Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
sularno

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:01:45 PM

I am not sure that the price of tokens will be able to grow until the moment when the token will be used as a payment for many partners in the food industry.
Customers of the application must use a token to register their farm companies. Therefore, there is another scenario in the exchanges.
in that case, I would like to know how to attract new farmers to register in the app.Representatives of the platform are negotiating in new regions to inform the community?
Earlier, the team reported that they held talks with the Association of Croatian entrepreneurs. I think this negotiation process is also continuing in other countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waltinho0807

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:54:34 PM

personally, I am interested in the product itself, which was presented by the project team, and I am interested in the opinion of other members of the Rotharium community to assess the prospects of the token for the near future.
as I see, the community supports the development of the project, but it is too early to talk about the high activity of new investors. Let's see what events will be presented at the project in the near future
it is possible that the developers will present the wallet.Now there is no information about other products of the platform that their development has begun.
It seems to me that after completing all stages of work on the implementation of RothariumFood, the team will begin to develop the remaining products, not earlier.
As I understand it, the platform has raised funds for the development of all applications. So it's worth waiting to see the launch of new products.
PaladinsOfAquarion

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:43:04 AM

Europe is ready to use the application . What about other regions where agriculture is also developed? Can your help improve the sale of goods in developing countries?
ILSad23

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:49:58 PM

personally, I am interested in the product itself, which was presented by the project team, and I am interested in the opinion of other members of the Rotharium community to assess the prospects of the token for the near future.
as I see, the community supports the development of the project, but it is too early to talk about the high activity of new investors. Let's see what events will be presented at the project in the near future
it is possible that the developers will present the wallet.Now there is no information about other products of the platform that their development has begun.
It seems to me that after completing all stages of work on the implementation of RothariumFood, the team will begin to develop the remaining products, not earlier.
As I understand it, the platform has raised funds for the development of all applications. So it's worth waiting to see the launch of new products.
of course, everyone understands this, but it is difficult to plan your strategy, if the terms in the roadmap only approximately talk about the work of the project.
debugx7

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:27:22 PM

I am not sure that the price of tokens will be able to grow until the moment when the token will be used as a payment for many partners in the food industry.
Customers of the application must use a token to register their farm companies. Therefore, there is another scenario in the exchanges.
in that case, I would like to know how to attract new farmers to register in the app.Representatives of the platform are negotiating in new regions to inform the community?
Earlier, the team reported that they held talks with the Association of Croatian entrepreneurs. I think this negotiation process is also continuing in other countries.
This is a good indicator of the trust in the project of the whole organization. If the negotiations convinced the participants of the effectiveness of the application for food producers, the number of registered companies in the region will grow very quickly.
DogeCoin2014

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:53:23 PM

Online store Marktawill be an excellent example of the development of blockchain technology to use the sale of quality farm products. I'm interested to learn about the progress of their work withRothariumfood
I think this information is relevant to the region, which has a online store, perhaps on the company website you can find information about the use of stickers Rotharium.
mazyarkhalvati

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 06:17:01 PM

I saw a map of registered entrepreneurs in the rothariumfood app. Not only Austria is actively expanding the list of such participants. This is a good thing.
Are they only registered on the site? How do you know they've already started distributing their products using the app?
I'm not sure they can use the app to directly sell products, but the Rotharium tools allow you to register a company by providing accurate information and contacts to potential customers
rajshukla1986

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:41:39 AM

I saw a map of registered entrepreneurs in the rothariumfood app. Not only Austria is actively expanding the list of such participants. This is a good thing.
Are they only registered on the site? How do you know they've already started distributing their products using the app?
I'm not sure they can use the app to directly sell products, but the Rotharium tools allow you to register a company by providing accurate information and contacts to potential customers
well, it seems to me that the consumption of the token on the platform and in a particular application is important here. What services do farmers pay for on the platform?
pprimorac

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:27:33 AM

I have not seen any changes in the demand for your token at the exchanges yet. What is your main strategy at the moment to increase the popularity of Rotharium products?
wolfw

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:33:50 AM

Online store Marktawill be an excellent example of the development of blockchain technology to use the sale of quality farm products. I'm interested to learn about the progress of their work withRothariumfood
I think this information is relevant to the region, which has a online store, perhaps on the company website you can find information about the use of stickers Rotharium.
Through the app it is very convenient to search for suppliers of products in your region. Not only can farmers start creating their own stickers to register their goods, I think it can be useful for managers too.
rajshukla1986

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:41:03 PM

This is a good indicator of the trust in the project of the whole organization. If the negotiations convinced the participants of the effectiveness of the application for food producers, the number of registered companies in the region will grow very quickly.
I have not heard of other negotiations with large companies or associations at the regional level. While there is only Croatia, but I hope this is only the first level.
pprimorac

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:39:18 PM

of course, everyone understands this, but it is difficult to plan your strategy, if the terms in the roadmap only approximately talk about the work of the project.
Yes, I agree with you. White paper showed a list of products and their launch dates, but not for all they are fair. Just from the main sources it is difficult to understand when we will see also other applications.
zavodchik

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:15:55 AM

Yes, I agree with you. White paper showed a list of products and their launch dates, but not for all they are fair. Just from the main sources it is difficult to understand when we will see also other applications.
how many apps will the team be able to launch this year? I did not see that there was any news about the beginning of their development.
bocha1964

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:12:48 AM

Through the app it is very convenient to search for suppliers of products in your region. Not only can farmers start creating their own stickers to register their goods, I think it can be useful for managers too.
I didn't download the app to learn their functions. Is there any feedback on the work RothariumFood from farmers or buyers of goods?
Mscris

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:05:53 AM

I have not heard of other negotiations with large companies or associations at the regional level. While there is only Croatia, but I hope this is only the first level.
this is also a great indicator of trust to the products Rotharium. If we are not talking about one company, but the whole community, I think that this region can become an active participant of the platform.
sularno

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:58:36 PM

I have not seen any changes in the demand for your token at the exchanges yet. What is your main strategy at the moment to increase the popularity of Rotharium products?
good question that excites all new investors, and can affect the opinion of traders. At the moment, the best way to increase the demand for tokens is to complete the development of all products.
homecyber

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:51:53 PM

well, it seems to me that the consumption of the token on the platform and in a particular application is important here. What services do farmers pay for on the platform?
it is possible that we are talking about a subscription fee. It would be logical to keep customers in the app without applying pressure from payments.
amstaf36

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:49:16 AM

Smart Wallet App promises to be interesting to use. What events can be expected at the project in the near future?
Rahat786

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:44:15 AM

good question that excites all new investors, and can affect the opinion of traders. At the moment, the best way to increase the demand for tokens is to complete the development of all products.
I agree with you 100%, quality work will serve as proof of the effectiveness of the use of the funds collected. The first step Rothariumfood showed. It remains to wait for a new round of development.
tatyana

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:39:06 PM

I didn't download the app to learn their functions. Is there any feedback on the work RothariumFood from farmers or buyers of goods?
I haven't seen this section of the app. But this is an important tool to increase the credibility of the application. I think they should show this information to new customers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: