Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
baby5226

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:36:18 PM

what plans do the developers have for the near future? Will the community be able to get new products on the platform in 2019?
blackkakfian

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:07:27 AM

what plans do the developers have for the near future? Will the community be able to get new products on the platform in 2019?
I read about new ideas in white paper, but I don't know when their development will start. I think we should wait for the announcements.
farach

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 09:35:37 AM

I read about new ideas in white paper, but I don't know when their development will start. I think we should wait for the announcements.
Booking app is very promising. The hotel sector can also improve the quality of service, with the support of ROTARIUM . I wonder when it will be launched?
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:02:33 AM

Booking app is very promising. The hotel sector can also improve the quality of service, with the support of ROTARIUM . I wonder when it will be launched?
I hope that after the completion of the first project, the team of Crypto Future will be able to work on a new application.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:58:52 AM

I hope that after the completion of the first project, the team of Crypto Future will be able to work on a new application.
it's good that the team has several products that they will develop themselves to increase the popularity of the platform. After launching them, I think that the list of third-party applications may also expand.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:30:47 PM

it's good that the team has several products that they will develop themselves to increase the popularity of the platform. After launching them, I think that the list of third-party applications may also expand.
This strategy will help to increase the consumption of the token. Now I am interested in this question.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:22:07 AM

I would like to understand if the team will create products that will increase token consumption among ordinary users, not just among companies?
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:46:22 AM

I would like to understand if the team will create products that will increase token consumption among ordinary users, not just among companies?
I think one of them might be a Smart Wallet App. It can be used by any user on the Internet when making purchases and paying for any online services.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:22:25 AM

I think one of them might be a Smart Wallet App. It can be used by any user on the Internet when making purchases and paying for any online services.
As I understood from the description, the team creates very easy-to-use applications connected to the Rotharium platform. They will enable ordinary users to create smart contracts on the blockchain. And it will contribute to the consumption of the token.
blackkakfian

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:59:55 AM

Now I have already seen that the team has launched the first application, and I think that the community's interest in the platform has increased. Thus, the team will attract users to their new ideas.
vinirocket

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:15:39 PM

We need to follow the messages of the team, I think that they will inform the community about their successes and new negotiations with the participants of the platform. And this will affect the liquidity of the token.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:50:14 AM

Now I have already seen that the team has launched the first application, and I think that the community's interest in the platform has increased. Thus, the team will attract users to their new ideas.
I hope so. The demand for tokens is not as great as some traders and investors would like to see. The price of the token will increase only when the platform is expanded.
baby5226

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:49:23 AM

I hope so. The demand for tokens is not as great as some traders and investors would like to see. The price of the token will increase only when the platform is expanded.
developers can not affect the sale of the token , but they can more actively cooperate with new partners. I read that Vienna will host a new event that will increase interest in Rotharium Food Tracking.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:13:23 AM

its always good to see projects aiming to help the agriculture industry, something that has not been touched for decades. And its exciting to see blockchain being used and possibly be the solution to some problems.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:22:18 AM

It seems to me that the RothariumFoodTracing project should promote its services among users and buyers of goods more actively. maybe on social media.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:13:58 PM

developers can not affect the sale of the token , but they can more actively cooperate with new partners. I read that Vienna will host a new event that will increase interest in Rotharium Food Tracking.
This is an important event for the app. I read on Twitter. I think that in this way the team plans to improve the interaction between the participants of the application and the companies that provide transportation of products.
farach

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:03:21 PM

It seems to me that the RothariumFoodTracing project should promote its services among users and buyers of goods more actively. maybe on social media.
The fact of placing the sticker on the product attracts the attention of buyers. And I think in the region where the app is used, the team is doing outreach to their community.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:05:44 AM

As I understood from the description, the team creates very easy-to-use applications connected to the Rotharium platform. They will enable ordinary users to create smart contracts on the blockchain. And it will contribute to the consumption of the token.
I also see that the team is ready to create a large community in the Rotharium. And the results of their work can bring me great profits in the future.
vinirocket

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:54:58 AM

I also see that the team is ready to create a large community in the Rotharium. And the results of their work can bring me great profits in the future.
There are already the first real steps towards increasing the demand for tokens. So I am sure that the situation will develop faster after the conclusion of a strategic partnership with Aura Delikatessen.
blackkakfian

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:26:51 AM

There are already the first real steps towards increasing the demand for tokens. So I am sure that the situation will develop faster after the conclusion of a strategic partnership with Aura Delikatessen.
And what are the prospects for token consumption in cooperation with this company? I would like to know some details, if you know them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: