Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinye [KOI/COYE] You can't kill a gayfish.  (Read 715716 times)
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:01:46 AM

Has this been posted on the Reddit and Twitter accounts? Is there a possibility they could drop the suit completely?

YC

F1k

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Known to have a broken social filter. Patching.

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 04:35:46 PM

Has this been posted on the Reddit and Twitter accounts? Is there a possibility they could drop the suit completely?

YC

The person controlling those seems to either not be reading this or is unwilling/unable to help.

I have faith that they can not continue the lawsuit against me and that that should be a sign to everyone waiting for an answer that Coinye is legal. I can not show all my cards yet, but I can assure you that what I have discovered will amaze you.

Are you sure you can accept any possible answer to this question?
ycagel

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:56:29 PM

Really? Do you believe this can be a catalyst to drive up value? If so, I think members need to band together and get things going.

Even if we can get back to a 10 satoshi level, we are doing well since most have been trading at 1-2.

YC
DOGEDAMAN

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:10:42 PM

Agreed I think the lawsuit will be dropped due to no one is trying to be secretive or do anything illegal here. I personally had nothing to do with the creation of koin, nothing to due with anything in its development, nothing to do with advertisement or etc. neither have millions of other people.. They are just trying to sue someone for any reason to appease the client for money there is no justice in that. That is straight out attacks on millions of innocent people. I think we should all band together in a countersuit just for the harassment part of it. there are so many ways our rights have been violated on their witch hunt for someone who will probably never be found.
EEEFA1

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:43:06 AM

Let's band together!fu** that shit man!
LeAnn Dancilmx

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:48:21 AM

any news on the lawsuit??
EEEFA1

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:22:58 PM

YC

The person controlling those seems to either not be reading this or is unwilling/unable to help.

I have faith that they can not continue the lawsuit against me and that that should be a sign to everyone waiting for an answer that Coinye is legal. I can not show all my cards yet, but I can assure you that what I have discovered will amaze you.
Really?What have you discovered? tell us, don't cheat us.
th00ber

Activity: 789
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 04:49:57 PM

any working nodes ? The coin is still alive ?
coinyewest (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:07:07 PM

May 9 Update:

As most of you have noticed, it's been pretty quiet around Coinye. Some have taken this for a bad sign. Some people have even been extremely pessimistic in the chat lately. A few things are still going on. A new pool has come to our attention, as well as a new exchange

The lolsuit has another deadline today, but it's probably going to be more of the same. Don't worry about it and also don't expect any miracles out of it.

The thing that's really good so far, is that Coinye isn't dead. If there's one point Coinye has to make absolutely clear, it's that cryptocurrencies can't be banned or otherwise "undone" by lawyers or lawmakers. No matter how low the hashing power, no matter how low the monetary value, the fact it's still running, has not skipped a block since its inception, is a great win in and of itself.

The legal matters are often used as arguments why there are no exchanges, and lack of exchanges is often used as an argument why the price is low. A few notes on that: there are exchanges. There's always Ripple. The price is low because people are lazy, pessimistic, and don't realize Coinye is abundent by nature. In other words: the low price is both fair and fine. You can still mine and make a nice little profit.

Speaking of mining, The New Official Site is still missing a bunch of mining pools. If you own or know a mining pool that's not listed there, please join the chat!

Keep mining that shit! Everything is going to be alright!

lara Francesca74

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:19:29 PM

How about this coin?Is it still alive?
EEEFA1

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:09:58 AM

May 9 Update:

As most of you have noticed, it's been pretty quiet around Coinye. Some have taken this for a bad sign. Some people have even been extremely pessimistic in the chat lately. A few things are still going on. A new pool has come to our attention, as well as a new exchange

The lolsuit has another deadline today, but it's probably going to be more of the same. Don't worry about it and also don't expect any miracles out of it.

The thing that's really good so far, is that Coinye isn't dead. If there's one point Coinye has to make absolutely clear, it's that cryptocurrencies can't be banned or otherwise "undone" by lawyers or lawmakers. No matter how low the hashing power, no matter how low the monetary value, the fact it's still running, has not skipped a block since its inception, is a great win in and of itself.

The legal matters are often used as arguments why there are no exchanges, and lack of exchanges is often used as an argument why the price is low. A few notes on that: there are exchanges. There's always Ripple. The price is low because people are lazy, pessimistic, and don't realize Coinye is abundent by nature. In other words: the low price is both fair and fine. You can still mine and make a nice little profit.

Speaking of mining, The New Official Site is still missing a bunch of mining pools. If you own or know a mining pool that's not listed there, please join the chat!

Keep mining that shit! Everything is going to be alright!

you guys should try to contact big trade market.
F1k

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:30:52 PM

Okay, so we remember the video statement, right?

It took Kanye's lawyers 25 pages to respond to that.
It was a 7 minute video (and 10 seconds).
When I saw the pagecount my face was nog big enough to house my smile.

Down to business:
Their response: http://udoc.eu/reader/9ac9d8
Their evidence: http://udoc.eu/reader/697c79

They claim that based on that e-mail I sent I must be part of it all or something. I'm looking into this with my lawyers and will respond to it all. I think it is amazing how they treat both the service and the jurisdiction matters, they simply walk over international treaties by quoting American law, law that does not an can not apply to me.

A point of controversy: http://udoc.eu/reader/703c07
I received this in the same e-mail as the previous two files. How can they truthfully sign a paper where they said they sent an e-mail, and then attach it to the e-mail they just promised they had sent? Do they have a time-machine?

I'm sorry about publishing the e-mailaddresses, but this info is all in the case-docket and has been made public because of that. Therefore I feel it would hurt the honesty more if I redacted the last document than it would hurt to keep the addresses in here.

May 9 Update:

Good to see you are still among the free. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy to see your message after all that time Smiley

BeautyMM

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:55:26 PM

Is it on any platform yet?This era crooks everywhere.

ycagel

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:05:12 AM

What are your next steps?

YC

Okay, so we remember the video statement, right?

It took Kanye's lawyers 25 pages to respond to that.
It was a 7 minute video (and 10 seconds).
When I saw the pagecount my face was nog big enough to house my smile.

Down to business:
Their response: http://udoc.eu/reader/9ac9d8
Their evidence: http://udoc.eu/reader/697c79

They claim that based on that e-mail I sent I must be part of it all or something. I'm looking into this with my lawyers and will respond to it all. I think it is amazing how they treat both the service and the jurisdiction matters, they simply walk over international treaties by quoting American law, law that does not an can not apply to me.

A point of controversy: http://udoc.eu/reader/703c07
I received this in the same e-mail as the previous two files. How can they truthfully sign a paper where they said they sent an e-mail, and then attach it to the e-mail they just promised they had sent? Do they have a time-machine?

I'm sorry about publishing the e-mailaddresses, but this info is all in the case-docket and has been made public because of that. Therefore I feel it would hurt the honesty more if I redacted the last document than it would hurt to keep the addresses in here.

May 9 Update:

Good to see you are still among the free. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy to see your message after all that time Smiley
F1k

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:30:04 PM

YC

At first, I will need to catch my breath because every time I read it I can't stop laughing. Words can not describe their creative interpretations.

I'm writing my response to counter most of their claims.
I wonder why they waited so long to introduce that e-mail into court, as it was sent January 23rd. I was not informed of being added to the lawsuit till February 28th. I'm unsure if my response to this is the right place or time to get clarification on that.

I'm confused about how they interpreted the e-mail, does it really read like 'if you want to sue Coinye devs sue me'? Because I never intended that. Ugh. And I was under the impression I was decently skilled in English >.>

ycagel

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:47:17 PM

Is there a possibility the entire lawsuit gets thrown out?

YC

YC

At first, I will need to catch my breath because every time I read it I can't stop laughing. Words can not describe their creative interpretations.

I'm writing my response to counter most of their claims.
I wonder why they waited so long to introduce that e-mail into court, as it was sent January 23rd. I was not informed of being added to the lawsuit till February 28th. I'm unsure if my response to this is the right place or time to get clarification on that.

I'm confused about how they interpreted the e-mail, does it really read like 'if you want to sue Coinye devs sue me'? Because I never intended that. Ugh. And I was under the impression I was decently skilled in English >.>

F1k

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:18:19 PM

YC

I'm the only one they could get in touch with that is not willing to settle. With what they want, if I read it correctly, they will need to go through the Dutch legal system first. That will take them another year at least.
Only then can the case in NY proceed.

If they remove me as a defendant they only have 'untraceable' people left. I don't know the US legal system but I imagine that a ruling against people who's existence can not be proven is not going to happen.

That leads me to conclude that I am their only shot at getting a ruling to ban Coinye.
Would they be willing to spend a year or maybe two in Dutch courts to try and ban Coinye? They did not even try to look up my home address...

ycagel

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:51:52 PM

How can you establish buzz with these new findings? People need to get excited. Crazy enough is that half the circulation of coins is out there and it is not stopping. What happens when all coins are in circulation and the suit gets dropped?

YC

I'm the only one they could get in touch with that is not willing to settle. With what they want, if I read it correctly, they will need to go through the Dutch legal system first. That will take them another year at least.
Only then can the case in NY proceed.

If they remove me as a defendant they only have 'untraceable' people left. I don't know the US legal system but I imagine that a ruling against people who's existence can not be proven is not going to happen.

That leads me to conclude that I am their only shot at getting a ruling to ban Coinye.
Would they be willing to spend a year or maybe two in Dutch courts to try and ban Coinye? They did not even try to look up my home address...

hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:50:24 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2014, 08:04:56 PM by hughbt

And it won't stop. There is too much coins in too many hands. Only problem is the lolsuit, they are suing people,exchanges, so it can't be widely used as a means of payment. I'm sure that if they will drop the lawsuit, price will go up. It will be possible to develop something for the coin without worries about being sued.

But its obvious they will go for the "kill", because they have the time(but I don't think that time works on their favour). Kanye probably has the money to do it, don't know if he actually wants to do this. It will cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars(he hired probably the best lawyers) and he has NOTHING to gain. That's also possible future market cap of coinye, at least Kanye thinks so.
ycagel

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:04:45 PM

With that being said, how do we continue to take advantage of this? Seems like if the suit does drop, it would be less risk for exchanges to list the coin. Liquidity would increase as well. Where is the rest of the community?

YC

And it won't stop. There is too much coins in too many hands. Only problem is the lolsuit, they are suing people,exchanges, so it can't be widely used as a means of payment. I'm sure that if they will drop the lawsuit, price will go up. It will be possible to develop something for the coin without worries about being sued.

But its obvious they will go for the "kill", because they have the time(but I don't think that time works on their favour). Kanye probably has the money to do it, don't know if he actually wants to do this. It will cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars(he hired probably the best lawyers) and he has NOTHING to gain. That's also possible future market cap of coinye, at least Kanye thinks so.
Pages: « 1 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 [378] 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: