Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:08:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping Nxt and here's why you should too  (Read 21265 times)
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:35:25 AM

as he said, use ur brain.

I bought 1.2Mnxt for 0.02btc.

I let you do the math on my ROI, is it plausible to have that ROI without having smartass buyers who don't know that 2+2=4. When some of the top account will dump; u will say WTF on the main thread, and everyone involved will tell you that it's normal when everyone outside will just watch. I assume you will believe the nxt community members ?

POS are maybe the future, but not if distributed like that.

1. show the proof or gtfo

2. most people paid close to nothing for BTC or LTC or whatever, so what? i bought ltc and sold 4 times more expensive, the same with qrk and zet and now is a great time to buy some nxt before it released on cryptsy and other exchanges, someone will make a small fortune if he buy now instead of bithing about initial stakeholders profit

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:36:33 AM

lol at this when i see people jumping on any new NXT copycats, sending BTC like crazy to be among the first holders. You're against NXT just because you don't get in early. That's the game, all cryptos are working like that, more or less, deal with it. Seriously, you just frustrated, that's an obvious human feeling. If you were to get NXT early, you would promote it like crazy. Predictable joke polemists.

If you want to be rich stakeholder, just do ur coin and get rewarded, that's normal.
Viperbass

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:36:41 AM

All I know is that if 2nd Gen currencies make it, 3rd Gen will be virtual replacement of our current fiat banking system. Seems like some people want control to be centralized.
_gnasher_

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:37:19 AM

WORST case scenario, it's dumped down to 0.000001BTC/NXT by all the stakeholders. Or it spends the next few months at a 08 resistance. All that is going to happen is that the original NXT will be re-distributed amongs 1000s of individuals. At which point it will rise. This isn't a coin to trade, it's one to invest in.
NWO (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:38:03 AM

There are loads of puppet accounts trying to make people feel this is all legit and that they will make big because history repeats itself, right? Wrong.

Two weeks ago when that pump was happening, practically ALL of the Nxt was held internally. The developers were practically selling to themselves to artificially increase the price. When all of the volume is coming from a small group of people, who in their right mind thinks this market is not being manipulated? The bag holders know the price will go down and they are cashing out now on suckers to buy back later for cheap. Rinse and repeat. All day I have been watching large buy walls get demolished. We are talking 500k walls and so on. Those poor people are now stuck at that price point while the greedy few buy back a lot cheaper for more carnage.  
KingGoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:50:53 AM

I been thinking about selling half or more my self but the problem now is the fees for BTC withdrawals  Cry BTC withdrawals: 1.4% to 2.8% Just terrible!!!

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:56:42 AM

How about we look at the OPs posts about Nxt price in chronological order:

tl;dr: NWO is trying to manipulate the price all the time.

Considering there is ONE BILLION coins dispersed among a small number of unknowns who for whatever reason cannot give their true identity (unlike Ripple or eMunie). VERY high chance of being scammed. The market is being manipulated to create a frenzy - which is sadly working.

So many people about to get burned...

I've been trying to login to dgex for 30 minutes now to dump as there is going to be a BIG crash from all of the 1,000,000+ holders looking to clean up on the late comers. Now it has been removed from coinmarketcap.com

What is going on? Did the unknown developers and the few investors run? Really concerned  Huh

What is going on with Nxt? I am trying to dump and dgex won't load due to an internal error. Anyone else getting this? It is annoying because the price is snowballing.

January 3rd is the official launch of Nxt when the open source documents are revealed. I wonder what price we will be looking at?

I think around 0.0003

Edit: Price is already rallying. We have seen over 40% in a matter of days.

One day closer to lift off  Tongue

The official Nxt launch is only days away  Shocked

Pump set. $1+ for 2014 set. Ready for take off!

We have drawn closer, only 1-2 days depending on where you live. Price has already shot up 40%+  Grin

Open source incoming! Rally has begun! Anything below .0001 is CHEAP  Grin

Yes, everyone. BUY BUY BUY. Open source will put this on parity with BTC! GO GO GO!

And now this topic.
A day from now, when price is rising, he will tell you to BUY BUY BUY.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:57:30 AM

I been thinking about selling half or more my self but the problem now is the fees for BTC withdrawals  Cry BTC withdrawals: 1.4% to 2.8% Just terrible!!!

I know what you mean. I sold some at 0.0001, re-bought much lower and now looking to sell at 0.00008 but I won't be getting back in. If you do the math, it is a bad investment. Fees and price potential.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:00:14 AM

Thanks for proving that I am legitimate. Like I said, do the math like I did today and it looks really bad. I was a large investor (still own more than 50,000) but I am looking to get out. After seeing the trends that I have been seeing, it is scary!

How about we look at the OPs posts about Nxt price in chronological order:

tl;dr: NWO is trying to manipulate the price all the time.

Considering there is ONE BILLION coins dispersed among a small number of unknowns who for whatever reason cannot give their true identity (unlike Ripple or eMunie). VERY high chance of being scammed. The market is being manipulated to create a frenzy - which is sadly working.

So many people about to get burned...

I've been trying to login to dgex for 30 minutes now to dump as there is going to be a BIG crash from all of the 1,000,000+ holders looking to clean up on the late comers. Now it has been removed from coinmarketcap.com

What is going on? Did the unknown developers and the few investors run? Really concerned  Huh

What is going on with Nxt? I am trying to dump and dgex won't load due to an internal error. Anyone else getting this? It is annoying because the price is snowballing.

January 3rd is the official launch of Nxt when the open source documents are revealed. I wonder what price we will be looking at?

I think around 0.0003

Edit: Price is already rallying. We have seen over 40% in a matter of days.

One day closer to lift off  Tongue

The official Nxt launch is only days away  Shocked

Pump set. $1+ for 2014 set. Ready for take off!

We have drawn closer, only 1-2 days depending on where you live. Price has already shot up 40%+  Grin

Open source incoming! Rally has begun! Anything below .0001 is CHEAP  Grin

Yes, everyone. BUY BUY BUY. Open source will put this on parity with BTC! GO GO GO!

And now this topic.
A day from now, when price is rising, he will tell you to BUY BUY BUY.
drmagicblue

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:16:26 AM

Bingo OP. The market manipulation on DGEX was like nothing I've ever seen. I was stung by it a few times but ultimately  managed to make a small profit and I've now sold all my NXT. I won't be buying again, no matter how low they go. Like you say, all it takes is one big dump from an early investor for the price to plummet. It makes Bitcoin look stable.
nastybit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:21:25 AM

Bingo OP. The market manipulation on DGEX was like nothing I've ever seen. I was stung by it a few times but ultimately  managed to make a small profit and I've now sold all my NXT. I won't be buying again, no matter how low they go. Like you say, all it takes is one big dump from an early investor for the price to plummet. It makes Bitcoin look stable.

It looks bitcoin look stable because it has not been premined and distributed to 70 (or less, excluding puppets) suckers.
The code disclosed represents exactly how this project started, maybe a good idea very bad executed.
Seriously, would you ever go to a customer with such a piece of shit? I wouldn't, I'd present it the best I can
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:25:56 AM

I'm really regretting the investment now. I could have dumped before making this thread but there are too many clueless people who need the facts. It only took me a day of light thinking... sigh. Oh well I am still in the black (just), looking for a way out.
solracx

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 11:30:49 AM

Two weeks ago when that pump was happening, practically ALL of the Nxt was held internally. The developers were basically selling to themselves to artificially increase the price. When all of the volume is coming from a small group of people, who in their right mind thinks this market is not being manipulated?

Is it possible, that because the also own the exchange DGEX, that they could have pretended to have purchased NXT with fictitious BTC?

ZenithCoin - Sustainable Scrypt Based Crypto Currency
solracx

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 11:33:19 AM

Could it be that there aren't that much BTC in DGEX?

Likely, because there is only one coin in the exchange.  It is hard to fake a BTC when you request a withdrawal.  But if you don't then you never know if the BTC you own is real or not.

ZenithCoin - Sustainable Scrypt Based Crypto Currency
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:36:02 AM

Two weeks ago when that pump was happening, practically ALL of the Nxt was held internally. The developers were basically selling to themselves to artificially increase the price. When all of the volume is coming from a small group of people, who in their right mind thinks this market is not being manipulated?

Is it possible, that because the also own the exchange DGEX, that they could have pretended to have purchased NXT with fictitious BTC?

Exactly. Everyone is getting played. Well done Nxt devs, you banked and played the whole community like a well strung violin. I tilt my hat to you all.
de3mka

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

How do I change an avatar?

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:40:08 AM

Bingo OP. The market manipulation on DGEX was like nothing I've ever seen.

Date registered: 22.12.2013, 17:44:44

You should have lived through the Great Manipulator Era of Bitcoin. NXT actually does quite well so far.

BTC: 16o89714EG9WGyi39NxifutFYk55QkxqQK
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:04:50 PM

OMG guys, get a life seriously.
What's the point of trolling NXT ?
Getting a cheap price maybe ? Oh I see...

So far, all the manipulators of NXT are trolls.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:14:39 PM

Actually it is a warning to not get duped. Of course a large bag holder like yourself would find this offensive  Roll Eyes
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:16:26 PM

Actually it is a warning to not get duped. Of course a large bag holder like yourself would find this offensive  Roll Eyes

So what is your advice ? Dumping all your coin ? You call this an advice ?
NWO (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:28:05 PM

So what is your advice ? Dumping all your coin ? You call this an advice ?

Maybe that mask is covering your eyes but it is all in the thread why Nxt is the worst investment right now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: