Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
vohan122

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:52:20 PM

YES we are still here and working on the products.  Wink
great, I'm glad the team is joining the conversation. In my opinion, your opinion can convince many new participants of the effectiveness of the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:22:43 PM

what are your plans for the near future in the development of the platform and other products? Is there a development plan that your community can see?
edmantangjong

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:53:54 PM

What elements of the project have already passed all stages of development? What can you tell us about the EBI module and the applications described in the white paper?
makarenk

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:09:41 AM

what are your plans for the near future in the development of the platform and other products? Is there a development plan that your community can see?
I follow new developments in the project blog. In my opinion now the team is very active in adding ads. But I didn't see any future projects that could be added to the platform. I want to know more.
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:03:48 PM

I follow new developments in the project blog. In my opinion now the team is very active in adding ads. But I didn't see any future projects that could be added to the platform. I want to know more.
there is a description of the project, there are products that can be developed.I think that the team will strive to develop them, after all, for these purposes, the sale of tokens was held.
efanishe

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:48:56 PM

YES we are still here and working on the products.  Wink
there is a description of the project, there are products that can be developed.I think that the team will strive to develop them, after all, for these purposes, the sale of tokens was held.
Crypto Future has a lot of experience in this industry, so I think that all the projects that it will develop will be successfully implemented in the business.
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:42:23 PM

YES we are still here and working on the products.  Wink
Crypto Future has a lot of experience in this industry, so I think that all the projects that it will develop will be successfully implemented in the business.
I read about the recent conclusion of a strategic partnership between Crypto Future and the Association of Croatian entrepreneurs. Perhaps this will affect the new prospects for the Rotharium.
Eduardodavisg

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:39:24 AM

I read about the recent conclusion of a strategic partnership between Crypto Future and the Association of Croatian entrepreneurs. Perhaps this will affect the new prospects for the Rotharium.
This is good news for the community ROTHARIUM. Where can I see this article? I want to better understand the potential of this partnership.
vlcm

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:43:36 AM

This is good news for the community ROTHARIUM. Where can I see this article? I want to better understand the potential of this partnership.
All the latest events I see that the team places on its website. Who is interested in their achievements can see different events that take place in the project.
https://blog.rotharium.io
ehonwana1

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:01:04 AM

I am interested to know about the planned events. New partners will increase token consumption if they participate in the launch of new applications. Rotharium opened only one app?
WAZZYA

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:59:35 PM

I am interested to know about the planned events. New partners will increase token consumption if they participate in the launch of new applications. Rotharium opened only one app?
Previously, the team was able to present the first product. It's R-EBI , blockchain-based. I think it is very promising for developing companies that want to manage their resources effectively.
ecuintras

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:12:45 PM

Previously, the team was able to present the first product. It's R-EBI , blockchain-based. I think it is very promising for developing companies that want to manage their resources effectively.
I am glad to see that the platform development process has not been stopped. Now I was able to make sure that the team will be able to occupy its part of the market and attract a lot of participants.
edi381

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:23:11 AM

I am glad to see that the platform development process has not been stopped. Now I was able to make sure that the team will be able to occupy its part of the market and attract a lot of participants.
The team is negotiating with participants from different countries, I am impressed by the scale of development and success of the project. There is a great incentive for investment.
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:40:28 AM

I would like to see a list of countries where the team has already started cooperation in the field food supply and "Rotharium Food Tracing".
Edonaniev

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:25:18 PM

I would like to see a list of countries where the team has already started cooperation in the field food supply and "Rotharium Food Tracing".
Rotharium Food App is already available for download and acquaintance with the participants of the platform, i.e. farmers.
https://products.rothariumfood.com
Edrin1025

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:26:04 PM

Rotharium Food App is already available for download and acquaintance with the participants of the platform, i.e. farmers.
For the early stage of product launch, they already have successes in different countries.  And how do farmers use the Rotharium token at this stage of cooperation?
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:41:59 PM

For the early stage of product launch, they already have successes in different countries.  And how do farmers use the Rotharium token at this stage of cooperation?
I am also interested in this, because the participants of this platform can increase the consumption of the token very quickly.  I haven't seen that information yet.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:39:20 AM

The consumer receives detailed information about the producer, personal stories about the farm and details about the production and harvesting process of a farmer.
This is a very interesting experience for buyers. What features are paid in the app?
makarenk

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:54:25 AM

Croatia has already become part of the project. In my opinion the number of products in Rotharium Food is expanding very quickly. I understand that it is not only in advertising, but really there is a chance to prove their quality within the project, genuine with blockchain
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:04:48 PM

The consumer receives detailed information about the producer, personal stories about the farm and details about the production and harvesting process of a farmer.
This is a very interesting experience for buyers. What features are paid in the app?
If I understand the project strategy correctly, then users use the application for free , business participants pay for the services of the platform in RTH tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: