Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
serzik2759

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:47:05 AM

Do you already know which application will be developed next? I saw that there were several of them in white paper.
I read that the development of the wallet will be completed soon. This is a logical continuation of the project to improve the quality of customer service that uses their token.
If now the team is creating an affiliate network for the consumption of the token by ordinary buyers of goods, then I think that the timely launch of the wallet will create excellent conditions for the application's customers.
in the Aura store have already held their initial purchases through the app Rotharium, but I do not understand what application has been used, in the article about this had no information.
I think we should wait for the update. I haven't seen in the description Rotharium Food Tracking functions to pay for goods. There may have been an update.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superollieworld

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:00:09 AM

Interest in the token is gradually increasing, and I like this activity of traders. I hope that now the application will take a high rating to new stores began cooperation.
If developers continue to expand their functions and the number of partners, it is possible that the price of RTH will stabilize. So far I do not see a steady growth in demand.
BungTrader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:53:00 PM

Can you explain why your homepage and your whitepaper trigger my antivir? Not very trustworthy.
personally, I had no problem viewing this information. Both the web site and WP are loaded as usual.
if you download a document from the Rotharium web site, there are no problems, but there are some issues when downloading from this topic.
RiceRocca

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:52:06 AM

Interest in the token is gradually increasing, and I like this activity of traders. I hope that now the application will take a high rating to new stores began cooperation.
If developers continue to expand their functions and the number of partners, it is possible that the price of RTH will stabilize. So far I do not see a steady growth in demand.
well, it's not a quick process. At least, the team is gradually creating new conditions for the token consumption to increase. I am sure that in Austria there will be new stores that will be added to the application.
bigservicesinfo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:41:31 AM

QR sticker in combination with the use of a token for payment is a very important result for the formation of the Rotharium platform and improving the reputation of the project.
I agree with you on that. I think that other ideas that are presented in the description can become quality products. now I saw the qualifications of the project experts, they confirmed their reputation.
Mans

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:29:52 AM

Can you explain why your homepage and your whitepaper trigger my antivir? Not very trustworthy.
personally, I had no problem viewing this information. Both the web site and WP are loaded as usual.
if you download a document from the Rotharium web site, there are no problems, but there are some issues when downloading from this topic.
It seems to me that the project team should update some of the information here so that new members can have quick access to the success of the project.
macmac49

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:18:09 AM

last month, the team planned to attend an event on the development of blockchain technologies in Vienna. How was the performance for the project? It's interesting to see the details.
And I would like to know about their successes. New meetings - new partners. Was it conference? I didn't see the details.
lisovoy28

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:06:19 PM

Rotharium mobile application allows not only to read information about the goods, but also to pay for the purchase?
I read about it on Twitter. I think that the team was able to create a convenient application that can pay for goods quickly.
As an investor, I am happy with such success. Now we need to monitor new partnerships. I think that the platform will increase its functions quite quickly.
Roscokov

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:07:59 PM

Is Crypto Future engaged in the development of the Rosarium platform or are there other projects that may be of interest to investors?
mrright

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:44:45 PM

in the roadmap, I saw that the project team planned to launch the wallet at the end of 2018. Is it complete? I didn't find a download link.
phenom-eno

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:35:54 AM

Do you already have business projects in Austria that use digital currency to pay for services or goods? Or is the Rotharium among the first?
traxer112

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:47:18 AM

Is Crypto Future engaged in the development of the Rotharium platform or are there other projects that may be of interest to investors?
With this question, you'd better contact the representatives of the company Crypto Future. Their team is engaged in both products development and service delivery.
www.cryptofuture.com
krissta

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:56:46 AM

I have not seen a successful implementation of crypto currency in the food industry , and especially used a separate platform with its own token. The Rotharium has a great advantage.
venanboy

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 01:05:39 PM

It seems to me that the project team should update some of the information here so that new members can have quick access to the success of the project.
When the token is presented on exchanges and traded, any participant can find information in official sources. I think the Twitter and blog platform are doing a great job of informing the community.
I did not participate in the early stage of investment, but now I am interested in the work of the project after listing. It's good that the team has active channels of communication with the community.
zjgirt

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:33:05 AM

When the token is presented on exchanges and traded, any participant can find information in official sources. I think the Twitter and blog platform are doing a great job of informing the community.
I did not participate in the early stage of investment, but now I am interested in the work of the project after listing. It's good that the team has active channels of communication with the community.
I saw the activity of new participants in the Telegram chat. I think that the first application attracted attention with the use of a token to pay for food, and the community will be more actively involved in the token trade.
markiz7601

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:46:36 PM

And how can I see the list of registered companies in the rothariumfood app? Is their number increasing?
GGabox

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:42:57 AM

I would like to have the opportunity to test food in my region, but I have not seen such a prospect yet. Do all farmers registered in the app use Rotharium stickers?
danirpm

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:29:49 AM

Rotharium Food Tracing is a great way to see the work of a team. I think that buyers of goods will use this technology if more detailed information about the Rotharium is provided in their regions.
it seems to me that suppliers of goods will actively use this function for advertising purposes. Customers will learn about the freshness of goods and become regular customers.
kidd24

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:16:06 AM

Is the app for paying for goods in the Rotharium system already available for download, or is the first partner using a prototype to test the features?
jkernats

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:01:35 PM

And how can I see the list of registered companies in the rothariumfood app? Is their number increasing?
There is a map of participants with reference to the location of the registered company. But I have not yet understood what information the company needs to provide in order for the place of registration to be verified and truthful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: