Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHPMiner for CGMiner v3.7.2 / SGMiner 4.1.0+ with multi rig support  (Read 11550 times)
prdatur (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:39:45 PM

Current linux rpcclient installation script has a bug where it just exit's.
Till the new update is released a fix is to remove "exit 0;" on line 68.
Also after the script has finished check /etc/init.d/phpminer_rpcclient there is a line where it says PROGRAM=  if there are any { or } please remove those brackets.
SirGeekalot

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:34:15 PM

Also, i just did a git pull and now i'm getting a DB Locked error.

Is the cronjob still running? When you get the error and how it is completely called?

i'm getting this

CryptoCoinz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:03:14 AM

Can someone tell me where a step by step guide is to setting this up. We have tried and we cant get it right.
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:22:19 PM

A new update with a new config structure is on the way. It needs some more testings.

Can someone tell me where a step by step guide is to setting this up. We have tried and we cant get it right.

Readme.md has all what you need, if you are on linux there are one click installation shell files.
itraxe

Activity: 264
Merit: 252

alt coins trader/miner.

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:19:02 PM

i did everything by manual and still get

Connection Refuse

when i first login time to phpminer and put all setings

who will support me with that will get donate
itraxe

Activity: 264
Merit: 252

alt coins trader/miner.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:18:05 AM

also cannot connect rpc client on bamt 1.3

help me guys

i did all by manual 100%
divxrullz

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:29:27 AM

Would be nice to show up the Rig Work Utility in %, next to Rig hasrate...
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:13:46 PM

Have to check the Space. I have so much infos displayed that I needed to cut off some text strings from the model in order to get a 1 line entry without a wrap.
divxrullz

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:12:42 PM

Have to check the Space. I have so much infos displayed that I needed to cut off some text strings from the model in order to get a 1 line entry without a wrap.

I meaning top of cards info, next to overall hashrate
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:41:24 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 05:05:25 PM by prdatur

New version available: 1.3.1

Changes:
  - Fix fatal error for infoException not found.

After updates always update the phpminer rpcclient and restart the service.

New version available: 1.3.0

Changes:
  - All API-Commands will now be executed from the rpc client, so only rpc connection details are required by adding rigs.
  - Removed push.co notification service because the push.co service does not work and no response from their support.
  - Added access management.
  - Fix some problems while editing a rig.
  - Fixed CPU-Usage problem on RPC-Client
  - Add cron lock-pid.
  - Changed kernel miner settings to text input instead of select
  - Fix cron for rebooting rig's
  - Add rig based pools
  - Add "shortname" for rigs which will be used as the username appendings for rig based pools.
  - Add bug reporting
  - Re-Added fan rpm output.
  - Add manual rig reboot command for each rig.
  - Fix error message when miner software has no pools configurated.
  - Add possibility to change pool group.
  - Add version number to the page title.
  - While in collapsed mode, a change affects all devices within this rig.
  - Change donate system where user can choose how much he wants to donate.
  - Fix typos.

After updates always update the phpminer rpcclient and restart the service.
techforge

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:00:44 AM

First let me say this is the best monitoring and alert solution I have yet to come across, and I will gladly donate if I can get it working again - which brings me to my question  Wink  I just installed phpminer for the first time yesterday (version 1.2.1)  I had it all configured and working well until today, when I saw a new version was out.  I downloaded the 1.3.1 zip and ran the linux installer script like I did for the initial installation of 1.2.1.  During the install it prompted for mysql user and password, which I guessed as phpminer/phpminer.  When this finished I tried to open the web page and was greeted with a notice that I had just installed or upgraded phpminer, and I should install mysql and edit config.php with my database connection details.  This puzzled me since I already installed mysql when I installed version 1.2.1 yesterday.  Rather than reinstall mysql I edited the config.php file in the config folder with what I thought were the correct database connection details.  After doing that I can open the main page, but all of my miners are gone, and there's an error "can't connect to driver" at the top left of each page.

So my question is have I completely broken my installation?  What's the correct procedure for upgrading?  Thanks and keep up the great work - this is a great app!
nem2k

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:59:46 AM

can anyone confirm whether this works with cgminer-kalroth?
divxrullz

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:29:17 AM

can anyone confirm whether this works with cgminer-kalroth?

Confirmed for ver. 1.2.0 I have tried 1.2.1 bud i have some issues during install. Still didn't check current version - 1.3.1 (i hope it works)
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:22:47 AM

First let me say this is the best monitoring and alert solution I have yet to come across, and I will gladly donate if I can get it working again - which brings me to my question  Wink  I just installed phpminer for the first time yesterday (version 1.2.1)  I had it all configured and working well until today, when I saw a new version was out.  I downloaded the 1.3.1 zip and ran the linux installer script like I did for the initial installation of 1.2.1.  During the install it prompted for mysql user and password, which I guessed as phpminer/phpminer.  When this finished I tried to open the web page and was greeted with a notice that I had just installed or upgraded phpminer, and I should install mysql and edit config.php with my database connection details.  This puzzled me since I already installed mysql when I installed version 1.2.1 yesterday.  Rather than reinstall mysql I edited the config.php file in the config folder with what I thought were the correct database connection details.  After doing that I can open the main page, but all of my miners are gone, and there's an error "can't connect to driver" at the top left of each page.

So my question is have I completely broken my installation?  What's the correct procedure for upgrading?  Thanks and keep up the great work - this is a great app!

Nothing is lost.
Can you check that php5 mysql is installed?
Type in "apt-get install php5-mysql" when it is not, just install it and tell me if this helped.
techshadow

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:20:21 PM

Nothing is lost.
Can you check that php5 mysql is installed?
Type in "apt-get install php5-mysql" when it is not, just install it and tell me if this helped.

For some reason I can't post with my other forum account - it says "less than 360 seconds since your last post from this IP" even though it's been over 12 hours.  I had to make a new account.

PHP5-mysql was not installed.  After installing I can open the main page and there's no driver error; however, my miners are gone and it's prompting me to add one like it does when you first connect to a fresh installation.  I tried adding one of my miners and when I check connection it says it's unable to connect to the client rpc, even though I copied index.php over to the client restarted the service, and the service is running on the client.
icaros

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:44:47 PM

this problem still exists with 1.3.1.

PID USER      PR  NI  VIRT  RES  SHR S  %CPU %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND
11075 sickki    20   0  254m  12m 7556 R 104.2  0.1 116:27.71 php
sickki@debian-server:~$ ps aux | grep 11075
sickki   11075 97.1  0.0 260936 13144 ?        Rs   15:41 117:13 php -f /var/www/phpminer/phpminer_rpcclient/index.php

1.3.1 won't work anymore on windows. When i try add it to phpminer daemon will die.

C:\Program Files (x86)\CGWatcher-1.3.2\phpminer\phpminer_rpcclient>php index.php

08.03.2014 19:12:26: Starting RPC Server at 0.0.0.0 on port 11111
08.03.2014 19:13:15: Incoming data request: test_connection

and then it's die.
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:00:31 PM

this problem still exists with 1.3.1.

PID USER      PR  NI  VIRT  RES  SHR S  %CPU %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND
11075 sickki    20   0  254m  12m 7556 R 104.2  0.1 116:27.71 php
sickki@debian-server:~$ ps aux | grep 11075
sickki   11075 97.1  0.0 260936 13144 ?        Rs   15:41 117:13 php -f /var/www/phpminer/phpminer_rpcclient/index.php

1.3.1 won't work anymore on windows. When i try add it to phpminer daemon will die.

C:\Program Files (x86)\CGWatcher-1.3.2\phpminer\phpminer_rpcclient>php index.php

and then it's die.

did you also copied the 1.3.1 rpc client to the debian-server system? I had the 100% issue too, but with my changes it run's now for days without any 100% actions.

and then it's die.

Please check your config.php on windows rpc client, i just copied now all files to a windows vm and started it, this worked well, to get the test_connection call i tried to add the rig. This worked also however the system told me that cgminer not running and i got an error message dialog with that information, but the rpc client still running under windows 7.
icaros

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:15:01 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 08:48:44 PM by icaros

did you also copied the 1.3.1 rpc client to the debian-server system? I had the 100% issue too, but with my changes it run's now for days without any 100% actions.

Yes i did copy 1.3.1 rpc client to the debian-server system. It's 100% cpu usage on all rigs with 1.3.1

Code:
<?php
/* * ********* CONFIG ***************** */

// Service IP.
// This address is used to bind the service.
// If you provide 0.0.0.0 all interface are bound, this means that the api is connectable at any ip-address on this machine.
// Provide 127.0.0.1 to only allow localhost.
// If your rig is within your local network, provide the ip address which you eather configurated by your self or got from your router per DHCP.
$config['ip'] = '0.0.0.0';

// Service port, change it to your needs, please keep in mind, in Linux ports lower 1000 can only be created by user root.
$config['port'] = 11111;

// Miner, can be cgminer or sgminer
$config['miner'] = 'cgminer';

// The miner api ip
$config['miner_api_ip'] = '127.0.0.1';

// The port of the miner api
$config['miner_api_port'] = 4028;

// Miner binary, this can be left empty if the binary is the same as the miner. For example miner = cgminer, miner_binary = cgminer or on windows cgminer.exe
$config['miner_binary'] = '';

// RPC Secret key.
$config['rpc_key'] = 'xxxx';

// The path + file where the cgminer.conf is.
// Please make sure that the user which run's this script has the permission to edit this file.
$config['cgminer_config_path'] = 'C://Program Files (x86)//CGWatcher-1.3.2//cgminer-kalroth-api-patched//cgminer.conf';

// The path where the cgminer executable is.
// Please make sure that the user which run's this script has the permission to start cgminer.
$config['cgminer_path'] = 'C://Program Files (x86)//CGWatcher-1.3.2//cgminer-kalroth-api-patched//';

// Path to AMD SDK if available (Normally this is only needed within Linux)
$config['amd_sdk'] = '';

/* * ********* CONFIG END ************* */

This conf worked with earlier versions. It's most likely something with this new rpc talking to cgminer code.
It won't crash if you have no cgminer running.
prdatur (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:05:36 PM

This conf worked with earlier versions. It's most likely something with this new rpc talking to cgminer code.
It won't crash if you have no cgminer running.

Will test it with a cgminer running next week.

With the 100% cpu usage. How ~often it happens and after  what ~time?
icaros

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:22:43 PM

100% CPU Bug happens almost instantly everytime when i have phpminer page open on browser. Any ideas how to debug what it's doing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: