Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

To me I know an almost completed project that you can invest your money. It's not an ICO but Project that has already entered the crypto market. This project is https://Nexty.io. Nexty is already in an exchange where you can buy and sell it. The exchange to trade Nexty is https://idax.mn. You can invest your money in Nexty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

You have to define wether you want to have a quick profit or you are ready to wait years. In first case ICO is a good choice but you have to be able to see scam. And investimg in other altcoins will take time till the price will grow
For me, before I start investing money I wether to find a legit one by reading the details behind and the whitepaper for the project, I would choose a good ICO that seems to earned profits.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

Distribute your assets on promising ICO project, theres a big possibility that you'll get much bigger profit by investing on them but patience is needed as well for price gets bigger in time.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
yahata147

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Bear market will continue in summer, as holidays and people need money. Simultaneously, you can participate in the bounty of the company.
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

It is a smart thing to hedge your risks. SO the best idea is to pick some safe investments (like BTC, RIPPLE or XMR) and invest in good ICOs, never panic and learn more about the market.
X3rto14

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

Hey Mate,
I want to advise you to buy Priv, the project is still in his early stage. They're conducting a super airdrop for every user! and you can buy Priv on Crex24.
furthermore the price is not decreasing as other altcoins, I bought an appreciable amount of priv and I'm pretty happy with it.
Regards
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

You need to assess your risk appetite first are you low-risk medium return or high-risk maximum return? Low risk are safer investment so you are pretty unlikely to end up with nothing you can choose altcoins already out there and occupying the top 30 or so place on Coinmarketcamp. High risk means getting into ICO and you have the chances of gaining from 50% to 1,000% soon after they are released but also a higher risk of losing some or all of your initial capital.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

Well firstly markets right now are pretty bad any investment will likely be risky.
Taking that into consideration you might be better of delaying your investment. However if you want to invest you could go for maybe BTC at this moment. You might not get the best returns on it but it will likely be the safest investment.

You could also loo at some of the more established alts for a higher return than btc, but with a still manageable level of risk like ether, monero, z cash, NEO LTC.

As for ico's well right now the ico market is not going particularly well but that's not to say you still cant find gems in there. Though ico's are a sector that you should consider with a great deal of caution

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

every option is always at risk, and this is good for knowledge and insight for beginners. I think you can learn it first before it really buy it, alt can be more guarantee than to invest in ico, but ico can give you big advantage. everything is speculation. especially when the market is down as it is today.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

You can choose either things.Both ICO's or altcoin are profit generators in there respective perspective,Both has their merits and demerits but one thing which will prefer is to choose new growing altcoin like EOS.These coins are growing rapidly and has longer life as well.You can hold aur keep on doing day trading with more altcoin and your money will easily recovered.
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

Oh, now is not very market. But at the moment, my advice to you, buy the popular two coins for 500, today, tomorrow, and hold a month. There will be at least something to begin with.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

If you still confused I think don't try for now to invest to some ICO because it's risky especially if your not familiar for any ICO investment. Try to invest altcoin,btc and eth that will give you good profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

every option is always at risk, and this is good for knowledge and insight for beginners. I think you can learn it first before it really buy it, alt can be more guarantee than to invest in ico, but ico can give you big advantage. everything is speculation. especially when the market is down as it is today.

Now I am a little bit confused if altcoin is also an ICO. I thought altcoin and ICO is just the same. And, also both have related function I guess. We can invest with these two cryptos,isn't it? I feel that these two can still help the market to grow and recover even if it is at low prices as of this month. I hope that this will recover too soon so that all of us will be more motivated.

Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

Bear market will continue in summer, as holidays and people need money. Simultaneously, you can participate in the bounty of the company.
It's sad that the bear market has been going on for so long. The hunt for stability and to safely enter all your money into the cryptocurrency and get at least some income.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:50:32 PM

I would recommend you to check out an interesting project with a lot of potentials. Recently I was also looking for potential investments and I came across this project named  "Socratus", their team is planning to build an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and etc can connect to their platform and benefit from it. The main goal of this project is to reduce the costs for insurance companies. This project has great potential and would bring some profit over the time. I hope it helped  Grin
susutao89

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

For you, it will probably be better to invest in new projects with low capitalization.So you will have a good chance to catch a lot of growth and raise your deposit
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

I think it is better if you'll invest it in altcoins than ICO especially now that you are a beginner. ICOs are very good but in my opinion it is too risky because first of all it is not yet listed on exchanges unlike Altcoins.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

I think your capital is not that small. You can invest in at least two low-cost altcoins. I would personally choose EOS, Stellar or Cardano for this purpose.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

It's sad that the bear market has been going on for so long. The hunt for stability and to safely enter all your money into the cryptocurrency and get at least some income.
Man, try to find some positive things here. Do not you agree that now, it is the perfect time to invest in altcoins and Bitcoins? The prices for the cryptocurrencies are so low that you will make later the profit.
Zagor Tenay

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

i would go for both, the great Thing in the cryypto market is that you an reach very very big gain with just investing an Little amount. If you find the Right ico you can for x5 profits pretty easily
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: