Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 12:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 year of the bear market  (Read 1683 times)
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

I do not believe this will be a bear market for 18 years. This is basically impossible. In my opinion, cryptocurrencies have entered a critical period of 17 years. If the bear does not rise again in 18 years. Then the cryptocurrency may crash. Because you don't know how many players will enter each year from 17 to 18.

skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:28:52 AM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.

I think a lot of people agree that 2018 will be a bear market compared to the previous years for sure.

But I wonder what will happen to ICOs this year. I saw this interesting read about it on forbes https://www.forbes.com/sites/naeemaslam/2018/03/29/why-crypto-bear-market-would-only-bring-the-best-icos/#dce1e6331d2a

Thoughts?
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:25:52 AM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.

i don't think so, because if you can see in 2017 Q1, Q2 and Q3 is the bear markets and Q4 the bull run was coming
so, i think market will repeat itself my friend

I hope you are right my friend. No one knows what will happen, but we'll see by Q4. While waiting for that, let's keep increasing our portfolios

the possibility is so because at this time the market is still fluctuating and with so many people holding their coins and waiting for the market price to stabilize again brand new sell their altcoin and can get a good profit and could help the loss in the last few months
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:29:17 AM

hopefully in 2018 this bitcoin trading market can add advanced and also more glorious, bitcoin market will be a life for the pemkerja him, bitcoin trades very good for the community
Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:31:47 AM

So far, so good. Angry Angry
The whole market is in a depressed state.

bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:29:39 AM

crypto was suppose to be easy money. but the opposite if you are looking at prices all day. when the bull run hits the market it will be on the news article warning the apocalypse is coming. but its been quiet. only low alt coins are rising. those arent even news article worthy?

Ethereum and Uniswap.
gouzazhong

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

This year's market is really terrible. I saw my friends last year buying and selling cryptocurrencies to make money. This year I tried to buy cryptocurrencies and I was facing financial losses. But I think the cryptocurrency market is still worth investing because  invests in it. Get great benefits! Although the risk is great, I really like his rate of return!
10000usdperbtc
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:41:58 AM

I don't agree with you, it may not be entirely correct, there is a long bear market this year, and it hurts my mood, but that doesn't mean there won't be a bull market.In my view, 2018 is a secret year, with so much to unveil.It's the second quarter of 2018, and we've had a long trip this year.I believe the bear market will end and the bull market will continue.Good luck everyone.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

In January people were saying that 2018 is also known as year of cryptocurrency and many of us still believe that many big investors will join blockchain this year. Patience is the key to success.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

Many people profited from the huge percentages seen last year. The sustainability of a bull market was not possible any longer. Nevertheless, the market might go this way for another while till the awareness of the utility of the blockchain will be back in the average investors.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

maybe in the year, 2017 bitcoin experienced a very high price rise and now bitcoin still fluctuation then I am sure in 2018 this market will be big and can be profitable in the future because of a few months ago many people who lost money and losses

cudusab2bx

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

What about the crypto market? Will it be more stable? I think crypto is still volatile and every possibility may exist. I really hope that the price will be better soon. It is very happy to wait for the good market.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

It may look like a bear market for thi year but who knows? It still depends on the approach of the investors with cryptocurrency, specially those big time players. Those well known companies and even banks are embracing blockchain so sooner or later, they will also embrace cryptocurrency. That's for sure!
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

its wrong. lot of new people are entering crypto in 2018 and also lot of world biggest exchanges are ready to launch crypto exchanges including nasdaq exchange coming soon. So you will feel current marketcap is very low. nasdaq exchange marketcap is 9 trillion. even if 10% of total nasdaq comes in to crypto means btc will be around $50K also total marketcap will be 2 trillion. so 2018 will be the start of biggest bull runs and 2019 will be much better too.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

It is still too early to confirm the market trend for 2018. But I believe there will be plenty of opportunities until the end of the year to make a profit.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

its wrong. lot of new people are entering crypto in 2018 and also lot of world biggest exchanges are ready to launch crypto exchanges including nasdaq exchange coming soon. So you will feel current marketcap is very low. nasdaq exchange marketcap is 9 trillion. even if 10% of total nasdaq comes in to crypto means btc will be around $50K also total marketcap will be 2 trillion. so 2018 will be the start of biggest bull runs and 2019 will be much better too.
You are very optimistic. Perhaps you are right, but with a time limit ... Big money is inert, and it joining/will join slowly. And, of course, they will try to do this discreetly to get the maximum profit. Thus, in the near future we can only expect pumps, like the end of 2017. And, in general, a slow rise.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

unfortunately last year's nonstop pumps have ended with a lot of huge bubbles all around the altcoin market and almost all of the altcoins (mostly the bigger altcoins that are on top) are still stuck in huge bubbles and that means they need to get dumped for a very long time before they can get out of their bubbles and get ready for another round of pumps in a bull market with new sets of bubbles.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

I think that growth will be at the end of the year, when large investors will begin to record profits. In autumn many large events are expected, which will be supported by growth on the vane.

KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

I am still not sure about the direction of the market guys. We already saw a great bounce but maybe it was just a dead cat bounce. Currently the market is going down again, but I think we will see a new bottom signal around 6k.
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

Yeah, it looks like we're going to be seeing a bear market this year. But I think that it is too early to draw definite conclusions. I think after the summer the situation will become clearer. It's very sad to see my investment lose value, so I always keep my faith in the bull market.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: