Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █  (Read 340870 times)
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:51:10 PM

All those games are already done by other coins and stores are pretty hard to start

We've got time with this coin, so we should have an ipo for a really innovative idea with a group of equal investors.

Okay, hear me out:

"Cryptonut exchange"

What? An altcoin exchange where you get nuts as a bonus on transactions
Who? Ipo with equal shares with buy in of btc and nuts
How? You would use part of the fees to purchase mining via betarigs, mine more nuts and grow the coin and the exchange.
When? Soon :-)
Why? We're nuts!

Anyone interested to set something like this up?

Welcome Rouletterun. Smiley

Current Status:

- Programmer (Prototype)  -- SlowlyButSurely
- Programmer (Experienced)
- Designer (Frontend)
- Security Expert (Safe wallets)
- Somebody with a background in trading and background that would allow to start a normal trading exchange (have longterm legitimacy)
- Communication person (transparency about what we're doing)  -- JonesD
- Marketing person (spread the word in communities) - Rouletterun
- Coordination -- JonesD

Any other roles I forgot?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlowlyButSurely

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:07:51 PM

I think you've overestimated my coding skills Smiley if I was to get involved in a professional project such as this I would need to further my knowledge of the language being used and types of systems needed to operate such a venture, to build confidence and proficiency, as although I have experience of a few languages (HTML/C/C++/BASIC) my knowledge has been primarily autodidactic. This is however something I would be willing to endeavor.

I would also be willing to buy shares/invest with NUTs (especially if it turns out I don't have the required level of coding proficiency to be useful that way).

Great, you'll get there Slowlybutsurely! Smiley With NUt we have a long time before it increases in value anyway, so we'll get there.

Hahah as the name implies! thanks mate Smiley And yeah we've got time to properly plan things and sort everything out, just glad to be part of this great community.

Go NUTs!
NUT Address: NbDucWf6W4Kk8hb7rVrG6hASHwDQfTDovj
CoffeeCoin: CGH1gz1Eydy1HN1cbwy5WdqJa2x6Feocik
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:10:32 PM

I think you've overestimated my coding skills Smiley if I was to get involved in a professional project such as this I would need to further my knowledge of the language being used and types of systems needed to operate such a venture, to build confidence and proficiency, as although I have experience of a few languages (HTML/C/C++/BASIC) my knowledge has been primarily autodidactic. This is however something I would be willing to endeavor.

I would also be willing to buy shares/invest with NUTs (especially if it turns out I don't have the required level of coding proficiency to be useful that way).

Great, you'll get there Slowlybutsurely! Smiley With NUt we have a long time before it increases in value anyway, so we'll get there.

Hahah as the name implies! thanks mate Smiley And yeah we've got time to properly plan things and sort everything out, just glad to be part of this great community.

Smiley

And we've got sell orders of 2 again. Smiley

guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 03:38:32 PM

I was called in here to voice what I know on security for this CryptNut exchange. Just a word of warning I tend to deal with user security, as in web logins, wallet safety, etc on the user's end, not the exchange end. I haven't ever dealt with the exchange end before, so there is a good chance that not everything I say will work out perfectly.

But my idea would be to have two servers: one to generate and hold the private keys (Generation server), and one to hold the public key (Public Key Server). The generation server would send the public key to the public key server whenever a user requests a new deposit address, and this public key would somehow be linked to their username. Then you would somehow need to figure out how to code the exchange to use the private key to transfer these funds to someone else's wallet. After that has been completed, the Nutcoin buyer's private key would again be needed to withdraw the Nutcoins from the exchange.

Does this make sense?
RouletteRun

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:10:50 PM

Please, before any of you invest real money on any of this, please read this thread. Oops! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.msg5302833#msg5302833
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:22:36 PM

HAHAHAHA I cracked when i saw the gif. I did the op's spanish translation hoping to get some coins. Now we all now it was a big scam. Bad way to get into cryptos -_-

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
SlowlyButSurely

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:23:46 PM

Please, before any of you invest real money on any of this, please read this thread. Oops! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.msg5302833#msg5302833

+1!

Go NUTs!
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:06:28 PM

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

PesetaCoin is just a few votes ahead!
SlowlyButSurely

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:20:28 PM

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

PesetaCoin is just a few votes ahead!

Voted. Passed 'em again Cheesy

Go NUTs!
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:15:08 PM

Dmx374, any good news?  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:17:43 PM

+1!

We should do this with full transparancy. First IPO with faces behind it. Smiley

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:42:14 AM

I contacted the developer to see what he thinks of the idea. I think Nut has to become a key currency on an exchange, so it becomes common good.

SlowlyButSurely

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:47:55 AM

I contacted the developer to see what he thinks of the idea. I think Nut has to become a key currency on an exchange, so it becomes common good.

Personally I'd more like to see things like NUT stores and auction sites to aid in it's value being correlated to what you can buy with it in terms of real-world goods, rather than just being traded and exchanged. That being said a major exchange would be useful/neccesary (remember to vote @ http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php) , but not before NUT's more broadly used and accepted.

Keep us posted on what dmx thinks. I reckon it's about time for an update from him anyway.

Go NUTs!
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:59:03 AM

Personally I'd more like to see things like NUT stores and auction sites to aid in it's value being correlated to what you can buy with it in terms of real-world goods, rather than just being traded and exchanged. That being said a major exchange would be useful/neccesary (remember to vote @ http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php) , but not before NUT's more broadly used and accepted.

Keep us posted on what dmx thinks. I reckon it's about time for an update from him anyway.

A store is quite hard anyway even if you do it with simple dollars. It is quite a hassle to to get altcoins in general, so people have to go through an exchange anyway (if not mining them). This coin is not interesting for speculation and will only become interesting when the S curve kicks in.

Speculation wise, this coin is worthless in the short run... And that makes it such a great coin! Smiley

It is very fast, so we should exploit it's transaction possibilities. I think we should use it as a tool to support other transactions.

Maybe we should have an initiative where we try out several ideas with a strong team and a community that votes for new directions to take. We could have several stages like:

1: NutExchange
2: Escrow service where you pay with NUTS as a service fee. This combination of both makes it that we know earlier that a payment went through, when the Nuts already arrived.
3. Bitcoin/USD payment tool with the same BTC/NUTS combination
4. Stores that sell goods to the altcoin community
5. General Stores.

DarkHunter04

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:40:15 AM

Vote! Smiley http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

only 1600votes until Reddcoin
RouletteRun

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:09:36 PM

A store is quite hard anyway even if you do it with simple dollars. It is quite a hassle to to get altcoins in general, so people have to go through an exchange anyway (if not mining them). This coin is not interesting for speculation and will only become interesting when the S curve kicks in.

Speculation wise, this coin is worthless in the short run... And that makes it such a great coin! Smiley

It is very fast, so we should exploit it's transaction possibilities. I think we should use it as a tool to support other transactions.

Maybe we should have an initiative where we try out several ideas with a strong team and a community that votes for new directions to take. We could have several stages like:

2: Escrow service where you pay with NUTS as a service fee. This combination of both makes it that we know earlier that a payment went through, when the Nuts already arrived.
5. General Stores.

I think you're generally on the right track here, I don't know for sure, but I belief the dev. is working on some of this stuff right now. It would be great to hear from him and exactly what his plans are so that we could all work in one direction together rather than he and his group trying to go one direction and us trying to push in another. I think if we were to all be able to concentrate our efforts in one general direction we will be more effective. I don't want two sides to end up clashing.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:18:14 PM

5. General Stores.

I think you're generally on the right track here, I don't know for sure, but I belief the dev. is working on some of this stuff right now. It would be great to hear from him and exactly what his plans are so that we could all work in one direction together rather than he and his group trying to go one direction and us trying to push in another. I think if we were to all be able to concentrate our efforts in one general direction we will be more effective. I don't want two sides to end up clashing.

Very true.

For a solid coin it would be good to have some transparency, though. It would be better to work with a larger group and together with the community.

SlowlyButSurely

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:41:05 PM

5. General Stores.

Very true.

For a solid coin it would be good to have some transparency, though. It would be better to work with a larger group and together with the community.

Yeah more cohesion/communication between the devs and the community is a necessity really to ensure we're all on the same page, would benefit everyone if like Roulette said we can all work together and pool our efforts into expanding and making this coin the success it deserves to be Smiley. I like your ideas about the NutExchange initiatives/stages Jones.

Go NUTs!
RouletteRun

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:04:02 AM

I just hit 11,000 votes for us, keep voting everybody!!!
lushiqi

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:22:33 AM

Who in the suction goods lead to  rose
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: