Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping Nxt and here's why you should too  (Read 21265 times)
phazon307

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:20:13 AM

I so can't wait tell Betacoin makes a laughing stock out of the whole crypto world. Hardly anybody is mining it and it's worth about 3 cents a coin now. Just wait though Smiley

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
NWO (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:22:37 AM

This really says it all:

From dgex.com Terms and Conditions on or about 1/6/2014:

"Once a deposit is made, the funds transferred become the property of DGEX.com and
    the client can hold no claim for the funds displayed on their DGEX.com account..."

"Refund Policy: While DGEX.com is aiming for bona fide operationability, there are no refunds.
   All deposits are considered final purchases of digital tokens within the DGEX.com database only."

Why would anybody want such a claim?

The whole Nxt scene is really dodgy. But yeah, totally agree.
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:24:01 AM

This thread is cute, I like it
dulinxu

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:36:35 PM

do you think you are smart?Huh?  LOL Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

the stockholders who owns amount coin can generate 1 btc everyday based on exsting price!!!!!!  if price goes up, their profit will grow up! Grin Grin Grin Grin Smiley Smiley Smiley,  you are smart in your own world!!!
do you think the all stockholders are stupied?Huh LOL
do you think it is just like a scam altcoin??? LOL
do you think people will go out after you?HuhHuh??  LOL
do you think it is not selfish to tell people what you really think after you go out?Huh??

based on your thought, the mastercoin stockholders would earn much more bitcoin!!!  they got lots of investment, how can they take nothing back to the investors!!! LOL!!!
based on you thought,   tell people dont spend money on cryptocoins next time!!!!!  LOL

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
dulinxu

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:40:48 PM

i guess you are looking for new IPO!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

you teach me knows the truth about the "fair"!!!!!!!!   it is about selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

then nxt, nxt nxt nxt,

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Figalo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:13:25 PM

From the rapport Global Wealth Databook 2012 :
For 223 000 billions dollars in the world, 82.4% of this monney is keep by only 8.1% of population.

https://publications.credit-suisse.com/app/shop/index.cfm?fuseAction=OpenShopCategory&coid=381975&lang=FR
NWO (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:32:55 AM

For 223 000 billions dollars in the world, 82.4% of this monney is keep by only 8.1% of population.

https://publications.credit-suisse.com/app/shop/index.cfm?fuseAction=OpenShopCategory&coid=381975&lang=FR

At least that money was earned... Nxt was a cut short IPO which made a lucky few very wealthy. They cut it short because the developers wanted more Nxt for themselves instead of dispersing it more evenly.
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:13:03 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 11:53:16 PM by SyRenity

Once it hits 0.00008+, I'm out. Forever. Here's why:

There are around 70 odd 'donors/ founders/ whatever you call them who hold 4,000,000 Nxt each (probably more). That only equals 280,000,000 Nxt, where is the rest?Huh Good question.
- 3/4 of Nxt is not accounted for

How have you reached this conclusion?

AFAIR the original dev published this formula:
total_number_of_nxt * 1000 / balance_of_1BCN1ugdKdWd9pQ8Am9hMhtHZfmbXzxE8a

This means each holds on average 14,2M on average (and probably within 10M - 47,6M range).
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 09:28:01 AM

I don't see Cryptocurrency as a get-rich-quick-scheme. It is a matter of changing society with new ideas and innovation.
NXT bring some serious innovative ideas and principles. It doesn't matter the current price. It was the same at the beginning of Bitcoin : no one wanted it. You could just buy a pizza with 10000 BTC. Now look at what you can afford with 10K BTC.
It is only the very beginning of NXT, people cannot imagine how big it will be.

NXT is the best long term investment. If you say the contrary, you are a troll.

Greed will cost you money most likely, best is wait at least one year if NXT becomes somehow usefull before buying even single NXT  (the first two sentences is good advice)
Edward50

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:13:26 PM

What does NXT really offer that bitcoin, other alts, or 2nd gen alts offer? Not that much that is really useful.

2nd generation alts will be a dime a dozen, they will never get the popularity needed until something truly revolutionary is developed.

All alts are going down right now and will get worse. I don't own much of any of them right now.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:09:06 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 01:21:26 PM by halinyo

Nxt is not a coin for me. Just making others rich...

I also summarized a few things here about NXTCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418673.msg4545946#msg4545946

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:24:14 AM

Next coin is not safe for the end user.
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182

NXT.org

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:34:20 AM

Haha it's hard to keep a serious face while reading the ignorant replies in here.

First of all: there was and is less circulation of Bitcoins than of NXT, same thing with Litecoin and Peercoin and all coins.
Hell, it's even true of gold, silver, dollars, euros etc. and it hasn't stopped anything from being valued.

People seem to be stuck in November 2013 when the first 73 people started selling off hundreds of millions of NXT, today there are 15+ thousand NXTers and the number is growing by several percent DAILY. By the end of a month NXT will have one of the best circulations out there, no doubt.

Are there a few greedy ones that got lucky? Yeah of course, that's the name of the game, but it has absolutely no impact on the ecosystem of NXT, which is truly revolutionary.

And as for OPs retarded opinion that the wealthy people of the world having earned the money, contrary to the ones who invested early in NXT? HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAH hahhaahahahahhahha yeah riiiight. It's not like the rich in the world has got rich by exploiting people, getting in early on deals, corruption, slave labour etc. Cheesy

It's so cute to see teens and nobodies attempt to comprehend economics. And even more so attempt to comprehend the revolution that is cryptocurrencies.
You are all just mad and sad that you can't buy a random cryptocurrency and watch it grow ten thousand fold, like the lottery.
You missed the first NXT train and that's fine, NXT will grow thousands of percent in the next months after asset exchange/colored coins aswell as the upcoming news articles about NXT.

But hey, keep up the hate it keeps NXT on the frontpage and intelligent people (those with actual money to spend) will see through the hate and become NXTers, they all do.
filchef

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:05:07 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 11:41:00 AM by filchef

I am newbe for NXT and I try him faucet - there was one transaction which newer arrive  in my wallet and missing in the blockexplorer -so for me this is the useless network .Here is details for transaction -
Recipient - 8741555535567987120  Transaction - 248517930818134564 Amount - 4  Date - 2014-01-18 09:23:33
I email to the support but nobody answer me.
I think this is no peer to peer and is some kind of web based system of network so it is non reliability.

And If I send or receive more then 4 coin and they never arrive ?

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:01:27 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2014, 08:43:27 AM by superresistant

I am newbe for NXT and I try him faucet - there was one transaction which newer arrive  in my wallet and missing in the blockexplorer -so for me this is the useless network .Here is details for transaction -
Recipient - 8741555535567987120  Transaction - 248517930818134564 Amount - 4  Date - 2014-01-18 09:23:33
I email to the support but nobody answer me.
I think this is no peer to peer and is some kind of web based system of network so it is non reliability.
And If I send or receive more then 4 coin and they never arrive ?

All links about Nxt here : http://nxtarea.com/
Explorer here : http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=40 or here http://mynxt.info/blockexplorer/ or even here : http://22k.io/
Online wallet here : http://wallet.nxtarea.com:7874/

Resume from the main thread here : http://www.nxtcoins.nl/50-2/

One of many exchange : http://bter.com/trade/nxt_btc
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:23:22 PM

"At least that money was earned..."
WRONG!

The vast majority of traditional fiat was not earned. Please, stick to facts. Does created out of thin air ring any bells?

The vast majority of money of the peoples wasn't in fact "earned". Instead it's unearned at best. Even some countries tax systems refer to these monies as 'unearned income'.

To refer to the majority of traditional fiat money being "earned'" is disingenuous. In fact it's all first created out of thin air as debt based currency, to the detriment of the people whom are made unwitting debt slaves into perpetuity. Take away all the debts, and suddenly there wont be any traditional fiat left either.

As for Nxt:
------------

Why is it that the Exchange, the only Nxt Exchange worthy of mention, forces extreme Terms of Agreement?

RE: once anyone deposits or has any funds of any types at that Exchange in question those funds are no longer the property of the account holder, but instead the property of the Exchange.

Until Nxt is traded in an ethical fashion on an ethical Exchange, and until it's price reflects the enormous numbers of Nxt it wont be on my radar, and I will stay far away from Nxt.

Nxt is worth merely worth a fraction of it's current value, imo, and that's the only opinion that matters.

As for that Exchange with the outrageous terms? Forgetaboutem, and get your funds out now.

As for Nxt itself: seems like a real innovation. But needing assistance finding it's way out of the forest of trees.

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
BitcoinMTG

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:40:07 AM

Why is it that the Exchange, the only Nxt Exchange worthy of mention, forces extreme Terms of Agreement?

What about Bter ?
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:30:15 AM

There are a lot of new exchanges for Nxt available. Give it time and don't expect a new currency to get big in a few months, this takes time.
Emule

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:44:36 PM

GET out of nxt fast, hughe red flags

Its over NXT is dead, if you want some money back dump right now cos when whales start to dump it will be at 0 in seconds.

reasons why to dump

community not capable to take over the project
AE not working

client posponed again and again
promissed features not developed
nobody understand the code
epic failing marketing
lot of other stuff going on get out fast
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:01:07 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 02:15:26 AM by hvezdasmrti

I love these words, as a notoric hater of something which made 73 people rich and thousands of sheeps buying for oppressive price from the trust...

NXT can make popular by community and not hated only one thing, just start a secondary IPO and spread up the coins into the whole community. Just like NEM - make a thread, let people pay some coins (not too many), let it run for few weeks and the divide the NXTs between everyone who has take a part in an IPO. And some amount give just for free for everybody, not too much stuff but it will make you very popular not hated like now - e. g. 220 mil. IPO, 20.000 attendants who paid some BTC, so everyone will get 10000NXT and the 20 millions divide to everyone even who has not paid, e. g. 100NXT per person . Some NXT you can save for promoting the coin (just by bribing with NXT), some NXT may be used for charity and marketing. It will make NXT popular and community will not cry that it makes NXT inflationary, i personally have no problem to give some devaluation for good purposes like charity or marketing.
All 73 NXTers have now enough BTCs from the hell expensive NXTs so i dont see a problem. Yes it will probably shoot down the price. However noobs who have bought for oppresive prices dont deserve anything else.

But this scenario will happen even if NXTers will not do that - just when the price goes down and NXT will fade away NXTers will not have any other solution how to save the project.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: