Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:05:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO-ANN][NEON] :: Neon :: The Most Advanced Second Generation Currency  (Read 38098 times)
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:27:04 PM

Even if some of the newbies in this thread are genuine victims and not shills, you have to admit that getting scammed, or losing money in a hack is a rite of passage in the cryptocurrency world.

Stepping into this space and being given complete control of your money is like being a 19 year old teenager with overprotective parents who never let you out of the house and dropping into the middle of the Las Vegas strip with $10,000 in your pocket. If you're lucky, you can get out of there with some of the money, and you'll be a lot smarter for it when you do leave.

People are so used to financial regulations protecting them that they have become too trusting and never learned how to do proper due diligence themselves or ascertain someone's competence or character before handing them money.

After all, when was the last time you worried about the bank you use in the fiat world going broke and taking your deposits with it?

good point. scams were probably much more common in unregulated past, say early American History. people had to be wise themselves. Of course now people don't need to be wise cause the government has their back? problem is the government are now the scammers...

ctan75

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:26:08 PM

Is Neons ever coming back?  If you have -6 trust rating can you still log on and post to this board?
xt_c

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:22:23 PM

well, he got enough coins, so there will be no response anymore.. too bad. looked very interesting though  Sad
ctan75

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:19:33 PM

Well I hope he makes good on this.  It usually does not end well for people who go down the path of scamming/theft.

So I hope he's not a scammer.  Although I can't provide any more further details (lol) let this be a lesson for people who intend to scam. What goes around comes around.  However or whatever is your justification, its just not worth it.

Peace!     
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:22:38 PM

Is Neons ever coming back?  If you have -6 trust rating can you still log on and post to this board?

Yes. You can post Cheesy

I'm also a revolutionary developer and also have a coin that has actually LEAPFROGGED 5 whole generations of crypto!

Check it out here and get rich QUICK!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404524.0

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
cossakman

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:48:16 PM

Is it too late to invest?  Huh
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 11:52:55 PM

Is it too late to invest?  Huh

Yup , the creator has already fled with all the money.
Unfortunately your investment is safe because of you being late.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:11:35 AM

Yes. You can post Cheesy

I'm also a revolutionary developer and also have a coin that has actually LEAPFROGGED 5 whole generations of crypto!

Check it out here and get rich QUICK!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404524.0

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

FAILED..lol
Check it out here and get rich QUICK! Grin
bithic

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:47:14 AM

ATTENTION

I hate seeing people get scammed.  There is really no reason for people to throw their money away on these scams.  Nxt is still extremely cheap.  If the investors here just took their money and bought some Nxt, they would have been much better off.

If you were an investor in this scam, send me a PM with your Nxt address and I will give you some Nxt.  It will take me a few days to get everyones' Nxt address and then I will send out your Nxt.

A very generous offer from 2Kool4Skewl. I've invested all I can in Nxt, but I'd invest more in a heartbeat at current prices. People like 2Kool4Skewl are a credit to the Nxt community, and a reason to put your faith in the future of Nxt. Good ideas + good people attract more good people, and you can see this in the way people are getting behind Nxt and working together for its success.
Kmonk

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:12:24 AM

Did the guy who supposedly designed the logo get paid his 0.2BTC?
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:40:03 AM

Did the guy who supposedly designed the logo get paid his 0.2BTC?

... or could he belong to the scam gang ...
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:48:36 AM

i got suspicious after reading

"we are proud to announce a new epic coin"..
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:59:35 AM

I have a great idea for these IPO things.

why not have a provably unowned btc address and have people send it to that, something like
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

It will distribute the coins without having any way to scam people. If th makers of the coin want to make money, they can put their money where their mouth is.
git_donkey

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:30:31 AM

no day 3&4..it's a scam...
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:43:59 AM

I have a great idea for these IPO things.

why not have a provably unowned btc address and have people send it to that, something like
1BitcoinEaterAddressDontSendf59kuE

It will distribute the coins without having any way to scam people. If th makers of the coin want to make money, they can put their money where their mouth is.

There's already one. Counterparty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395761.0
bliljerk101

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:12:37 AM

NEONs disappeared…

bliljerk101

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:15:46 AM

You're already talking to the "devs" (i.e. "NEONs", the scammer), through bliljerk101 and his noob buddy buddy timjs, two obvious sock puppet accounts for NEONs. Anyone who falls for the transparent "if you don't want to lose money to an obvious scammer who failed to provide anything of substance, you have no balls" technique deserves to lose (a lot of money). If bliljherk101 was as dumb and childish as he looks, losing his coins to this scam would be a profitable lesson. Unfortunately, he's telling the truth when he acts like he's already made money from NEONs... he made money from the suckers. This forum definitely needs a much stricter moderation and anti-scamming policy...

bliljerk101

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:24:34 AM

What are the chances that NEONs is the only scammer in this thread, acting all alone?
Now who are his little helpers??

Maybe some of these shell-shocked newcomers in the thread?
I think Billy is all right, but im not vouching for anyone, and certainly not for someone THAT active in this thread.

You referring to me as "Billy"? Better read my username twice, if you are…

To everybody who is suspecting me as being NEONs (and those who have even messaged me about it), you're missing some very obvious things…
xgc

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:18:38 PM

What are the chances that NEONs is the only scammer in this thread, acting all alone?
Now who are his little helpers??

Maybe some of these shell-shocked newcomers in the thread?
I think Billy is all right, but im not vouching for anyone, and certainly not for someone THAT active in this thread.

You referring to me as "Billy"? Better read my username twice, if you are…

To everybody who is suspecting me as being NEONs (and those who have even messaged me about it), you're missing some very obvious things…

good to know your not a scammer.   just an idiot.   If it wasn't for you more would have fell into this one.

NXT: 7093025962659339894
"Scientific truth is beyond loyalty and disloyalty."
- Isaac Asimov, Foundation
timjs

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:57:19 PM

At least he uses proper grammar. For an "idiot", that's not too bad. Just saying..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: