Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █  (Read 340876 times)
SuzukiAkito

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:30:15 PM

I wonder what the factory is...
RouletteRun

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:52:16 PM

Since it appears dev is still with us, I've been giving some thought about having our getting listed on a major exchange as a second tier priority and I may have moved it back up to a top tier priority and here is my thinking. By getting nutcoin listed on a major exchange, that would give us the means to make money, by that I mean to convert nutcoin into Bitcoin, because right here and now... today, we could use Bitcoin to buy things. The next step would then by to all work on getting just one income producing site up and running using nutcoin as the method of payment. We could then use that income to help us afford to work on a second site and so on. We could also then pay people in nutcoin (semi-professionals/professionals) at least something to help us get work done. Coders would top my list. In order to do this, we would need to appoint a couple trusted bookkeepers and a treasurer. The multiple bookkeepers would be used to insure that nobody is doing anything funny with the income and it would be the job of the treasurer to actually insure that payments were made where they need to go, when they need to go. All of this money keeping will need to be done in the open so that any of our group can inspect the books and this could be done by uploading the files onto a cloud based service like Dropbox or some other agreed upon site. We (securely) would have to have verified real names, addresses and phone numbers of these people to insure nobody runs off with the cash. Addresses and phone numbers can be easily verified by sending a letter and getting the same letter returned and telephone numbers can be verified with a phone call.

I would like to see people starting to come up with ideas for that single get started site. One that was suggested to me yesterday was a nutcoin E-bay type of site, where we don't actually have to put our hands on the inventory, because all that is supplied by the customers and in a case like that, almost anything could be sold on our site... that being said, we need to keep it legal, I don't have any desire to become the next Silk Road, because someone coming along and taking my money (cryptocurrencies) that we work hard to produce and putting me in prison holds zero appeal to me and it's my belief that if we want to make the vision of this coin a reality, everything needs to be top notch and above board.

We need a date and a time, very soon to appoint a Chairman of the Board and a Second in Command to start with. This could be done via IRC or some other typed chat room to start, but at some point might need to move to something more along the lines of Skype group chat where we can actually talk to one another. It's kind of hard to make sense out of 10 lines of chat all coming at you from different people at the same time. We need to make some form of secure communication a top priority, we can't be conducting our real business on an open message board or open IRC chat room, especially when it comes to exchanging each others personal information. I don't know that any of us has any experience trying to set something like this up, expect mistakes and growing pains.

I understand that a lot of this will be done in people's spare time at least at the start, but there's no reason why something like this couldn't evolve into an actual working corporation. The object here will be to both promote our coin and to make real money once we get a functioning infrastructure in place, in that order. Growth problems will have to be seen as good problems to have, but we'll have to find ways to deal with them. We will need people's commitment, if you commit to doing a job, we will need you to honor your commitment, the whole team could be depending on your piece of the puzzle, no matter how small a piece it might seem.

Goals to work on:
  • Promote our coin, including voting to get us on a major exchange.
  • Ideas for an initial income producing site which could fund expansion sites.
  • Who to make our initial Chairman of the Board and Vice-Chairman (woman).
  • Finding a means of communication for the group and setting up an initial meeting via a chat room such as IRC or other instant message service off the official thread.
  • Finding a secure means of communication for the discussion of sensitive information

P.S. I am not tied to the idea of me personally having to be the Chairman or even Vice-Chairman for the long term. My goal is to see us do something to actually make this coin roll instead of just sitting here.

Please, we need input from the group on any of these ideas or ideas that you might have too. Ideas spawn other ideas, please don't hesitate to bring them forward.

RR

[/list]
adorid

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:36:46 PM

I would say need to start with small projects, like some games (dice or something like that). E-bay system is ok, but its hard to control it and need high security, thats why i created simple system on people trust, as u can see in www.getnut.org
I would be interested to join in this project, i work as a computer administrator and could help in spare time. I can help with server configuration and maybe even with hosting.

RouletteRun

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:26:28 PM

I would say need to start with small projects, like some games (dice or something like that). E-bay system is ok, but its hard to control it and need high security, thats why i created simple system on people trust, as u can see in www.getnut.org
I would be interested to join in this project, i work as a computer administrator and could help in spare time. I can help with server configuration and maybe even with hosting.

Yes, I have seen your site and it might end up being useful in some way, I just don't know yet what direction we will take. I also have a personal web site hosted by Wix, all the templates are designed for e-commerce, these sites are put together using HTML 5 and my experience has been that it's very easy to put things into and take out of your site. They have preconfigured setups for credit card/debit card transactions. I don't know how easy or hard that might be to replace with a nutcoin transaction module, I'm not a programmer and don't have answers to those kinds of questions on my own and is why we need a diverse team.
RouletteRun

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:39:44 PM

I contacted the developer to see what he thinks of the idea. I think Nut has to become a key currency on an exchange, so it becomes common good.

Personally I'd more like to see things like NUT stores and auction sites to aid in it's value being correlated to what you can buy with it in terms of real-world goods, rather than just being traded and exchanged. That being said a major exchange would be useful/neccesary (remember to vote @ http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php) , but not before NUT's more broadly used and accepted.

Keep us posted on what dmx thinks. I reckon it's about time for an update from him anyway.

A store is quite hard anyway even if you do it with simple dollars. It is quite a hassle to to get altcoins in general, so people have to go through an exchange anyway (if not mining them). This coin is not interesting for speculation and will only become interesting when the S curve kicks in.

Speculation wise, this coin is worthless in the short run... And that makes it such a great coin! Smiley

It is very fast, so we should exploit it's transaction possibilities. I think we should use it as a tool to support other transactions.

Maybe we should have an initiative where we try out several ideas with a strong team and a community that votes for new directions to take. We could have several stages like:

1: NutExchange
2: Escrow service where you pay with NUTS as a service fee. This combination of both makes it that we know earlier that a payment went through, when the Nuts already arrived.
3. Bitcoin/USD payment tool with the same BTC/NUTS combination
4. Stores that sell goods to the altcoin community
5. General Stores.

I think you're generally on the right track here, I don't know for sure, but I belief the dev. is working on some of this stuff right now. It would be great to hear from him and exactly what his plans are so that we could all work in one direction together rather than he and his group trying to go one direction and us trying to push in another. I think if we were to all be able to concentrate our efforts in one general direction we will be more effective. I don't want two sides to end up clashing.

Very true.

For a solid coin it would be good to have some transparency, though. It would be better to work with a larger group and together with the community.

I'm not trying to knock out group participation, but there will need to be a core group of decision makers and different smaller groups that handle specialized tasks such as bookkeeping, site building and maintenance, PR and promotions. There might be more, those just come off the top of my head.
RouletteRun

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:41:58 PM

I was also sent the following in a PM yesterday:

Hey i was reading your last post in Nut Coin Smiley
I also am a big fan of the coin and really want it to get to $1 in 2018.. we are happy to help in anyway we can.. Started a pool a couple of days ago for the coin... Nut.imine.at so now we are apart of the community and are happy to help in anyway we can.. We will be here to the end of Nut Cheesy

We have friends that make games for Coins..it's 1 BTC pre platform for each game.. if it's something your interested in i can send you some examples and you can try it out and see if its something you would like.. Games such as Lotto, Dice, Roulette and Poker Cheesy

Were here to help so let us know if you need anything Smiley
meckert15834

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:27:01 PM

http://dogespin.l8.lv/

they have been adding coins. so i just emailed they asking what it would take for them to put Nutcoin on there.

ill keep you guys posted with what they say.
RouletteRun

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:44:57 PM

Can I get you to check this site out and see if this is something we can work with? I think something like this for a first site might save us a lot of headaches, because they take care of a lot of stuff for you. There is a yearly cost, but I have no real clue how much capacity it would take to operate a site like we might want, because I have no clue how much space a page takes. If you would, please look it over and give me your opinion.

http://www.wix.com/upgrade/website

Thanks
adorid

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:12:31 PM

Can I get you to check this site out and see if this is something we can work with? I think something like this for a first site might save us a lot of headaches, because they take care of a lot of stuff for you. There is a yearly cost, but I have no real clue how much capacity it would take to operate a site like we might want, because I have no clue how much space a page takes. If you would, please look it over and give me your opinion.

http://www.wix.com/upgrade/website

Thanks

Everything depends from needs, simple web page no need a lot of space, i don't know about bandwidth, all depends from visitor count... Probably if i should choose i would take 11 euro\month at beginning.
If you think about feature with wallet, then its becomes more complicated, as i know.

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:36:01 PM

Well, the most simple idea for a game:
A squirrel on the hunt for nuts!
It should be linked to a faucet (this is very important).
As for the nut marketplace...
I see a lot of ideas popping out. Ok, nobody knows what to do step-by-step and there are no accurate guides. The only guidance i can see in the future costs fiat money, unluckily.
But well, let's just keep things moving around. When i started at cryptos i didn't know anything. Not a single thing. But now i do. Amateur though, even at technical level.
Starting up a bussiness can be a hard task, as any adventure anyone can take in their life. The secret is not to give up.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
terryyang6188

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:42:37 AM

how about relaunch and change the coin to scrypt jane to keep away asci?
SlowlyButSurely

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:06:39 AM

Since it appears dev is still with us, I've been giving some thought about having our getting listed on a major exchange as a second tier priority and I may have moved it back up to a top tier priority and here is my thinking. By getting nutcoin listed on a major exchange, that would give us the means to make money, by that I mean to convert nutcoin into Bitcoin, because right here and now... today, we could use Bitcoin to buy things. The next step would then by to all work on getting just one income producing site up and running using nutcoin as the method of payment. We could then use that income to help us afford to work on a second site and so on. We could also then pay people in nutcoin (semi-professionals/professionals) at least something to help us get work done. Coders would top my list. In order to do this, we would need to appoint a couple trusted bookkeepers and a treasurer. The multiple bookkeepers would be used to insure that nobody is doing anything funny with the income and it would be the job of the treasurer to actually insure that payments were made where they need to go, when they need to go. All of this money keeping will need to be done in the open so that any of our group can inspect the books and this could be done by uploading the files onto a cloud based service like Dropbox or some other agreed upon site. We (securely) would have to have verified real names, addresses and phone numbers of these people to insure nobody runs off with the cash. Addresses and phone numbers can be easily verified by sending a letter and getting the same letter returned and telephone numbers can be verified with a phone call.

I would like to see people starting to come up with ideas for that single get started site. One that was suggested to me yesterday was a nutcoin E-bay type of site, where we don't actually have to put our hands on the inventory, because all that is supplied by the customers and in a case like that, almost anything could be sold on our site... that being said, we need to keep it legal, I don't have any desire to become the next Silk Road, because someone coming along and taking my money (cryptocurrencies) that we work hard to produce and putting me in prison holds zero appeal to me and it's my belief that if we want to make the vision of this coin a reality, everything needs to be top notch and above board.

We need a date and a time, very soon to appoint a Chairman of the Board and a Second in Command to start with. This could be done via IRC or some other typed chat room to start, but at some point might need to move to something more along the lines of Skype group chat where we can actually talk to one another. It's kind of hard to make sense out of 10 lines of chat all coming at you from different people at the same time. We need to make some form of secure communication a top priority, we can't be conducting our real business on an open message board or open IRC chat room, especially when it comes to exchanging each others personal information. I don't know that any of us has any experience trying to set something like this up, expect mistakes and growing pains.

I understand that a lot of this will be done in people's spare time at least at the start, but there's no reason why something like this couldn't evolve into an actual working corporation. The object here will be to both promote our coin and to make real money once we get a functioning infrastructure in place, in that order. Growth problems will have to be seen as good problems to have, but we'll have to find ways to deal with them. We will need people's commitment, if you commit to doing a job, we will need you to honor your commitment, the whole team could be depending on your piece of the puzzle, no matter how small a piece it might seem.

Goals to work on:
  • Finding a means of communication for the group and setting up an initial meeting via a chat room such as IRC or other instant message service off the official thread.
  • Finding a secure means of communication for the discussion of sensitive information
[/list]

P.S. I am not tied to the idea of me personally having to be the Chairman or even Vice-Chairman for the long term. My goal is to see us do something to actually make this coin roll instead of just sitting here.

Please, we need input from the group on any of these ideas or ideas that you might have too. Ideas spawn other ideas, please don't hesitate to bring them forward.

RR
I agree, getting on a major exchange should be a priority, like you said means people could use it to transfer NUT to BTC and buy real-world things.

As far as promoting the coin goes, currently in contact with a tech-y friend who's getting into mining (can introduce him to NUT now dmx is back, nutcoin.com is up again and we've got another episode on the way) and who can contribute some serious hashrate and generate more votes on allcrypt and via social media to try to pull in more votes. I've also registered with MintPal and will be getting as many votes as I can in (and using social media to try and elicit more votes)

As for secure (encrypted) communication goes what do people think of tox.im? (more info here https://github.com/irungentoo/ProjectTox-Core/blob/master/README.md)

I think maybe a good idea for an initial site to draw more people in could be something like a gaming site offering dice games, roulette, lotto etc. for NUT and possibly simple flash games with rewards in NUT. Might make some income too with which to fund future things.
Or perhaps an eBay style auction site (but obviously with regulations regarding what people could sell re: not becoming SilkRoad lol). But this may be quite a formidable undertaking. Use of getnut.org should be promoted in the mean time as well. As should communication between the OC.net thread and here so as not to divide the community and promote cohesion.

Again these are all just ideas to help the ball roll and any feedback/criticism/more ideas are good and beneficial.

On a personal side-note I should be getting a (proper) dedicated mining rig (instead of my laptops) in the next few weeks, so I'll be able to put much more hash in myself. Also looking into the new nvidia GTX 750ti as it's much lower watt/hash using CUDAminer v AMD cards (and much cheaper to buy). NUT being on a proper exchange (with the value correlated to NutLaw) would also mean I could upgrade my mining hardware using NUTs, which would be awesome. Smiley

I want to see this coin to be a success and will aid in any way I can. Cheesy

Go NUTs!
NUT Address: NbDucWf6W4Kk8hb7rVrG6hASHwDQfTDovj
CoffeeCoin: CGH1gz1Eydy1HN1cbwy5WdqJa2x6Feocik
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:34:05 AM

Goals to work on:
[/list]

RR
I agree, getting on a major exchange should be a priority, like you said means people could use it to transfer NUT to BTC and buy real-world things.

As far as promoting the coin goes, currently in contact with a tech-y friend who's getting into mining (can introduce him to NUT now dmx is back, nutcoin.com is up again and we've got another episode on the way) and who can contribute some serious hashrate and generate more votes on allcrypt and via social media to try to pull in more votes. I've also registered with MintPal and will be getting as many votes as I can in (and using social media to try and elicit more votes)

As for secure (encrypted) communication goes what do people think of tox.im? (more info here https://github.com/irungentoo/ProjectTox-Core/blob/master/README.md)

I think maybe a good idea for an initial site to draw more people in could be something like a gaming site offering dice games, roulette, lotto etc. for NUT and possibly simple flash games with rewards in NUT. Might make some income too with which to fund future things.
Or perhaps an eBay style auction site (but obviously with regulations regarding what people could sell re: not becoming SilkRoad lol). But this may be quite a formidable undertaking. Use of getnut.org should be promoted in the mean time as well. As should communication between the OC.net thread and here so as not to divide the community and promote cohesion.

Again these are all just ideas to help the ball roll and any feedback/criticism/more ideas are good and beneficial.

On a personal side-note I should be getting a (proper) dedicated mining rig (instead of my laptops) in the next few weeks, so I'll be able to put much more hash in myself. Also looking into the new nvidia GTX 750ti as it's much lower watt/hash using CUDAminer v AMD cards (and much cheaper to buy). NUT being on a proper exchange (with the value correlated to NutLaw) would also mean I could upgrade my mining hardware using NUTs, which would be awesome. Smiley

I want to see this coin to be a success and will aid in any way I can. Cheesy

Hi guys,

I'm not really fond of the getting this to exchange part right now. With the overflow of new coins it's better to stay under the radar than getting dumped on an exchange. With the low transaction amounts right now, uninformed people will think it's broken and we'll have to explain it a lot and it's likely they'll panic. I'm really for having a structured plan in stages. Each step should create funding for the next step to happen.

I'm pretty experienced at getting peoples attention for coins that have missed the general attention like this one. I have gotten the eKrona noticed again and about 100 people mining for it after a couple of days. Right now it's on Allcoins and the community has grown a lot.

I'll think about an effective marketing strategy to get more attention for this coin. I will invest some money into this, but will only take donations if it turns out to be effective. Smiley More in a week or two.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:36:06 PM

I'm wondering, is it interesting to mine this coin? I have around 4000kh/s, so wondering should i put it to work here, or is it just a waste of hashrate, and why is it not a waste of hashrate? diff is extermly low, so it is dying.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:12:55 PM

I'm wondering, is it interesting to mine this coin? I have around 4000kh/s, so wondering should i put it to work here, or is it just a waste of hashrate, and why is it not a waste of hashrate? diff is extermly low, so it is dying.

Diff is low, but it constantly has over 50 miners, so not dying at all. It's low because mining is profitable for a much longer time. It is not one for speculation, but will become valuable by 2018. It's a bit like Bitcoin that way. It will become more difficult by about 20% per month, so better now than tomorrow. Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
RouletteRun

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:19:10 PM

This coin is not dying, we are actively trying to build a firm foundation under this coin so that it can stand on its own and not live on the back of Bitcoin like way too many altcoins do these days. I would suggest you mine and get a decent supply of these coins, but never put all your eggs in one basket. Having a diversified coin portfolio will help insure your personal stability. What you see taking place in this thread right now is us trying to insure the future of this coin, because we believe in its basic vision and want to make that a reality.
RouletteRun

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:59:09 PM

Hi guys,

I'm not really fond of the getting this to exchange part right now. With the overflow of new coins it's better to stay under the radar than getting dumped on an exchange. With the low transaction amounts right now, uninformed people will think it's broken and we'll have to explain it a lot and it's likely they'll panic. I'm really for having a structured plan in stages. Each step should create funding for the next step to happen.

I'm pretty experienced at getting peoples attention for coins that have missed the general attention like this one. I have gotten the eKrona noticed again and about 100 people mining for it after a couple of days. Right now it's on Allcoins and the community has grown a lot.

I'll think about an effective marketing strategy to get more attention for this coin. I will invest some money into this, but will only take donations if it turns out to be effective. Smiley More in a week or two.

For the longest time I agreed with what you are saying, but without the ability to convert nutcoins into spendable cash, how can we fund such things as server space or hire a professional coder? It's when I really began looking into the logistics of what it is we want and need to accomplish in order to build this foundation that has caused me to change my point of view.

I know the idea of an IPO has been brought up, but if you go to this thread and go down until you come to the post by Stack-Coin, he's the supposed dev and he is throwing a party with his investor's Bitcoin, there never was a coin. When I read the posts leading up to and following the dev's final post, I laughed until I hurt, but it's also very sad and it's my personal opinion that I don't even want to give the appearance that this coin might be in some way remotely associated with something like that and I can guarantee that somebody would make that connection, then we will have to try to find ways to insure investors that their investments are safe with us regardless of what these FUD spreaders are putting out. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.800

If we are spending our time fending off biased attacks on our integrity, character and motivations, that will be unproductive time taken away from the development of our plans.
SlowlyButSurely

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:36:50 PM

Hi guys,

For the longest time I agreed with what you are saying, but without the ability to convert nutcoins into spendable cash, how can we fund such things as server space or hire a professional coder? It's when I really began looking into the logistics of what it is we want and need to accomplish in order to build this foundation that has caused me to change my point of view.

I know the idea of an IPO has been brought up, but if you go to this thread and go down until you come to the post by Stack-Coin, he's the supposed dev and he is throwing a party with his investor's Bitcoin, there never was a coin. When I read the posts leading up to and following the dev's final post, I laughed until I hurt, but it's also very sad and it's my personal opinion that I don't even want to give the appearance that this coin might be in some way remotely associated with something like that and I can guarantee that somebody would make that connection, then we will have to try to find ways to insure investors that their investments are safe with us regardless of what these FUD spreaders are putting out. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.800

If we are spending our time fending off biased attacks on our integrity, character and motivations, that will be unproductive time taken away from the development of our plans.

Yeah I'm not really keen on the IPO idea tbh, but I agree we need an effective marketing strategy. Getting on an exchange would only be beneficial to us if the price stayed in line with NutLaw, remember:
It is not recommended to trade NUT in online exchanges before the currency is widely used and well established.
Hopefully dmx has something neat lined up for the next episode so we can work with him and help get NUT widely used and well established.

Go NUTs!
NUT Address: NbDucWf6W4Kk8hb7rVrG6hASHwDQfTDovj
CoffeeCoin: CGH1gz1Eydy1HN1cbwy5WdqJa2x6Feocik
milkyone

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:21:14 AM

Pls dont start an epic worldcoin community FAIL dev has a vision i signed up to it if he thinks things are going as planned GREAT. Seen loads and loads of fails coin nutcoin needs to make its way slowly round the world just like bit coin.  Grin
RouletteRun

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:39:35 AM

Pls dont start an epic worldcoin community FAIL dev has a vision i signed up to it if he thinks things are going as planned GREAT. Seen loads and loads of fails coin nutcoin needs to make its way slowly round the world just like bit coin.  Grin

You might be right in what you say, but even Bitcoin had to move out of people's computers. I knew Bitcoin existed not too long after it started and I thought about getting in on it, but I didn't think I was a big enough computer geek or something and I didn't do it... FAIL on me. LOL We can still start with one web site and grow from that. I do like your idea of slow steady growth in a planned and thoughtful manner. I suspect you are Chinese, because that is the way of the Chinese, but we need to gain interest in our coin so that it does not die on the vine (tree, it's a nut). Thank you for your thoughts.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: