Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★  (Read 135894 times)
Cryptoinn

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:15:06 AM

WTS 2000 NYAN = 0.1 BTC   Roll Eyes
Efitzhenry

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:52:58 AM

Im setting up a nyan pool right now to help out. just be about another 30ish minutes id say waiting on the block chain to sync.

pttinh

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:36:48 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432098.20

WTF is going on here? Don't know what they are doing!!!
Cryptoinn

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:04:28 AM

Noone care about scammy losers, u should forget about em.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:07:31 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 

http://imgur.com/hC5C9Xb

Hi, americanpegasus here (the same one from Reddit).  I am happy to be spearheading efforts to get this coin on the map. 

I feel it has a great future, and I want to be a part of it.  We have needed a 'cat' based coin for a while now, and Kittehcoin and Catcoin didn't really 'click' with me.  This coin just kind of *clicked* like I think it did with other people (as you can tell from my giveaway thread). 

People have always loved Nyan, and they are going to love this coin. 

I was thrilled to give away so many NYAN today in that thread on Reddit, but the best is yet to come.  My real passion is games and game theory.  Now I usually use my powers for profit in the Dogecoin community, creating games that pit people against each other, but thanks to the generous donations I have received from NYAN founders and supporters I can run some awesome non-profit games on the /r/nyancoins subreddit (starting tomorrow!) that are going to be a blast and free-to-play. 

Wait and see what I come up with; you're going to like it.  Smiley 

If you want to pitch in with the Reddit awareness efforts, my NYAN donation address is KNmuPLJMZp2GBSXmPaUA7iXViDSX6un5HC 

All donations are used to send fellow kitty-tats to space, as you will see (and have already seen). 

Love you all!  Here's a list of goals we should be focusing on in the short to mid term (non-technical): 

- We need a tip bot on Reddit BAD.  We should reach out to the creator of the Dogetipbot and see if we can pay him in NYAN to port his code over for us. 
- Trading NYAN is important, as liquidity leads to a stable price, which can lead to value increases. 
- We need to find an identity for this coin, and imagine it's potential uses.  Dogecoin is the currency for internet love and tipping?  Well let's be the internet currency for games and chance, or *something*.  We are going to get a lot of love from teenage girls and 20-something females who want to get into cryptocoins once this takes off.  Think of a reason why they should want this coin other than 'its cute'. 
- We need to get some more visibility.  Celebrities would go bonkers for this: hell, Jenna Marbles dressed up as Nyan one year.  Let's give her a large bounty of coins and get her hype machine started. 
- We need to spread the wealth whenever we have it.  Dogecoin didn't get to low orbit by hoarding and hoping others would do the work. 
- We need more pools; I don't know how to make a pool, or I would!  If you are tech savy, please help! 

Cool

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
lzr1900

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:23:07 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 

Hi, americanpegasus here (the same one from Reddit).  I am happy to be spearheading efforts to get this coin on the map. 

I feel it has a great future, and I want to be a part of it.  We have needed a 'cat' based coin for a while now, and Kittehcoin and Catcoin didn't really 'click' with me.  This coin just kind of *clicked* like I think it did with other people (as you can tell from my giveaway thread). 

I was thrilled to give away so many NYAN today in that thread on Reddit, but the best is yet to come.  My real passion is games and game theory.  Now I usually use my powers for profit in the Dogecoin community, creating games that pit people against each other, but thanks to the generous donations I have received from NYAN founders and supporters I can run some awesome non-profit games on the /r/nyancoins subreddit (starting tomorrow!) that are going to be a blast and free-to-play. 

If you want to pitch in with the Reddit awareness efforts, my NYAN donation address is KNmuPLJMZp2GBSXmPaUA7iXViDSX6un5HC 

All donations are used to send fellow kitty-tats to space, as you will see (and have already seen). 

Love you all!  Here's a list of goals we should be focusing on in the short to mid term (non-technical): 

- We need a tip bot on Reddit BAD.  We should reach out to the creator of the Dogetipbot and see if we can pay him in NYAN to port his code over for us. 
- Trading NYAN is important, as liquidity leads to a stable price, which can lead to value increases. 
- We need to find an identity for this coin, and imagine it's potential uses.  Dogecoin is the currency for internet love and tipping?  Well let's be the internet currency for games and chance, or *something*.  We are going to get a lot of love from teenage girls and 20-something females who want to get into cryptocoins once this takes off.  Think of a reason why they should want this coin other than 'its cute'. 
- We need to get some more visibility.  Celebrities would go bonkers for this: hell, Jenna Marbles dressed up as Nyan one year.  Let's give her a large bounty of coins and get her hype machine started. 
- We need to spread the wealth whenever we have it.  Dogecoin didn't get to low orbit by hoarding and hoping others would do the work. 
- We need more pools; I don't know how to make a pool, or I would!  If you are tech savy, please help! 

Cool

thanks for your work.
Donated.
Let's make some BIG!
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:12:12 PM

NYANCOIN has been added to P2Pool.org!

To view the pool stats visit:

http://p2pool.org:33775/static/

To mine NYAN point your miner to:

http://p2pool.org:33775

Use your wallet address as the username and anything for a password.

Happy Mining!

du du dudududududu du du dududududu

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
erazko

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:09:17 PM

Guys remember keep the pools evened out moonishere has alot of hash rate now try shift around or try happy miners
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:12:25 PM

Guys remember keep the pools evened out moonishere has alot of hash rate now try shift around or try happy miners

i increased pool fees to force people to leave.
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:19:58 PM

Happy Mining!

stopped @ moonishere
went to the p2p
verbal

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:00:12 PM

switching from moonishere to happyminers to even it out abit
Simcom

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:30:33 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 

Hi, americanpegasus here (the same one from Reddit). 

You're way prettier than I imagined.  Wink
Simcom

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:40:24 PM

Happy Mining!

Awesome - thank you!  Could you add the logo/instructions to the front page as well - that would be awesome!  I've made a post on reddit about the new pool and added it to the sidebar - hashes are on the way!!
Simcom

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:43:04 PM

This is a great development IMO.  Instead of abandoning the blockchain they are re-branding the coin as "Credits" so that all of those poor people who mined NYN aren't totally screwed. I'm glad they are doing this.
Simcom

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:04:00 PM

disabled signups again.. would be great if miners just spread out evenly so we don't have to keep stopping and opening registration.

Please re-enable signups - moonishere is above 51% now :/
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:09:47 PM

maybe we need to make a webpage like catcoin's
they have a pie-graph how to pools are divided...

my 2c
rippy

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:12:09 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 05:45:33 PM by rippy

Pool signups now open will be monitoring hashrates miners please join all pools evenly.

WWW.NYANPOOL.NET- CURRENTLY OVER 100 MH/s!!

Pool Information:
Payout Method: PROP
Pool Fee's: 1%
Confirms for Payout: Only 30 confirms before payout
Automatic Payout Threshold: 50-500 (can be modified if users prefer higher / lower.)

Specs:
CPU: Intel Xeon W3530 4 Cores / 4 Threads @ 2.8ghz+
RAM: 48GB
Connection: 1 Gbps + Anti-DDoS
Codge

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:32:24 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy 

Cool

1000 NYAN Donated... I really appreciate what you've be doing on Reddit. Just the fact of reaching out to Doge and them excepting us as their "cat" coin makes me feel extremely good about Nyancoin. The community is building very strongly.

nyannyannyannyannyannyan http://nyancoin.org/
Simcom

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:48:55 PM

Could someone post a link on /r/nyancoin directing them to /r/nyancoins - the troll mods banned me
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:53:19 PM

This is amazing. I was there for the early days of DOGE and I see many similarities between NYAN and DOGE. You have a community that is overall very positive and not as many people who are only looking for the quick dump for profits. There is a steady buildup of confidence in the coin as news is spread so that both the community and hash grows in size slowly without a huge spike upwards which is dangerous for coins. But more than anything else, we have competent devs who actually carry through on their promises and make decisions for the wellbeing of the long term health of the coin and not a quick pump and dump (note how slowly and how low on their list of priorities getting the coin on cryptsy is right now, the devs are putting all their efforts into making the community strong and letting people know more about the coin before any of that is done).

Strong community, effective devs, steady growth: these are all the signs of a great coin and I haven't seen one with all these characteristics since DOGE. Especially now since the shibes also seem to be willing to help. With them as an already established community paving the way forward, we can really soar! Finally it looks like there will be a popular cat-based coin to go along with DOGE  Cheesy.

I am also donating another 1000 NYAN to americanpegasus' effort. Keep up the amazing work!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: