Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs. Paypal - and PayPal is getting sued.  (Read 28609 times)
The Observer

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:55:04 PM

If the OP is not legit, I must admit to have been taken in.

We were all blinded by the excitement of Paypal getting their due reward I think! Wink

I made a post hours before he was revealed as a scam wishing him the best of luck.  Strong judge of character I am. Roll Eyes

I dont think that he was "revealed" a scam, i think it was just people accusing him of being a scam so dont feel too bad i'm still following it myself on that other site. So i must be the worst judge of character in history. Of course according to the guy half way up the page. I am him so maybe its not so bad. ROFLMAO

well since you refuted it up there and came back down here to refute it again... and even invoked the bold "roflmao"... I would have to put my money on you are indeed a sock puppet.

OP is a scammer anyone who reads the thread will figure that out. Don't feel bad if you got taken, there was no obvious angle from the get go, just a pathological liar doing what pathological liars do. Can't distrust everybody all the time, though it may help in bitcoin world to start there and work backwards.

Later terrahasher/Observer/Lady-who-doth-protest-too-much...

Lol, so were back on that again are we? One makes an observation and instantly he is the OP. I never refuted anything other than facts that i could see as a new comer to the thread. Mainly i have yet to hear anyone say they got ripped off by the OP, or for that matter anyone who has claimed that he solicited Bitcoin from them. You can think whatever you want to think, just as i can observe what i want to observe. If we draw two different sets of conclusions then so be it. Personally i find your conspiracy theory logic entertaining, so at this point i find myself compelled to troll you more so than argue with you anymore just for some comedy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 09:53:47 PM

You know your IP address is visible to the mods, right? Just a heads up.
The Observer

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:33:56 AM

I'm assume you are talking to me, and i fail to see what that has to do with anything? If you are trying to imply that my IP is the same as the OP then your way out on a limb which is soon to break. But i applaud your conspiracy theory mentality.

“Conspiracy theory is the ultimate refuge of the powerless. If you cannot change your own life, it must be that some greater force controls the world.”

- Roger Cohen
jballs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:43:33 AM

I'm assume you are talking to me, and i fail to see what that has to do with anything? If you are trying to imply that my IP is the same as the OP then your way out on a limb which is soon to break. But i applaud your conspiracy theory mentality.

“Conspiracy theory is the ultimate refuge of the powerless. If you cannot change your own life, it must be that some greater force controls the world.”

- Roger Cohen

Hey Terrobserverhasher,

I've grown accustomed to trolls and scammers over the years, dime a dozen online for sure. But I wonder what the point is. You're obviously a pretty smart guy, why not join the ranks of the non-trolls and do something productive/constructive with your life? In the end nobody is going to give a shit, whether you hoodwinked a bunch of strangers or not, you aren't going to make a decent living hustling people in the long run, all you are doing is finding some temporary fix for your ego and that isn't going to solve any of your problems aside from make you feel better until you have to do it all over again.

Ditch the self-induced mindfuck, grow up and learn to be a man. Do something worth remembering, be a decent human being and make the world a better place.

(I'm henceforth placing you on my ignore list, so no need to respond),

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:52:30 PM

I'm assume you are talking to me

Yes I was. My intent was not conspiracy or to imply anything, as I have no proof of anything one way or the other. It was only to solicit a response from you, which in itself would tell me more. Thank you. (I am now 55% sure you are not Terrahasher. Suggest you abandon this thread to build up your identity separately elsewhere.)
Tirapon

Activity: 898
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:32:58 PM

- Roger Cohen

Hey Terrobserverhasher,

I've grown accustomed to trolls and scammers over the years, dime a dozen online for sure. But I wonder what the point is. You're obviously a pretty smart guy, why not join the ranks of the non-trolls and do something productive/constructive with your life? In the end nobody is going to give a shit, whether you hoodwinked a bunch of strangers or not, you aren't going to make a decent living hustling people in the long run, all you are doing is finding some temporary fix for your ego and that isn't going to solve any of your problems aside from make you feel better until you have to do it all over again.

Ditch the self-induced mindfuck, grow up and learn to be a man. Do something worth remembering, be a decent human being and make the world a better place.

(I'm henceforth placing you on my ignore list, so no need to respond),

Haven't been following the thread, so I don't know who is who's sock puppet, but what a great post from jballs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: