe is another tactic to gain information to further debit my account. My BPAY payment was not made from a credit card and I will not hand over this information to this company. I am speculating here, however, the fact remains that these business practises are dubious.

In the emails below, IGOT offers to close my account and give me a refund. This will not happen, my dealings with IGOT up to this point suggest that they will ignore this refund request. I have the appropriate verification level as specified by IGOT and I am continuing to demand the withdrawal of my Bitcoin.

At the very least, IGOT's business practises are unfair and I do not believe anyone should have to stand for this treatment in Australia. It goes against every fair minded value held dearly by most Australians, and I hope that the reporting of my IGOT experience will at least spare another from this anguishing ordeal.”

igot is not getting any good press is it

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:50:49 AM

<snip>

That's it, then! iGot just lost many potential customers!
Nobody who is reading this topic should ever deal with this service.

I don't know about Australia, but Indian users should really switch to Unocoin.
montello

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:16:26 AM

This is another bitcoin exchange BUT it look more like a SCAM, a website built for quick money.

Seanzqt

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:57:28 AM

This is another bitcoin exchange BUT it look more like a SCAM, a website built for quick money.

Actually, I just bought 2 BTC from them and then moved it to my Coinjar account Smiley

Yet again, with your signature I could call that a SCAM, making 6 figures, get out of here!
Seanzqt

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:05:13 AM

Firstly, I’d like to thank the starter of this thread. They pose a good question – and after dealing with IGOT, I believe I can offer those searching an answer to this question some valuable information.

In this post I include an excerpt of an email I wrote to IGOT in the hope that it may prevent someone else having to go through this shit. And yes, predictably there will be those who respond to this by playing down IGOT's methods as being a “normal part of diligence” and “in the best interests of their customers” - I tell you now, many of these posters will be purposely misleading you as they are affiliated with IGOT.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

This email was sent to IGOT and a number of Australian consumer protection authorities. Please read.

“IGOT
What you are doing to me is absolutely unfair. On 6th November 2014, I deposited $AUD400 into your account in order to buy Bitcoin. Over 2 weeks later and after satisfying all your requirements of me to withdraw my funds, you still have not paid back to me what is mine and I am now resigned to the fact that you do not and never did have any intention in honouring this financial transaction.

The business practises IGOT have used from the outset have been dishonest and fraudulent, and I hope that my informing the relevant authorities will at least lead to an investigation into IGOT. I also hope that the Financial Ombudsman will be able to help me recover my funds.

At every turn IGOT has acted to frustrate me in my requests to have my funds paid out. Initially, when IGOT rejected my account verification and subsequent to me paying $400, IGOT refused to refund. In an attempt to position myself to withdraw these funds as Bitcoin, I did what was asked and belatedly, as I was lead to believe, was granted full verification (level 2) to withdraw Bitcoin.

With this fully verified level, I thought I was now able to withdraw my funds, and for a time it seemed that this may be the case <Author’s note: evidenced by a confirmation from IGOT that the withdrawal process would occur.> After a few days waiting for my funds to appear, however, I then received a notification from IGOT that I would need to verify the BPAY payment I made 2 weeks prior.

In this email, IGOT gave me 2 options as quoted:

"Option 1:
1. You will need to ask your bank to verify your recent BPAY payment to us. They will need to give a letter stating the amount, date, and other details of this BPAY.
2. Get your Government issued Photo ID and Bank Statement (from where you sent us BPAY) attested by your Bank or Justice of Peace as 'True Copy'....

Option 2:
Schedule a video call with us.
We will require you to verify the following during the call:
1.   Your photo id
2.   BPAY payment receipt
3.   Front and Back of your Debit or Credit card where the BPAY was sent from."

This additional verification request is now on top of the "highest" verification I have already attained and is completely unacceptable, and I believe designed to further commit me to this fraud for the following reasons.

Westpac Bank, my financial institution, uses strong security measures when transacting business for its customers in order to limit fraud. Every transaction I make over the internet is verified before submission via a security code sent to my mobile phone. IGOT are using the guise of being 'fraud aware' as a stalling tactic to continue to withhold my funds. In actual fact, IGOT is the entity committing the fraud. There is no need for me to take this action, and I will not be further imposed upon by IGOT.

Option 2, the video call is another tactic, I believe, IGOT is using to commit further fraud against me. IGOT's request to have me show my credit card is criminal. The front (credit card number) and back (3 digit verification code) of my credit card where the BPAY was sent from is misleading and I believe is another tactic to gain information to further debit my account. My BPAY payment was not made from a credit card and I will not hand over this information to this company. I am speculating here, however, the fact remains that these business practises are dubious.

In the emails below, IGOT offers to close my account and give me a refund. This will not happen, my dealings with IGOT up to this point suggest that they will ignore this refund request. I have the appropriate verification level as specified by IGOT and I am continuing to demand the withdrawal of my Bitcoin.

At the very least, IGOT's business practises are unfair and I do not believe anyone should have to stand for this treatment in Australia. It goes against every fair minded value held dearly by most Australians, and I hope that the reporting of my IGOT experience will at least spare another from this anguishing ordeal.”

igot is not getting any good press is it

It all has to do with SECURITY, I did own my own business once upon a time in far far away land and you'd be surprised at how many people I had to personally ID check because their information was either:

A) Incorrect or not accurate.
B) Their IP address was located in Russia but they were in the USA.
C) Billing address was not within the same state as their phone number.

And so on, I can understand their aspect and to try and minimise fraud, I would more than likely do the same thing unless I had Green ID in place to successfully verify people - then again fraudsters can still get around the Green ID with just a few bits of information.

I would still then be worried about who I was doing business with - Bitcoin is a tricky yet complicated business and I don't think people should complain about their security measures, if you DO NOT LIKE IT, do not deal with them.

It is really plain simple!
ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:39:14 AM

Coinjar have now set up in UK so we dont need to pay GST, will go back to using them I think
iamborg1of1

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:11:55 AM

Hi about 3 weeks ago I join igot had a few problems getting verified but a few emails to there support sorted it out. I'm now level 2 with no restrictions so nearly 2weeks ago I sold my bitcoin they were confirmed in an hour or so .So far really good BUT since then I've tried to transfer my money but keep getting errors and each time I email support |I get constant bull from them and I'm now thinking this is a scam.SO WATCH OUT I RELIE ON MY BITCOINS AS AN INCOME IM NOW TOTALY BROKE THANKS TO THEM. Don't use
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:33:30 AM

Sent some money to iGot by Bpay and the funds arrived the next day.

Bought some BTC and requested a withdrawal which was processed a few hours later.

Much better experience than the first time. I am Level 2 btw.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 09:30:16 AM

iGot has expanded to over 40 countries. I hope they give similar attention to user experience, given the opinions in this thread.

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-exchange-igot-expands-40-countries/
Billyboy402 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:12:10 AM

Coinjar have now set up in UK so we dont need to pay GST, will go back to using them I think

Good luck with that - until you Google the CEO name "Ryan Zhou"

masterspirit

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:30:53 AM

never heard about them, till I ran across this thread just now.

if i havent heard of it then prob still growing, and im sure whatever service they provide there would be an existing better competitor.

like localbitcoins.com thats more suited.
clubsofsteel

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:34:42 AM

i like it..thanks for the cool find!

ramkumar

Activity: 603

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:26:10 PM

so far igot is very good for INR to BTC trade.

i trust igot because they have offices in morethan 40+ countries. can able to Deposit & withdraw to bank account DIRECTLY. very small sell fee (0.5% now)

i'm trading upto 15 to 20 BTC daily (buy & sell). i felt only few minor issues like unnoticed maintenance (around 20 mins - 3 hrs) & little slow (not frequently) issues.

Highly recommended to give a try.

most of bad reviews mentioned in this thread from new account (someone made purposely) and little older( at that time they might not mature).

Give a try and update here about your view. their support is great. Very quick withdrawal(to my bank account - under 24 hours in Monday-Saturday)

My heartfelt thanks to Igot team for giving an opportunity to make profit without mine anything.

DaBeagle

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:59:22 AM

I haven't done that many trades with Igot, especially as they made me jump through hoops to get my account authorised, which I feel was for their enjoyment. Even though I am a professional currency and precious metals dealer who trades in the millions each month and runs several successful companies, I was treated like an idiot. Maybe I was an idiot for pursuing Igot for an account in the first place. But I thought it was a change of pace and an interesting new concept. But I was told so many lies, and such utter crap that left me thinking, these guys are not going to last. Every question I emailed, which by the way takes an average of 12 hours to get an answer, are  returned with nothing to do with the original question, and strangely they are all by the same person. My imagination pictures them in a broken down seedy office with two people amongst milk crates for desks no phones and a couple of old rusty Pentiums.

I know that sounds harsh but their customer service draws that visual image. Unless I'm a special case, and actually for everyone else’s sake  I really hope so, but I think most are treated like myself. I have read some horrible reviews on them, but know some people like to carry on. But seriously if I see a positive one, I'm pretty sure its Julie (or whatever name she likes to use) hashing them out.

So in the past they have lost my deposits, lost my transfers, frozen my account for no reason and even after I had proof the money was in their account, they denied it. Unfortunately just before Julie sent me the same "We don't have it, its normal to take 10-20 days to do a bank transfer", and also the only reason I know someone else works there, I received an email saying my funds were cleared (5 days after they actually cleared their account). But still denial from Julie that they don't have it.
But as I am a glutton for punishment, and really like to see these amateurs fumble around grandstanding there performance, I did another transfer today, Having to email them as normal, warning them its coming or they won't find it for a week. I am told "oh, we changed that account 4 days ago" I should have checked with them before I sent, "Now that's your fault, try and get it back from the bank yourself". I rechecked my emails, nothing about any changes in their system ,although what kind of works there one day, isn't there for long. I looked at the deposit page like she said a notice was placed. Still nothing. Perhaps it only flashed up there for a minute, usual IGOT style. I explained although my last name is St.James I can't read their minds. If they don't inform their customers of change how the hell is anybody to know.. But all I get "Not our problem"..
It wasn't much, only $3k, but these cowboys are going to tarnish the industry, which will lead to more legislation and heavy handed rules making a new and fresh market impossible to work with. The government can’t wait to shut this down, all they need is a good excuse, and people getting swindled losing their life savings are what headlines are made from.

So please walk away Rick Day, pack up your bongos before you ruin it for everyone. If one customers experience is 60 out of 60 trades a complete battle and nightmare, your obviously not capable of running a fish and chip shop in Australia let alone anything in the financial industry. I have basically been told by your staff (Julie, and the other guy by proxy) I have lost my 3 grand. Oh well…..
Tomorrow I will release 200k to my legal team to take everything, including those shiny bongo's. And if it needs another 200k so be it.

I'm sure going to be happy resting my feet on your milk crate desk.

Oh and I didn't want to give you that one star, but its the minimum. But I'll get it back in the settlement anyway.
Billyboy402 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:45:18 PM

I haven't done that many trades with Igot, especially as they made me jump through hoops to get my account authorised, which I feel was for their enjoyment. Even though I am a professional currency and precious metals dealer who trades in the millions each month and runs several successful companies, I was treated like an idiot. Maybe I was an idiot for pursuing Igot for an account in the first place. But I thought it was a change of pace and an interesting new concept. But I was told so many lies, and such utter crap that left me thinking, these guys are not going to last. Every question I emailed, which by the way takes an average of 12 hours to get an answer, are  returned with nothing to do with the original question, and strangely they are all by the same person. My imagination pictures them in a broken down seedy office with two people amongst milk crates for desks no phones and a couple of old rusty Pentiums.

I know that sounds harsh but their customer service draws that visual image. Unless I'm a special case, and actually for everyone else’s sake  I really hope so, but I think most are treated like myself. I have read some horrible reviews on them, but know some people like to carry on. But seriously if I see a positive one, I'm pretty sure its Julie (or whatever name she likes to use) hashing them out.

So in the past they have lost my deposits, lost my transfers, frozen my account for no reason and even after I had proof the money was in their account, they denied it. Unfortunately just before Julie sent me the same "We don't have it, its normal to take 10-20 days to do a bank transfer", and also the only reason I know someone else works there, I received an email saying my funds were cleared (5 days after they actually cleared their account). But still denial from Julie that they don't have it.
But as I am a glutton for punishment, and really like to see these amateurs fumble around grandstanding there performance, I did another transfer today, Having to email them as normal, warning them its coming or they won't find it for a week. I am told "oh, we changed that account 4 days ago" I should have checked with them before I sent, "Now that's your fault, try and get it back from the bank yourself". I rechecked my emails, nothing about any changes in their system ,although what kind of works there one day, isn't there for long. I looked at the deposit page like she said a notice was placed. Still nothing. Perhaps it only flashed up there for a minute, usual IGOT style. I explained although my last name is St.James I can't read their minds. If they don't inform their customers of change how the hell is anybody to know.. But all I get "Not our problem"..
It wasn't much, only $3k, but these cowboys are going to tarnish the industry, which will lead to more legislation and heavy handed rules making a new and fresh market impossible to work with. The government can’t wait to shut this down, all they need is a good excuse, and people getting swindled losing their life savings are what headlines are made from.

So please walk away Rick Day, pack up your bongos before you ruin it for everyone. If one customers experience is 60 out of 60 trades a complete battle and nightmare, your obviously not capable of running a fish and chip shop in Australia let alone anything in the financial industry. I have basically been told by your staff (Julie, and the other guy by proxy) I have lost my 3 grand. Oh well…..
Tomorrow I will release 200k to my legal team to take everything, including those shiny bongo's. And if it needs another 200k so be it.

I'm sure going to be happy resting my feet on your milk crate desk.

Oh and I didn't want to give you that one star, but its the minimum. But I'll get it back in the settlement anyway.

I CALL BULLSHIT

" Even though I am a professional currency and precious metals dealer who trades in the millions each month and runs several successful companies"

what company have you ever deal with that haven't ask for the same verification, IGmarket, TD Ameritrade , E*trade  all ask for confirm documents sign by  Witnessing signatures and posted back the the sign copy
there process was a pain in the butt - but all companys ask for the same thing

"12 hours to get an answer" Have you dealt with Mtgox , bitstamp , google , hotmail they all day at least 24 hours

PS you know some one is BULLSHIT when they sign up a new account to have a rant on a page Cry Cheesy

coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:50:18 PM

The verification process was no different from other site and is a legal obligation and I trade 25-35btc a day and have no problems as yet

DaBeagle

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:34:04 AM

Well Billyboy402, I assume 420 was taken, so you smell bullshit , my guess is you are either 12years old or have the mental capacity of much less than that, or maybe your nose is too close to you own arse. I suggest you give the pot a rest for a bit and maybe get a job? I realise you have all day to make inane comments with such sophistication like " I call bullshit " and still collect the dole. But some of us work 14 hour days. And quite frankly its because of the ignorant uneducated morons like you, that turn most from these forums. However I thought even someone as thick as you might gain some knowledge from other peoples experiences, from all walks of life, without kindergarten comments. I stand corrected..

To further waste my time on you, but hope others might read.I do not think for one second that any company should have lax regulations when it comes to security or credit, even though credit is not the issue here. And to ask for solid evidence that they are dealing with reputable people or companies is not what I was discussing. Any professional company will have readily available the set criteria necessary for  this process.  From my experience and many others, I feel they were making this up as they went along. I  was told up front what was needed, and complied to the standard which satisfied them initially. However days later was told that I would have to supply additional evidence, with the comment I am really sorry but this is the last step then you will be fully verified, while slightly annoying this information wasn't upfront, this did not phase me and I complied. Only to be told I was nearly there, all I had to do was one more step. So not to bore you, and make you start toking on that billy boy, 6 in total one more last steps had to be completed over a period of 2 weeks. To be honest at that point I really didn't intend to trade with them, but found it amusing how they sounded so serious and quoted AML regulations to us that didn't exist.

The 12 hour reply was not only the average minimum, as some still have not been replied too, and others averaged four days. But the point is mute, if anyone thinks
this should be the normality. Its not the dark ages, we are not still using carrier pigeons to communicate. This technology was designed for a purpose of speeding up communication, oh and for you BillyBoy so you can download animal porn and beat off in your mothers underwear.

The only reason a company takes 12-24-72 hours to respond in a financial business scenario, is either they don't care, don't know, or my thought at least in the case of IGOT, do not have enough manpower to adequately fulfil the demands required. One person, even if they use multiple aliases can not physically cope. I received  an answer back from Julie saying she felt attacked and this hurt her feelings. I would like to use this forum to personally apologise to her. It was not my intent to hurt, but to either evoke a better service from them as I do wish them success in what they are trying to build, but feel they are blind to believe this can be achieved while treating your customers with utter contempt. So please accept my apology it was not meant to be personal. I have been told  before my aggressive stance in communications are detrimental to the desired outcome. But I can't help getting things off my chest. While saying that my legal department have, quite rightly, put me back in my place, I hire them because I trust their opinion's and their candour.  To disregard their advice would not only be wasting my own money but disrespectful for their profession. So no Milk Crate desks for me, will just have to make do with 400 year old carved mahogany. Oh Billy let me beat you too it "WANKER" yes sometimes I am. But would I rather be me or you, well I only like lace underwear on my lady so guess I will stay me. By the way have traded 5.6M in December up to yesterday. If you knew the margins its not out of this world, and not substantial weight at around $47k per Kilo. And business is slow, terribly so. That's why my little excursion into crypto, always trying to learn new concepts if only experimental.

And for your final inspirational comment that had to be conjured up in your feeble little mind at a moment of climax or some very potent stuff you bought from your mates little sister.
"PS you know some one is BULLSHIT when they sign up a new account to have a rant on a page Cry Cheesy"

I can't actually believe I'm validating this, but its such a nice day on the Broadwater on my good friends yacht, no its not mine billy just like your underwear. Billy I will make this as easy to understand as I can for you ,everybody on any forum anywhere has to start with a first posting, even an adorable little halfwit like yourself. Its not a conspiracy, no secret motives, no mystery you and the Scooby team can solve. And with the absolute joy that it has been to converse with a throwback like yourself Billy, its probably going to be my last. 

And to clarify the sensible comment's by Coinmaster222

I am glad if you have managed to find competency  within their company I have traded only around 130BTC in total over 40days, and that was like pulling teeth.
I am surprised, but happy for you. I for one do not want the only reputable traders to be offshore, I would like to see a successful home grown industry. And finally do not want the government to have any ammunition for even tighter constraints and regulations that make trading in this country impossible. It is their ultimate goal, its up to us to thwart it and not help them.
Billyboy402 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:21:02 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 11:04:07 PM by Billyboy402

Nice story mate.

Well Billyboy402, I assume 420 was taken, so you smell bullshit , my guess is you are either 12years old or have the mental capacity of much less than that

I think it a bit rude that your a new member and Your making fun of my mental ability - Do you often tease other with disability ?

BillyBoy so you can download animal porn and beat off in your mothers underwear.
some very potent stuff you bought from your mates little sister.
no its not mine billy just like your underwear

It was not my intent to hurt,  So please accept my apology it was not meant to be personal.

That a bit rude , but welcome to the community  

this is a Crypto chat forum , I am going to ask a Mod to remove these sick pedophile comments

You'll pretty much insult me on every level   .... You sign up a new account to have a rant , then when some one comments you act like a bigger loser

DaBeagle

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 09:24:35 AM

Mate you continue to live in your own little fantasy world, Sorry you were upset at my go at you, but seeing that you don't even know me, or even who I am, you felt quite free in the personal attacks to start with, If hiding behind a keyboard in your bedroom can ever be called an attack. I can only assume it makes you feel a little bit more like a man. Shame it doesn't make you any more like one. Of course your a Moderator, its why forums have degraded to schoolyards, because all the kids that help run it. I am so glad that you picked my mistakes, but unfortunately its only because you have no real life experiences, you have to leave the safety of your bedroom to get that. That you show up how little you know. Except the your Mental disability, you were spot on with that one. Your user name Billy Boy is a straight reference to some one who uses a billy (or a bong) maybe you being a self confessed Minder you might not have known that. Oh and no I don't usually tease  people with a disability , but total fuckwits like yourself I make an exception for. Now the 420 instead of your 402 is another reference to Marijuana which means  is your misunderstanding replacing pot with post  (as your as thick as). Your second line , second mistake ( a pattern emerges) Firstly I never called up anybody's grammar but seeing how you think I have 1. It would be so many mistakes not Mistake and toking is the act of using a bong, something I don't do but really recommend you stay away from, as the few brain cells you have are all needed.   Its a pretty dangerous path your walking down. Wasn't it you who started with the name calling? And you remove all the bits you like that make you look like the absolute waste of space that you are, after all you have had people laughing at you your whole life. The quote referring to the apology is not regarding you it was directed to Julie. And for somebody with a primary school education don't try correcting others when you finish with your loser statement and can't even spell "Rant". I'll forgive you because of your disability, and let you call me a loser if that makes you feel better about yourself. But listen to me carefully you little  Cunt, it's your sick mind that thinks anything I said is in any way connected to Paedophilia, maybe that's the first thing that pops into your head, but not mine. In the world I live in, referring that would end yours.

Don't embarrass your self with any reply, I wont be reading it. But if you are going to be a moderator at a forum, grow the fuck up and stop acting like a spoilt child!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: