Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:39:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:40:02 AM

Funny, look what happens on poloniex, everyone changed his/here mind. Overbidding my buyorder now and buying at 74 again. i like it either way though, poeple overbidding me is fine and when they want to sell me cheap Noble, fine as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
werhgv

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:42:31 AM

Valid-Error has two people hashing at 22mh/s each.....if those two split to two different pools the problem would be resolved. Can't hate the pool but those two need to split up, unfortunately both are anonymous.
ontopicplease

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:46:18 AM

No one selling me at 58 sat, lets try 65 sat. Comeon guys sell at me at 65 sat, you made a nice profit. Do it quickly, I have to leave soon and have no time to put up another buy-wall within the next 8 hours.
murkster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 08:09:16 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 08:45:18 AM by murkster

Im on mintpal (& poloniex), pushing price up as best I can (Doji fighting lol up to 85 sats).

Will put another buy in in a few hours if it starts to drop.( Liquidated WDC ECC and making a little on BC swings Wink )

At least we don't have to vote anymore on mintpal lol.. Smiley

Well done all.. Smiley

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:14:59 AM

It would be very nice when you find a way to contact coinex. Since 20 days I also have a withdrawel that didn't arrive at my wallet.
"122689998 20 days ago Withdrawal | 3797198.8 NOBL ".

This morning I send some emails to;  

https://bleutrade.com/exchange
https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/
www.itradebtc.com

Maybe they are interested in adding Noble. Two weeks ago, I got a confirmation from www.litepaid.com that they would add Noble+banner. I just checked and it wasn't there. So, I am going to ask them about it right now.

No worries. I'm going to have to put it out there: we've got at least 25 million NOBL hung up on Coinex that I know of. I want to cover this because our CoinMarket action and now doing the same for CoinEX is what has set us apart. I've got a few concerns though:

1. I'm going to have to do it say weekly at 10 million total spread over a few days, to follow our rule of not flooding the market.
2. It's going to have to be done with everyone here alert and happy for it to be done. Unloading a certain amount right now means breaking into a new wallet over the next few weeks, even two over that time with other commitments. It's also when our price is higher and we don't want to start putting downward pressure on it or raise any 'red flags'.
3. With us now on Mintpal and AGX I'd always advise using them and never store large amounts and play it safe. We can't cover another large-scale loss like this and we've learnt our lessons.
4. Following this and because of the growing concern again over the reserve wallets, I'll break the current wallet down to 10 million NOBL so that no more than that is ever 'un-accounted' for (an easier amount to swallow over 30 million).

What are everyone's thoughts on this? I'd like to make sure the majority are aware of this and they have given their approval. We never had to cover too much CoinMarket loss after all the detective work, but CoinEX will be a different issue. I'll try touching base one last time. Should we go ahead one final time now that we're on all the exchanges to show that NOBL can cover their community for their own little MtGox?

Following this we will still have 100million+ in reserves, we've 'proven' ourselves and gotten onto the larger exchanges. I also have gotten to know personally a number of the people who have lost large amounts, and they 'invested' big, helping drive the price up in January, and won't be cashing out huge amounts to make NOBL suffer any time soon.

I'm happy for you to cover everyone's losses. I think this is what sets us apart from other coins, and the other times it has been done (inc giving me some coins when one of the pools broke) it has cemented the idea that this coin has the communities interests in mind.

I guess it is a large amount of coins, but I'm thinking that the majority of people who lost them were the people who had faith in Noble when not many did.

Also, and I dont think it has been mentioned anywhere other than in the PDF, I am thinking that maybe you should sell some of the premine for btc incase we get a scenario like we did a couple of weeks ago and need to pay some bills or people or stabilise the price.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:45:14 AM

I'm happy for you to cover everyone's losses. I think this is what sets us apart from other coins, and the other times it has been done (inc giving me some coins when one of the pools broke) it has cemented the idea that this coin has the communities interests in mind.

I guess it is a large amount of coins, but I'm thinking that the majority of people who lost them were the people who had faith in Noble when not many did.

Also, and I dont think it has been mentioned anywhere other than in the PDF, I am thinking that maybe you should sell some of the premine for btc incase we get a scenario like we did a couple of weeks ago and need to pay some bills or people or stabilise the price.

As you said it , I'm sure this is one of the positive about this coin , and the more proofs I see of it the mroe I am frustrated with underrating.

But it might just be that times will start changing.
There is a need to start a purge in the crypto mess and only the real coisn driven by something else than greed and trading should survive.

Noble coin should be one of them as whenever I check this thread I get a positive vibe.

I'm no real bag holder more of a hobby pocket holder  but I really think I should change that Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ontopicplease

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:45:42 AM

It would be very nice when you find a way to contact coinex. Since 20 days I also have a withdrawel that didn't arrive at my wallet.
"122689998 20 days ago Withdrawal | 3797198.8 NOBL ".

This morning I send some emails to;  

https://bleutrade.com/exchange
https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/
www.itradebtc.com

Maybe they are interested in adding Noble. Two weeks ago, I got a confirmation from www.litepaid.com that they would add Noble+banner. I just checked and it wasn't there. So, I am going to ask them about it right now.

No worries. I'm going to have to put it out there: we've got at least 25 million NOBL hung up on Coinex that I know of. I want to cover this because our CoinMarket action and now doing the same for CoinEX is what has set us apart. I've got a few concerns though:

1. I'm going to have to do it say weekly at 10 million total spread over a few days, to follow our rule of not flooding the market.
2. It's going to have to be done with everyone here alert and happy for it to be done. Unloading a certain amount right now means breaking into a new wallet over the next few weeks, even two over that time with other commitments. It's also when our price is higher and we don't want to start putting downward pressure on it or raise any 'red flags'.
3. With us now on Mintpal and AGX I'd always advise using them and never store large amounts and play it safe. We can't cover another large-scale loss like this and we've learnt our lessons.
4. Following this and because of the growing concern again over the reserve wallets, I'll break the current wallet down to 10 million NOBL so that no more than that is ever 'un-accounted' for (an easier amount to swallow over 30 million).

What are everyone's thoughts on this? I'd like to make sure the majority are aware of this and they have given their approval. We never had to cover too much CoinMarket loss after all the detective work, but CoinEX will be a different issue. I'll try touching base one last time. Should we go ahead one final time now that we're on all the exchanges to show that NOBL can cover their community for their own little MtGox?

Following this we will still have 100million+ in reserves, we've 'proven' ourselves and gotten onto the larger exchanges. I also have gotten to know personally a number of the people who have lost large amounts, and they 'invested' big, helping drive the price up in January, and won't be cashing out huge amounts to make NOBL suffer any time soon.

I have no technical skills, but read something about hard fork info from Rofo in the coming days. Normally, Rofo would only do that when he is very sure it benefits Noble (he doesn't like all those forks). So, I guess any hard fork news will not put the price down. In that case changing for btc is not a good plan at the moment, away from the fact if speculating with the premine is something we want.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 09:45:57 AM

Voting for the video / paper wallet contest is open!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=575033.0

please remember to vote!

final chance to vote, with the recent action 400k noble is worth quite a bit more, make sure the best design wins it!
murkster

Activity: 196

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 09:57:06 AM

Covering losses has been going for a while and should continue, if feasible, and wont break the bank so to speak.
Also liquidating some for BTC would be a good idea, public address etc as always.

Any news on this hard fork and what it could potentially mean?

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
Kebooz

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:10:40 AM

Guys, anyone is havin trouble with sending coin ?

I sent 1500 Nobles to Mintpal yesterday and they're still at 0/5 confirms. I've Upgraded my wallet to the Heartbleed version, no problem for receiving Nobles from my mining pool.

Cheers

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ⟳ CAPTcoin: The crypto-currency for everyone.
      Get your share now! (5% extra if you use a referral link)
bittydude

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:20:49 AM

NOBL on a steady rise on mintpal...get in while ya can
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:21:51 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 10:39:04 AM by Mikellev

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/23jr02/google_chrome_extension_live_ticker_steals_your/cgxugeh

IMPORTANT !
Kebooz

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:22:13 AM

hehe, nice Smiley

If I only had no problem with my wallet...

Edit : 1/5 confirms... Great ! Things are moving Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ⟳ CAPTcoin: The crypto-currency for everyone.
      Get your share now! (5% extra if you use a referral link)
bittydude

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:27:54 AM

hehe, nice Smiley

If I only had no problem with my wallet...

Edit : 1/5 confirms... Great ! Things are moving Smiley

we need btc pumped into nobls
spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 10:35:30 AM

I still have no idea how a coin that is at the top of profitability on coinwarz is sitting at 8-10 diff. I mean... it's a lot better then what we've had the past weeks, but still makes no sense.

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:47:17 AM

Was this the one that advertised on this thread a while ago?
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 10:54:18 AM

I still have no idea how a coin that is at the top of profitability on coinwarz is sitting at 8-10 diff. I mean... it's a lot better then what we've had the past weeks, but still makes no sense.
its bouncing between 8 and 30 diff due to multipools.
kresu

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:58:04 AM

I have mixed feelings about this.
We are not connected/affiliated with coinex (as we hadn't with coinmarket). Almost everyone suffered at least one hack/steal/incompetence and lost his coins (me - about three times).
Why the coinex victims should be rewarded?
For example, we had here in Poland some promising young exchange, "bidextreme" — trading btc/ltc/pln, with smooth fiat deposits/withdrawals.
Suddenly they dissappeared with my 0.6 btc (at the moment I had 0.6 btc, but what if I had converted it to LTC?) — should BTC community reward my losses, OR LTC community, OR my central bank (in case I had PLN at the moment of a "hack") ?

Sorry for that but I don't feel responsible for such cases.
Please convince me.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 11:02:47 AM

Because we have reserves and were convinced CoinEX was reliable as well as 'endorsed' them. Imagine if with the failure of Mt Gox, Satoshi or the BTC community came out of the blue and covered everyones losses. What might that have meant for BTC? I know we're no BTC, but we can set a bit of a precedent and example by doing 'the right thing', let's us walk the walk a little. That being said, CoinEx will be the last exchange hack we may cover. Lessons have been learned and we're on much more seemingly reliable ones now.

Ponder it please. Let me know.

ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 11:08:27 AM

I have mixed feelings about this.
We are not connected/affiliated with coinex (as we hadn't with coinmarket). Almost everyone suffered at least one hack/steal/incompetence and lost his coins (me - about three times).
Why the coinex victims should be rewarded?
For example, we had here in Poland some promising young exchange, "bidextreme" — trading btc/ltc/pln, with smooth fiat deposits/withdrawals.
Suddenly they dissappeared with my 0.6 btc (at the moment I had 0.6 btc, but what if I had converted it to LTC?) — should BTC community reward my losses, OR LTC community, OR my central bank (in case I had PLN at the moment of a "hack") ?

Sorry for that but I don't feel responsible for such cases.
Please convince me.

I feel i'm one of the few that have not suffered any significant loss. The entirety of my NOBL portfolio got stuck in coinmarket.io for 2-3 weeks, and the price went down almost 300% in that time, but I was eventually still able to withdrawal the coins. So no loss in NOBL, but plenty of loss in BTC from lack of trading.

I am all for covering losses. However, I feel after this round of coverage, you should only pick 1-2 exchanges that NOBL Certified. People shouldn't be trading on these smaller exchanges any longer now that mintpal and poloniex have picked up nobl and proven themselves reliable and trusting and small exchanges go down so frequently you can't cover every last loss,. This will serve a dual purposes, it will consolidate our trading volume, giving the coin a more active appearance on a day to day basis which will in turn drive up costs, and give NOBL a feature unique in the crypto universe. A guarrantee.

With NOBL devs certifying an exchange, it becomes safer to store your stash in NOBL rather than BTC. Gaining a repuation like that is every altcoins dream. Its the first step to becoming the new standard.
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: