Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
youngvikin07

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:53:53 PM

e-commerce is now increasingly turning to innovative solutions to get more profit. I think the producers will also be able to get great trading results if you are using platform Rotharium.
of course, manufacturers will be able to get more customers and the trust of large trading companies, if it is possible to check the quality of the goods.
efanishe

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:07:32 AM

e-commerce is now increasingly turning to innovative solutions to get more profit. I think the producers will also be able to get great trading results if you are using platform Rotharium.
I think that Rothariumfood application will be an important tool advertising campaign among buyers. Personally, I am always interested in products that have more information about the manufacturer.
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:15:53 AM

I'm wondering when the team will complete the wallet development. According to the roadmap, it was supposed to be submitted, but I don't see where it can be downloaded.
WAZZYA

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:43:18 AM

I'm wondering when the team will complete the wallet development. According to the roadmap, it was supposed to be submitted, but I don't see where it can be downloaded.
I think that the development of all ROTHARIUM components depends on the interest of the participants on the platform, and now the next step that follows after starting TRACING will be proposed.
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:20:32 PM

Has ERP blockchain interface already started to be used by any companies? I want to see your first customers.
vlcm

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:00:35 PM

I think that the development of all ROTHARIUM components depends on the interest of the participants on the platform, and now the next step that follows after starting TRACING will be proposed.
Investors should monitor the progress of the platform. Their profit depends on it. But I think that effective steps are already visible , and it remains to wait for the increase in the number of customers.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:03:55 AM

Rotharium Platform is now open to work with third-party applications? How is the process of attracting new participants going?
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:03:19 AM

Rotharium App gives farmers the ability to easily sell their products. With the help of blockchain technology, they can increase the number of their customers. I think Austria is making great strides in this process.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:53:09 AM

Rotharium App gives farmers the ability to easily sell their products. With the help of blockchain technology, they can increase the number of their customers. I think Austria is making great strides in this process.
Not only companies and farmers from Austria have placed their data in the application. I see a list of countries and I think that the number will be updated quickly.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:37:24 PM

How are the team involved in the search for new members for the application and the platform in general? She holds meetings with business associations?
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:32:42 PM

I think in order to increase the price the RTH token, the team should expand the number of applications on its platform. I hope that soon we will learn about new events.             
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:50:25 AM

How are the team involved in the search for new members for the application and the platform in general? She holds meetings with business associations?
Yes, the team holds meetings not only with individual companies, but also with large associations. I read that. Such a strategy will allow faster implementation of Rotharium technology among a large list of available markets.
baby5226

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:00:36 AM

Not only companies and farmers from Austria have placed their data in the application. I see a list of countries and I think that the number will be updated quickly.
and where can I see a list of all countries that already have companies cooperating with ROHTARIUM?
blackkakfian

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:24:46 AM

what information can farmers post on the rothariumfood website? Customers may be interested in learning the description of the company that uses the sticker.
gabrieljony

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:50:05 PM

and where can I see a list of all countries that already have companies cooperating with ROHTARIUM?
To do this, you can go to the website of the application, it contains an interactive map with reference to the participants Rothariumfood.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:08:27 PM

the project has already achieved a lot, it's great. I came to see how the list of farmers is expanding. I'm impressed. I hope that soon I will find the first goods in my region.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:05:59 AM

To do this, you can go to the website of the application, it contains an interactive map with reference to the participants Rothariumfood.
Very easy search for companies. I think that new participants will quickly be able to understand the prospects in their region by seeing the number of registered goods.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:39:43 AM

the project has already achieved a lot, it's great. I came to see how the list of farmers is expanding. I'm impressed. I hope that soon I will find the first goods in my region.
I wonder what market share this app will be able to cover in Austria over the next year. Blockchain technology is actively spread in the region?
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:24:45 AM

I wonder what market share this app will be able to cover in Austria over the next year. Blockchain technology is actively spread in the region?
Sellers will always strive to increase the popularity of their products. Farmers have access to new opportunities using innovative technologies. So all countries will expand the list of companies, not only Austria.
gabrieljony

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:02:52 PM

Certification products for compliance with their declared consumption standards is already being introduced in different countries. I think that Crypto Future creates a quality addition to this certification, as the freshness of the goods is also important for buyers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: