Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052960 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:30:39 AM

I guess only the BC multipool has this much power?
According to http://stats.blackcoinpool.com/ they aren't mining Noble

It could also be KnC or another ASIC manufacturer testing things (from a private pool), but if it's a public pool, might as well try to find out who it is.

Sent you something, the explorer is great Smiley
Thanks, appreciated!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:32:45 AM

0% fee - +5% and 10% shop discount - nothing less!

Since day one - your pool #1

http://nobl.poolerino.com/

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:58:49 AM

When we published 'The State of Alternative Cryptocurrency' we were expecting some backlash, trolling, a fair bit of heat. What we weren't expecting was serious interest from individuals/'groups' you wouldn't expect to be analysing this scene so closely just yet. This led us to working on version 2, now at 50,000+ words with an expected professional publication in a year (perhaps closer to 6 months) at 100,000 words plus.

All we can say is, based on how things are looking right now despite China, there are very good things coming to this scene. We still name no names in this PDF and we are not being approached in a negative or legal light (regarding cryptocurrencies in general), rather positively and with a lot of big (I mean big) ideas being thrown around for this scene.

Why are we doing this?
A lot of people and groups are looking inwards at cryptocurrencies at the moment, both BTC and alternatives. We are right there, presenting them with solid information, critical questions and with our Noble 'brand' for them to see. We are making a lot of new contacts behind the scenes, many of which I'm sorry to say we cannot or should not speak about too openly at this point in time. I know that sounds mysterious or like the quiet 'hyping' that we don't like other coins doing, but take it for what it's worth. With attention growing on cryptocurrency and what it could mean in the future, we are becoming a figurehead thanks to this .PDF (despite our price or specifications) and we are being approached daily for information, speculation, thank you's, advice and 'partnerships'. We're getting the Noble 'brand' out there, and sooner or later we think that will pay off tremendously.

Completely rewritten and more in-depth with case studies, market analysis, figures, game-plans, 'how-tos', cost and benefit analysis, numbers, profit/losses. A taste of things to come:

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:02:12 AM

Anyone know what's going on at the CoinMine.pw pool? I haven't seen a block update or payout in over 12 hours. Pulled my miners until something moves.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
kresu

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:05:13 AM

When we published 'The State of Alternative Cryptocurrency' we were expecting some backlash, trolling, a fair bit of heat. What we weren't expecting was serious interest from individuals/'groups' you wouldn't expect to be analysing this scene so closely just yet. This led us to working on version 2, now at 50,000+ words with an expected professional publication in a year (perhaps closer to 6 months) at 100,000 words plus.

All we can say is, based on how things are looking right now despite China, there are very good things coming to this scene. We still name no names in this PDF and we are not being approached in a negative or legal light (regarding cryptocurrencies in general), rather positively and with a lot of big (I mean big) ideas being thrown around for this scene.

Why are we doing this?
A lot of people and groups are looking inwards at cryptocurrencies at the moment, both BTC and alternatives. We are right there, presenting them with solid information, critical questions and with our Noble 'brand' for them to see. We are making a lot of new contacts behind the scenes, many of which I'm sorry to say we cannot or should not speak about too openly at this point in time. I know that sounds mysterious or like the quiet 'hyping' that we don't like other coins doing, but take it for what it's worth. With attention growing on cryptocurrency and what it could mean in the future, we are becoming a figurehead thanks to this .PDF (despite our price or specifications) and we are being approached daily for information, speculation, thank you's, advice and 'partnerships'. We're getting the Noble 'brand' out there, and sooner or later we think that will pay off tremendously.

Completely rewritten and more in-depth with case studies, market analysis, figures, game-plans, 'how-tos', cost and benefit analysis, numbers, profit/losses. A taste of things to come:

Very good to hear that!
kresu

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:09:37 AM

Updated the Noblecoin Blockchain Explorer with API, improved tagging, and pretty display for raw transactions.

WafflePool is now tagged in the extraction stats.

Anyone knows who the last major unknown (multipool ?) might be?

They make up 40% of the Noblecoin hashrate, they very recently moved about 2.4 million NOBL to PoloniEx, and were probably behind the recent dump judging by the timing.

( oh, and tips appreciated at 9eyDvQ53wLXruwSQDJegJATbUWddhvQTvL if you like the explorer Wink )
It's definitely the best explorer I've ever seen! (and dont' forget there are also other features like diff chart, rich list and pools share piechart etc. Wink

Tipping!
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:17:40 AM

Why are we doing this?

This makes my faith in this coin and community stronger than ever. I cant wait to read v2.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 11:29:54 AM

Why are we doing this?

This makes my faith in this coin and community stronger than ever. I cant wait to read v2.

I'm very excited to hear about all the positive reactions and interest it has gained. This can give noble a real chance to be a top contender for public use in the near future!
sofaking

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:03:37 PM

Anyone know what's going on at the CoinMine.pw pool? I haven't seen a block update or payout in over 12 hours. Pulled my miners until something moves.
Same thing.
I just left a question in their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406178.msg6590885#msg6590885
NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:55:03 PM

I think party IV will be a great read!

You say professional publication in a year to 6 months. Does this mean there will be no "e-pub" prior to this?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4867

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:58:54 PM

Updated the Noblecoin Blockchain Explorer with API, improved tagging, and pretty display for raw transactions.

WafflePool is now tagged in the extraction stats.

Anyone knows who the last major unknown (multipool ?) might be?

They make up 40% of the Noblecoin hashrate, they very recently moved about 2.4 million NOBL to PoloniEx, and were probably behind the recent dump judging by the timing.

( oh, and tips appreciated at 9eyDvQ53wLXruwSQDJegJATbUWddhvQTvL if you like the explorer Wink )

These friggin Mutil pools are what keeps driving the price down.

When we published 'The State of Alternative Cryptocurrency' we were expecting some backlash, trolling, a fair bit of heat. What we weren't expecting was serious interest from individuals/'groups' you wouldn't expect to be analysing this scene so closely just yet. This led us to working on version 2, now at 50,000+ words with an expected professional publication in a year (perhaps closer to 6 months) at 100,000 words plus....
Have you looked into offering Pre-Paid Visa cards in the market place?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:23:15 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 03:41:30 PM by Rofo

You say professional publication in a year to 6 months. Does this mean there will be no "e-pub" prior to this?

There will be plenty of e-pubs of this version and more beforehand and a lot sooner than 6 months, just a 'final' version as cryptocurrency hits mainstream.

Definitely something we can add but will have to include shipping. Was wary of them because they were more closely linked to fiat, but so far doesn't seem like there would be any problems with offering them.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:49:45 PM

There will be plenty of e-pubs of this version and more beforehand and a lot sooner than 6 months, just a 'final' version as cryptocurrency hits mainstream.

Definitely something we can add but will have to include shipping. Was wary of them because they were more closely linked to fiat, but so far doesn't seem like there would be any problems with offering them.

Great. I may never have to use a fiat exchange again. Not like I've sold any in months anyway. Now when this is an option I'll sell what I'm mining and buy nobl to buy visa cards. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 05:25:19 PM

Great. I may never have to use a fiat exchange again. Not like I've sold any in months anyway. Now when this is an option I'll sell what I'm mining and buy nobl to buy visa cards. Smiley
Right after I decide to buy a prepaid visa card at an untrusted source I see this message. Should have said so 3 days earlier!

NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:30:09 PM

Great! Looking forward to it Cheesy
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:38:35 PM

Right after I decide to buy a prepaid visa card at an untrusted source I see this message. Should have said so 3 days earlier!

Not implemented just yet. So hears to the future. :cheers:

NorrisK
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:22:51 AM

Video almost done (thanks MysticalPotato), expect it somewhere after the weekend Smiley
adrianapereira

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:15:27 AM

I just started mining Noblecoin and indeed is a altcoin with big expectations, it's price is getting higher in a short time, also they pools is seems honest, really I have an enough ammount of NOBL, thank you for the post and sharing.
kresu

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 11:19:43 AM

I just started mining Noblecoin and indeed is a altcoin with big expectations, it's price is getting higher in a short time, also they pools is seems honest, really I have an enough ammount of NOBL, thank you for the post and sharing.
How do you know it's price is getting higher in a short time?

murkster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 12:02:32 PM

Huh..?? sorry..??

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: