Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █  (Read 340876 times)
thrassos

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 02:54:16 PM

In a nutshell the coin is abandoned and not to bash Dev but many have lost hope in this coin.

What Dev could have done was appoint someone that has the time to address the users.

I can program if a programmer is what we need. Its not take over its a search and rescue.

These are critical times for the coin having a competent team is worth its weight in NUTCOIN's.

I'm in agreement with you, but I'm gonna stick to my words where I've said I want to give DMX and his team a chance to step up and they've got till Monday. I hope you can wait that long... I appreciate your response. I have also spoken to another person who has done some coding in the past, but thinks he's rusty and might be able to help out, but would want someone who could help knock his rust off. Meaning to help teach him some new tricks and to check his work. Last I knew, the code for the coin was posted and is open source, but I'd have to go looking for it again to find it.
+1

Single Sign-On Pools: MONA, DGB, NUT, SLR, GLC, VGC, GDN and much more.
DGB Scrypt Pool - DGB Sha256d Pool - DGB Groestl Pool - DGB Skein Pool
Join us at: http://www.CryptoPoolMining.com/. Your crypto mining partner!
dmx374 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:03:10 PM

site is still down, we're on it.

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:05:14 PM

It's alive. IT'S ALIVE!!!:-)

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:07:12 PM

We're bored, me and my million nutcoins.-
SlowlyButSurely

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:26:48 PM

He returns! Glad to see you're still alive and working on stuff! Communication would be good though man Smiley

Go NUTs!
NUT Address: NbDucWf6W4Kk8hb7rVrG6hASHwDQfTDovj
CoffeeCoin: CGH1gz1Eydy1HN1cbwy5WdqJa2x6Feocik
meckert15834

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:15:13 PM

Really!? After all this time that's all your going to give us  Embarrassed
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:22:49 PM

Really!? After all this time that's all your going to give us  Embarrassed

You never know what's going on of course. I googled DMX busy and got:

lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:31:30 PM

We're bored, me and my million nutcoins.-
use BTC or $ to develop or promote your ton of a coins  Grin

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
RouletteRun

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:08:16 PM

Dude, we need more than just this, we need some communication between you/your group and us, the miners. If you're too busy to do it yourself, I suppose I could understand that, then appoint somebody close to you to do it for you... I don't care if it's your wife. We need a steady diet of meat and potatoes, because we start getting hungry pretty quick out here. We just cannot sustain interest when we have no direction to focus our energies on. We need that from you.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:57:05 PM

Dude, we need more than just this, we need some communication between you/your group and us, the miners. If you're too busy to do it yourself, I suppose I could understand that, then appoint somebody close to you to do it for you... I don't care if it's your wife. We need a steady diet of meat and potatoes, because we start getting hungry pretty quick out here. We just cannot sustain interest when we have no direction to focus our energies on. We need that from you.

Change, spare some change?

949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:48:13 PM

seriously this is how to fail at launching CRYPTO.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:26:07 PM

I nominate RouletteRun. I believe he has the patience and time to accomplish what needs to be done. I believe that he is competent in delegating work to the necessary parties and is an active member and miner and contributor.

All in favor

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
SlowlyButSurely

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:28:58 PM

+1

You really need to keep us in the loop dmx. Seriously.

On the plus side nutcoin.com is up again Smiley
Don't suppose you'll tell us the reason for the downtime though.

Please address the communication issues.

I nominate RouletteRun...
...All in favor
If he's willing to I think he'd be a good choice. Though that would rely on dmx and his team communicating updated information for him to relay (which they seem to fail at).

Go NUTs!
NUT Address: NbDucWf6W4Kk8hb7rVrG6hASHwDQfTDovj
CoffeeCoin: CGH1gz1Eydy1HN1cbwy5WdqJa2x6Feocik
RouletteRun

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:10:00 AM

I think guys that if it comes to what we've been talking about, we will need to have a group meeting in a chat room to decide exactly who will lead the ship. There are others players in this game that many of you may not know about and I'm going to try to get everybody together so that we all can be on the same sheet of music, that being said, I want to encourage you guys to visit the Overclock.net site@http://www.overclock.net/t/1457860/nut-nutcoin-fan-club-the-time-of-nut-has-arrived-d

IDK, it's like we're two halves of a whole and I don't know why that is, but if we're all trying to accomplish the same goals, we need to not have two halves, we need to start commingling and communicating with each other so that we don't have two competing groups.

I'm beginning to think along the lines that this might need to be run like a corporation with separate divisions with a division head who all report to whoever is in charge, because it looks to me that there will need to be several related and at least part time collaboration on some issues and others not so much.

One of the first things we need is a way of communication between our members and groups that isn't so public, we want this site and our associated sites to be a place for the pubic to learn about our coin and be drawn to it and not where we air all of our dirty laundry, we need to do that behind the scenes.

dmx, as of right now this is not an attempt to take this coin away from you, the goal of everyone of us is to see nutcoin succeed and we all know that this is your baby, but the simple fact is that we need a hands on leader, by all means we would love for that person to be you. I already can tell from the pieces of the puzzle that are hear all ready, that you believe in doing quality work, but you don't need to try to do it all alone, because it kind of seems like that might be what is taking place, but honestly, there are only so many hours in a day for one person. Please take charge and begin asking people to help you with what you want done and supervise and oversee the work. It seems that we've got several guys now that can do coding work, tell them what you want or need help with. We can all work together to do this.

Guys, please keep voting on both http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php and on https://www.mintpal.com/voting, I know this isn't what our top priority might be, but I don't think getting on an exchange would automatically hurt us either. It could bring some new blood into the group and who knows what we might find mixed into the group that might help us.

I am not all tied into the idea of me personally taking over the reins of this coin if it should come to that, if we should happen across an experienced dev who would be willing to take it on, that might be a better choice, but if I or who ever ends up taking over if need be, they're going to need ideas and flexibility on all of our parts. Try not to get yourselves into a my way or the highway mindset, because I can virtually assure you that not all of anybody's ideas will be accepted.

I hope I've given you all a lot of things to think over. This coin needs hard work and dedication on all of our parts, I'm not going to ask you for your oath or dedication pledge, but every one of us can tell somebody about nutcoin in the next day whether it be on Facebook or some other social media outlet, computer geek site or wherever. Do you know how many times I have just spammed "Nutcoin is Coming!" into comment lines of various online computer magazine articles or cryptocurrency blogs? Don't forget friends either. Not everybody you tell needs to be a miner, believe it or not, there are people out there who have virtually no idea what a cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin is. Please be willing to explain in a simple way to the uninitiated.

Lots of this we can do right now and on our own.

I do appreciate the informal nomination, but we'll see where that goes as we move forward. I'd still LOVE FOR dmx to step up to the task be the man, or "D" if you don't want to be the man, but more a senior adviser/coder not in charge of giving the day to day orders, we could probably work around that too. Please just tell us what you want to do or where you want to fit into the picture and we will help you to be that person. It's also very encouraging to see the main http://www.nutcoin.com/ site back up again. Thank you.

That's what I've got to say about it all for now guys, think seriously about these ideas and how much time you personally can invest into this project, because whoever is in charge is going to need to be able to do some accurate planning.
TheLAWNoob

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:12:17 AM

I'm in for this.

I'll keep cracking jokes with the puns in hand,

I'll promote dat nuts like parties never end.

This is the best I can think of right now, I'll come up with something better later.

Working on something good. Pls support.
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:57:30 AM

I think guys that if it comes to what we've been talking about, we will need to have a group meeting in a chat room to decide exactly who will lead the ship. There are others players in this game that many of you may not know about and I'm going to try to get everybody together so that we all can be on the same sheet of music, that being said, I want to encourage you guys to visit the Overclock.net site@http://www.overclock.net/t/1457860/nut-nutcoin-fan-club-the-time-of-nut-has-arrived-d

IDK, it's like we're two halves of a whole and I don't know why that is, but if we're all trying to accomplish the same goals, we need to not have two halves, we need to start commingling and communicating with each other so that we don't have two competing groups.

I'm beginning to think along the lines that this might need to be run like a corporation with separate divisions with a division head who all report to whoever is in charge, because it looks to me that there will need to be several related and at least part time collaboration on some issues and others not so much.

One of the first things we need is a way of communication between our members and groups that isn't so public, we want this site and our associated sites to be a place for the pubic to learn about our coin and be drawn to it and not where we air all of our dirty laundry, we need to do that behind the scenes.

dmx, as of right now this is not an attempt to take this coin away from you, the goal of everyone of us is to see nutcoin succeed and we all know that this is your baby, but the simple fact is that we need a hands on leader, by all means we would love for that person to be you. I already can tell from the pieces of the puzzle that are hear all ready, that you believe in doing quality work, but you don't need to try to do it all alone, because it kind of seems like that might be what is taking place, but honestly, there are only so many hours in a day for one person. Please take charge and begin asking people to help you with what you want done and supervise and oversee the work. It seems that we've got several guys now that can do coding work, tell them what you want or need help with. We can all work together to do this.

Guys, please keep voting on both http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php and on https://www.mintpal.com/voting, I know this isn't what our top priority might be, but I don't think getting on an exchange would automatically hurt us either. It could bring some new blood into the group and who knows what we might find mixed into the group that might help us.

I am not all tied into the idea of me personally taking over the reins of this coin if it should come to that, if we should happen across an experienced dev who would be willing to take it on, that might be a better choice, but if I or who ever ends up taking over if need be, they're going to need ideas and flexibility on all of our parts. Try not to get yourselves into a my way or the highway mindset, because I can virtually assure you that not all of anybody's ideas will be accepted.

I hope I've given you all a lot of things to think over. This coin needs hard work and dedication on all of our parts, I'm not going to ask you for your oath or dedication pledge, but every one of us can tell somebody about nutcoin in the next day whether it be on Facebook or some other social media outlet, computer geek site or wherever. Do you know how many times I have just spammed "Nutcoin is Coming!" into comment lines of various online computer magazine articles or cryptocurrency blogs? Don't forget friends either. Not everybody you tell needs to be a miner, believe it or not, there are people out there who have virtually no idea what a cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin is. Please be willing to explain in a simple way to the uninitiated.

Lots of this we can do right now and on our own.

I do appreciate the informal nomination, but we'll see where that goes as we move forward. I'd still LOVE FOR dmx to step up to the task be the man, or "D" if you don't want to be the man, but more a senior adviser/coder not in charge of giving the day to day orders, we could probably work around that too. Please just tell us what you want to do or where you want to fit into the picture and we will help you to be that person. It's also very encouraging to see the main http://www.nutcoin.com/ site back up again. Thank you.

That's what I've got to say about it all for now guys, think seriously about these ideas and how much time you personally can invest into this project, because whoever is in charge is going to need to be able to do some accurate planning.

I agree fully that we need a team for this and it would be best to keep dmx involved. We need to help this coin to live through the market getting overcrowded with coins for now. I believe the only way to do this is by having actual working businesses support it, so people have a reason to use this coin. Attached to this you would need some marketing to make people aware of this. I think it would make sense to have a smallscale IPO for an organization that can start such a business itself. The shareholders will receive a part of the profits. I think I would be willing to spend something like 0.1 to 0.3 BTC on something like that.

dmx374 (OP)

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:36:23 PM

Site is now up again.

Next Episode very soon ;-)

RouletteRun

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:20:24 PM

Site is now up again.

OK D, I'm still with you man, let's take this coin and make a little noise with it, just don't keep us waiting for news forever.  Wink
y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:28:58 PM

Site is now up again.

nice!
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:36:42 PM

Site is now up again.

Good stuff

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: